Indiana boots 50,000 able bodied off food stamps

Greatl
Well done, Hoosiers, well done

Changes kick 50,000 Hoosiers off federal food stamp program

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (August 25, 2015) – Almost 50,000 Hoosiers are working to find a job, after losing their qualification for food stamps. It is no longer legal in Indiana for able-bodied adults without children to use food stamps if they’re unemployed.

After the recession in 2008, Indiana opted to remove the requirement that forced food stamp recipients to work; a federal requirement put into place in 1996 by the passage of The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act.

Lawmakers have decided the economy is back to a spot where if you’re using food stamps, and you’re able, you should have a job.

If the Obama economy today is the huge success and the envy of nations as the Libs here tell us everyday.....
Why do we have or need to have a record number of Americans on food stamps...
If the UE numbers ar acceptable and if it's true Obama has created millions and millions and millions of jobs......

Well....
Let's get to work people....
It's the jobs the wealthy didn't create with their tax cuts..
Don't worry, if we just reduce the tax rate to 14.5%, we will be drowning in jobs. LOL.

Between 1940-1970 America had a huge middle class and the most powerful industry on earth. The rich paid 60%+ of their income!!! Today the rich takes all the wealth and pays 2/3rds of what they did then...Yet, it is the poor that gets fucked.

Yo, next time you go to work? Tell your Boss that? You will be looking for a new Boss!

"GTP"
View attachment 48261
I did yesterday, I told him to go fuck himself , his job and his money..

Well done, Hoosiers, well done

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (August 25, 2015) – Almost 50,000 Hoosiers are working to find a job, after losing their qualification for food stamps. It is no longer legal in Indiana for able-bodied adults without children to use food stamps if they’re unemployed.

After the recession in 2008, Indiana opted to remove the requirement that forced food stamp recipients to work; a federal requirement put into place in 1996 by the passage of The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act.

Lawmakers have decided the economy is back to a spot where if you’re using food stamps, and you’re able, you should have a job.

If the Obama economy today is the huge success and the envy of nations as the Libs here tell us everyday.....
If the UE numbers ar acceptable and if it's true Obama has created millions and millions and millions of jobs......

Well....

I like working at the jobs that were not created by the stimulus. Do you know where those jobs went?
Most of the Stimulus was tax cuts and support for the states...

Greatl

Well....
Don't worry, if we just reduce the tax rate to 14.5%, we will be drowning in jobs. LOL.

Between 1940-1970 America had a huge middle class and the most powerful industry on earth. The rich paid 60%+ of their income!!! Today the rich takes all the wealth and pays 2/3rds of what they did then...Yet, it is the poor that gets fucked.

Yo, next time you go to work? Tell your Boss that? You will be looking for a new Boss!

"GTP"
View attachment 48261
So you're going to live on Obama Bucks now????
obama-bucks-116770708037.jpeg

lol, ironically, many of these people will start going to private charities like food banks,

and then the RWnuts will love them again since the nuts love the idea of private charity helping the poor.

Think about it.

Indian unemployment rate is 5.4%

Looks to be plenty of jobs in Indiana. The fear mongering of the left in this thread is to be expected.

I wonder what the demographics of Indiana are? ;)
One race 6,004,813 98.8
White
5,320,022 87.5
Black or African American
510,034 8.4
American Indian and Alaska Native
15,815 0.3
Asian
59,126 1.0
Asian Indian
14,685 0.2
Chinese
12,531 0.2
Filipino
6,674 0.1
Japanese
5,065 0.1
Korean
7,502 0.1
Vietnamese
4,843 0.1
Other Asian 1

7,826 0.1
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander
2,005 0.0
Native Hawaiian
606 0.0
Guamanian or Chamorro
470 0.0
Samoan
385 0.0
Other Pacific Islander 2

544 0.0
Some other race
97,811 1.6
Two or more races 75,672 1.2

Race alone or in combination with one or more other races 3

White 5,387,174 88.6
Black or African American 538,015 8.8
American Indian and Alaska Native 39,263 0.6
Asian 72,839 1.2
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander 4,367 0.1
Some other race

Indiana Demographic Statistics

Greatl

"GTP"
View attachment 48261
So you're going to live on Obama Bucks now????
View attachment 48306
Really, where do you sign up for that?

OP- The Reaganist/hater dupe belief that the poor, and especially blacks, are lazy and don't want to work. Absolute balderdash. Mario Cuomo: "Reagan made it acceptable to blame the poor". .. and punish them. A disgrace. see sig. Pandering to the greedy idiot Pub rich and their giant corps has ruined the nonrich and the country over 30 years. Not to mention the Pub corrupt world depression and obstruction of the recovery for political points.

OP- The Reaganist/hater dupe belief that the poor, and especially blacks, are lazy and don't want to work. Absolute balderdash. Mario Cuomo: "Reagan made it acceptable to blame the poor". .. and punish them. A disgrace. see sig. Pandering to the greedy idiot Pub rich and their giant corps has ruined the nonrich and the country over 30 years. Not to mention the Pub corrupt world depression and obstruction of the recovery for political points.
Mad cause you have get off the internet and get a job?

So let me get this straight.

Despite all the attempts to blame Obama for increased food stamp usage in recent years,

it's actually the STATES who get to decide to what extent they participate in the program?

Is that it?

As far as I am concerned if they work and need food stamps...They should get them.

Fucking greedy fucking rich fucks.
Someone take your precious ebt card?
Fucking greedy fucking lazy fucks

If they work a low paying job and have kids, then Hell yes they should receive food stamps. If they have no kids and are single, then they should find a job. I have no problem with that. The problem is what happens if they can't find a job because they just aren't that bright? Is there a fail safe for them?
Retards get ssi. Not sure what else you want? You can not take care of everyone, even if you want to you can't

As far as I am concerned if they work and need food stamps...They should get them.

Fucking greedy fucking rich fucks.
From the link:

Yeah, let's make damn sure we fund education!!!!

People who work full time at low wages are eligible for food stamps.
Sad thing, I'm in college right now and work in fast food, almost every manager except for one (Because he works at Moe's as a manager to make ends meet, working way more then any human being should..) rely on WIC/food stamps/obamacare..

get used to it if another democrat gets elected...you'll have a degree, all that student loan debt...and still be working fast food.

If you go to college, choose a field that has job openings. It is one of the most basic concepts out there. My girlfriend's daughter graduated nursing school in December. She is now making close to $60,000 per year plus benefits. My 19 year old son has two jobs and makes over $15 per hour at both of them. My 18 year old son makes $12 at one and will soon be making $18 at another working as a cook in a high end restaurant.
Good for you and good advice. You trained your kids well to work hard. These are the kids that most likely to succeed. No guarantee but it's a good start.
As you mentioned they should choose field that has openings but the problem is they are not.
They choose majors that is very hard to get a high paying jobs. Like archeology, liberal arts, psychology etc. I have lots of these people working for me. Clerks, warehouse, kit pulling, etc. one of them is a geology graduate.
See if you can introduce your kids into medical careers like RN. Your gf daughter start at $60k is good. Kaiser start at $50+ an hour.
Btw kaiser are my customers.

As usual the GOP lovers don't realize that its their policy of not making sure rich employers pay all employees a livable wage so they don't need food stamps.

Forum List

Back