Indiana boots 50,000 able bodied off food stamps

As far as I am concerned if they work and need food stamps...They should get them.

Fucking greedy fucking rich fucks.
From the link:

Lawmakers have decided the economy is back to a spot where if you’re using food stamps, and you’re able, you should have a job.

Yeah, let's make damn sure we fund education!!!!

People who work full time at low wages are eligible for food stamps.
Sad thing, I'm in college right now and work in fast food, almost every manager except for one (Because he works at Moe's as a manager to make ends meet, working way more then any human being should..) rely on WIC/food stamps/obamacare..

That's the corporate scheme, keep wages as low as possible and let the compassion of the American taxpayer pay for the difference.

As far as I am concerned if they work and need food stamps...They should get them.

From the link:

Lawmakers have decided the economy is back to a spot where if you’re using food stamps, and you’re able, you should have a job.

Sad thing, I'm in college right now and work in fast food, almost every manager except for one (Because he works at Moe's as a manager to make ends meet, working way more then any human being should..) rely on WIC/food stamps/obamacare..

get used to it if another democrat gets elected...you'll have a degree, all that student loan debt...and still be working fast food.

It's irrevalent who isn't paying enough in taxes. If you're able bodied you flat out shouldn't be on food stamps. It's not a right or a benefit that the government should support your lazy ass. Unfortunately, there's a prevalent notion that government "owes" it to citizens to be kept in case they just don't happen to feel like working. Bullshit! Get a job like the rest of us poor fools.

From the link:

Anyone who collects SNAP has to prove they are employed.

It's irrevalent who isn't paying enough in taxes. If you're able bodied you flat out shouldn't be on food stamps. It's not a right or a benefit that the government should support your lazy ass. Unfortunately, there's a prevalent notion that government "owes" it to citizens to be kept in case they just don't happen to feel like working. Bullshit! Get a job like the rest of us poor fools.
:deal:
snap-employed.jpg

From the link:

Aaaaah..you're a college student.
No wonder you're so damn stupid.

From the link:

Yes, I'm a proud victim of the evil communist brainwashing. :cuckoo:

From the link:

All of Europe, China, South Korea, Japan and Canada must be communism!!!! Can't be paying those taxes for roads, police and science institutions...Oh'noo's!!! Can't be stopping a corporation from polluting.

From the link:

Lol,,,Says the guy that believes in loserterism and wants all the wealth in the hands of the top 5%. I am also a college student with classes in political science. ;) Of course I am more interested in science and computers.

From the link:

You're finally catching on,maybe there's hope for you yet.
But seriously,if you're a college aged kid you dont know jack shit about the real world.
I look back at my youth and realize ...Ah hell I've always known the real score because I was poor at one time,and yet I never blamed anyone and just kept on plugging until it paid off.
All it takes is perseverance and dedication and you will succeed.

:deal:
snap-employed.jpg
So??!! Your chart shows a little over half of working age non-disabled folks receiving food stamps are working in the month they received benefits, and a little over three quarters of this same group is employed within a year. Big deal! It should be ALL working-age non-disabled folks are working, if they expect to eat, that is. There's always something someone can do, but it's far easier in today's society to be carried either by the government or family/others. Enough already. This current mentality is revolting, and is what has led to dependency and lack of motivation.

get used to it if another democrat gets elected...you'll have a degree said:
I don't have any compassion for individuals who have a college degree, student loans, and are working at a fast food joint, because while they were racking up student loans they should have majored in something with a little more potential than Basketweaving 101. Having worked all my life, I can't tell you how many people I've encountered who have degrees and majored in Liberal Arts, or some other "field" for which there's no real job market. Those people are whiners and refuse to acknowledge that THEY didn't think about they might need to actually support themselves one day, instead they just want to pass blame onto whatever reason. It's always easier to play the blame game than to have prepared for real life.

Indian unemployment rate is 5.4%

Looks to be plenty of jobs in Indiana. The fear mongering of the left in this thread is to be expected.

There are 150,000 unemployed in Indiana, so by October that will be down to 100,000 and the unemployment rate will then be 3.6% because we know all those people are going to find jobs. I really don't have a big problem with this except that there is no backup for these people if they don't find work.

From the link:

get used to it if another democrat gets elected...you'll have a degree, all that student loan debt...and still be working fast food.

If you go to college, choose a field that has job openings. It is one of the most basic concepts out there. My girlfriend's daughter graduated nursing school in December. She is now making close to $60,000 per year plus benefits. My 19 year old son has two jobs and makes over $15 per hour at both of them. My 18 year old son makes $12 at one and will soon be making $18 at another working as a cook in a high end restaurant.

Someone take your precious ebt card?
Fucking greedy fucking lazy fucks

If they work a low paying job and have kids, then Hell yes they should receive food stamps. If they have no kids and are single, then they should find a job. I have no problem with that. The problem is what happens if they can't find a job because they just aren't that bright? Is there a fail safe for them?

Forum List

Back