Indiana, Tennessee, South Dakota, North Carolina, Texas

Stanton

Rookie
Oct 20, 2020
New Jersey
If anyone can help me with this I'd very much appreciate it. Can anyone from the states mentioned or even from another state that feels it should be added, tell me about the conditions of housing in those states? Mainly housing in good areas and what the prices for rent are in those areas. Not being from those states and having no knowledge of what are good or bad areas, it's hard to make a move on where to go without having some input from people who actually live there. Data on crime rates, jobs, etc. for me doesn't always paint a clear picture.
Plus, jobs and how plentiful are they in areas your from? The best picture you can give me would be good.

Currently I reside in North Plainfield, NJ and ever since the plandemic started and seeing authoritarianism reach heights are never believed possible, I knew I needed to get out. The people of this state, maybe not so much in the south, are wannabe slaves with no desire for liberty or freedom. They believe the government never lies and is to be trusted. I had previous reasons for leaving but now the writings on the wall as to whats coming. I currently work at Pepsi as a driver and can get a transfer when the time comes so I don't think a job will be problematic. It's just getting to a location that's decent. Thanks to anyone who can provide whatever details they can.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. . ." - C.S. Lewis​

Don't go west (just came from there) food and housing is way to expensive,find a nice small town in Indiana or Wisconsin, plenty of manufacturing jobs

I live in Jacksonville NC most areas are nice housing depends on whether older housing or newer but prices are going up because housing can be tight with the Marine Base here. My house is appraised at just under 200k and was built in 2001 4 bedroom 2 bath but not that big maybe 1600 or so not including the garage,

If anyone can help me with this I'd very much appreciate it. Can anyone from the states mentioned or even from another state that feels it should be added, tell me about the conditions of housing in those states? Mainly housing in good areas and what the prices for rent are in those areas. Not being from those states and having no knowledge of what are good or bad areas, it's hard to make a move on where to go without having some input from people who actually live there. Data on crime rates, jobs, etc. for me doesn't always paint a clear picture.
Plus, jobs and how plentiful are they in areas your from? The best picture you can give me would be good.

Currently I reside in North Plainfield, NJ and ever since the plandemic started and seeing authoritarianism reach heights are never believed possible, I knew I needed to get out. The people of this state, maybe not so much in the south, are wannabe slaves with no desire for liberty or freedom. They believe the government never lies and is to be trusted. I had previous reasons for leaving but now the writings on the wall as to whats coming. I currently work at Pepsi as a driver and can get a transfer when the time comes so I don't think a job will be problematic. It's just getting to a location that's decent. Thanks to anyone who can provide whatever details they can.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. . ." - C.S. Lewis​

Sioux Falls is amazing.

In Texas it's all about the location. You can find everything from slums to enclaves for the wealthy and everything in between. My advice would be to find out where in Texas (or any other state) you might be working and then use the real estate websites that are nearby to get an idea of the PITI. You can do searches based on whatever price range works for you and then start looking on-line at the available houses. Most of them will show pictures of the interior and exterior.

I live in San Antonio where it gets pretty hot in the summer months but fairly mild in the winter. Obviously there are exceptions, it got down to 10 degrees in February for a few days and it can top 100 degrees any time from May-October. Rainfall depends on where you are in Texas, you get lotsa rain in East Texas and not much at all in West Texas. North Texas can get tornados and severe winter weather that we don't see much of down here, but I think weather should play a part in your decision.

Housing in Indiana is going to be expensive depending on where you live. Places like Bloomington and the cities/suburbs in and around Indy like Fishers, Carmel, Zionsville, etc. will all be really pricey. Those same places will be subject to the "authoritarianism" you mention, albeit on a local level. This being said, you can find places to live just outside of those areas that are nice and inexpensive without the regulations. Since Indiana isn't a very large state with a decent (my opinion) highway network, you can expand your search even farther outside the those cities.

Since you said you are from New Jersey I think it's important to mention universities like IU have an inordinate amount of students from states like New York and New Jersey who come here due to low cost of living compared to those states.

Regardless of all this, Indiana is great state to live in. Hope this helps.

SD is sky high and here in Texas it's not that bad but prices are going up.

Hello
Former NYC native

I saw the writing on the walls years ago beat the stampede ..it what doomers and anons do...its a gift from mud fuckin God himself
I choose Tennessee...I had a couple friends here already

We've gotten an influx of Yankees and californians and every other vagabond retard from blue states

They crazy left is everywhere you're not getting around it...you drive for Pepsi
You could probably get a job delivering for Pepsi, coke ,a beer distributor blah blah small trucks in about 45 seconds flat

But you're gonna run into the same problem..... housing go boom here
Red states are red hot for a reason

YOURE not a progressive its a plus .......retards moving here ....that's a problem

The left encourages retards to change where they're moving to

Normies are sometimes just as clueless

xhdhhhxddd.jpeg

Someone like this idiot schmuck of a normie needs to stay fucking put and suck on it

Why ?cause when a leftard scream don't ya wanna teach history and tolerance
An idiot like her sheepishly nods along

She's a racist BTW
dsnnhxxdddd.jpeg

This highly educated strong successful woman is an expert on what is racist btw ........Almost red pilled s.f. needs to have her chocolate ration cut

Forum List

Back