Indiana school district loses $300K because students refuse to buy first lady’s healt

Really? They're throwing their food away and then bitching about being hungry?
Children in this country are spoiled fucking rotten!!!

good to hear you say that!!!!

how about we put the clamps on all the junk food that you can purchase with food stamps. :thup:

I've a better idea - let's feed children the crappiest most unhealthy food we can find for them and justify it by whining about food stamp recipients buying cracker jacks.

The regime might be able to force schools to buy into the failed program but can't force the kids to eat it.

The regime was able to sell their failed program on the basis of an assumption that starving children needed bellies filled with nutritious food. When the reality was this:

“I’ve got kids who can stop at Panera and pick up a sandwich that meets none of these criteria. I’m not maybe your typical school district, and they’re assuming that every student doesn’t have access to food, and that’s incorrect in this community,” Amy Anderson told the paper. “Our kids can just wait and just hop in their BMWs and go to McDonald’s, which they’re rebuilding, making it bigger.”

Read more: Indiana school district loses $300K because students refuse to buy first lady's healthy meals - Washington Times
Follow us: @Washtimes on Twitter

What i said all along..they build these programs under the false auspice that children are STARVING. Well they aren't (yet) and if they aren't starving, they won't eat that garbage.

But give obammy time. Starvation is right around the corner.

So, let me get this straight. School children don't like the food, so they're throwing it away, resulting in a loss of $300k in food.

And this is somehow the fault of the First Lady?

If the children don't like the food, then perhaps they should tell their parents to provide them with lunch.

Really desperate, Staph, really desperate.

Yes, since she was the one who implemented the developed the program.

And regarding tell their parents to provide them with lunch...what a novel concept! I thought all our kids were starving to death...and that's why they need to be fed garbage at school.

Just to make sure I get this argument safe - feeding kids vegetables = teaching them to throw food away. Is that what she is arguing?

What a fucking idiot.

Its hardly Michelle Obamas fault that no one in Indiana knows how to cook.

What the school is arguing is that the kids throw away the inedible government food[/quo, then they wait, so they go a little hungry, they know as soon as they have a chance they can get in their BMWs and drive to McDonalds.
So in other words - its OBAMA's fault the cooks at the school don't know how to fucking cook and OBAMA's fault the children are spoiled on junk food.

Is that about right?

Meanwhile, between the time they toss the lunch and they can escape and get something worth eating, they go hungry and have attention problems in class.

What the school is arguing is that they should get federal cheese without any conditions attached.

There are no "cooks" at the schools anymore. They are not allowed to cook food on site any longer...all food is catered and brought to the schools by an outside vendor.

So, let me get this straight. School children don't like the food, so they're throwing it away, resulting in a loss of $300k in food.

And this is somehow the fault of the First Lady?

If the children don't like the food, then perhaps they should tell their parents to provide them with lunch.

Really desperate, Staph, really desperate.

Yes, since she was the one who implemented the developed the program.

And regarding tell their parents to provide them with lunch...what a novel concept! I thought all our kids were starving to death...and that's why they need to be fed garbage at school.

How about taking responsibility for your own actions, or the actions of your children, instead of always blaming somebody else?

And since when is a healthier diet considered garbage?

The schools could be cooking the best food with the best ingredients and you hacks would still be bitching about it. Shut the fuck up you desperate little trolls.

The schools could be cooking the best food with the best ingredients and you hacks would still be bitching about it. Shut the fuck up you desperate little trolls.

You shut the fuck UP you hateful little troll
I WORKED at a school cooking and serving meals so I have every RIGHT to talk about what went on there..
shut up if you don't know what others are talking about, your input wouldn't be MISSED

What the school is arguing is that the kids throw away the inedible government food[/quo, then they wait, so they go a little hungry, they know as soon as they have a chance they can get in their BMWs and drive to McDonalds.
So in other words - its OBAMA's fault the cooks at the school don't know how to fucking cook and OBAMA's fault the children are spoiled on junk food.

Is that about right?

Meanwhile, between the time they toss the lunch and they can escape and get something worth eating, they go hungry and have attention problems in class.

What the school is arguing is that they should get federal cheese without any conditions attached.

There are no "cooks" at the schools anymore. They are not allowed to cook food on site any longer...all food is catered and brought to the schools by an outside vendor.

How long have you worked in the public schools? Stephanie used to be a school lunch lady. Are you telling me she didn't do anything?

how about we put the clamps on all the junk food that you can purchase with food stamps. :thup:

I've a better idea - let's feed children the crappiest most unhealthy food we can find for them and justify it by whining about food stamp recipients buying cracker jacks.

You were right the first time.

They're throwing their food away and then bitching about being hungry?

if they dont want to eat healthy food provided by the government dole..... let them go hungry!!!

And the idiocy of giving 5 years olds a tray and choices and then penalizing them for failing to make healthy choices is beyond the pale. This is today's lunch kid! Eat it or go hungry. As high school students we weren't given this kind of choice when we were growing up. Fish on Friday, like it or lump it. Desserts were apples, bananas or oranges.

Last edited:

I WORKED at a school cooking and serving meals so I have every RIGHT to talk about what went on there..
shut up if you don't know what others are talking about, your input wouldn't be MISSED

Fuck you. Shut your pie hole.

Fuck you. Shut your pie hole.

What an exemplary example of lucid and intelligent debate!!!!! :eusa_whistle:

And the idiocy of giving 5 years olds a tray and choices and then penalizing them for failing to make healthy choices is beyond the pale. This is today's lunch kid! Eat it or go hungry. As high school students we weren't given this kind of choice when we were growing up. Fish on Friday, like it or lump it. Desserts were apples, bananas or oranges.

yes it is, but that is what they started making us do last year...I worked there for Four years and the stupid stuff they wanted to do and make us food workers the one to FORCE this on the children is when I said, enough..Michelle Obama has her hands all over this, so you all can thank her for workers leaving and the children GOING HUNGRY because they are just throwing all of it away and she thinks this the way to make them lose weight...parents paying for lunches need to get involved..that's all I have to say..

Last edited:
All you school kiddies...

Sit the fuck down...

Shut the fuck up...

And eat your fucking vegetables...

obama_pointing.png

My wife knows what's best for you, even if your own fuckin' cracka parents don't...

Now do what-the-fuck you're told!

All you school kiddies...

Sit the fuck down...

Shut the fuck up...

And eat your fucking vegetables...

obama_pointing.png

My wife knows what's best for you, even if your own fuckin' cracka parents don't...

Now do what-the-fuck you're told!

Why do you think the U.S. taxpayer should fund junk food for public school children to eat?

if they dont want to eat healthy food provided by the government dole..... let them go hungry!!!

Actually, what is happening is the gov't sponsored lunch program, which exists because the gov't determined we have *hunger*...is actually making children more hungry.

Another stellar example of how the government is good for you!

Actually, what is happening is the gov't sponsored lunch program, which exists because the gov't determined we have *hunger*...is actually making children more hungry.

Another stellar example of how the government is good for you!

link?

Forum List

Back