Ruh roh..... 46% think Hillary should drop her bid

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
I have to say I am actually shocked by this poll. I personally can't stand the woman but I figured there were more than enough brain dead fellow Democrats to keep her going, I might actually have been wrong...

"Voters are almost evenly divided on that question: the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone finds that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters believe Clinton should suspend her campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination until all of the legal questions about her use of the private e-mail server are resolved. Nearly as many (44%) disagree. Nine percent (9%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)"

Should Hillary Clinton Suspend Her Campaign? - Rasmussen Reports™

Obama won't stop until she's out. Instead of cancelling her vacation to visit the midwest, she should send Bill to meet privately with Obama and says unless he stops, the Clinton's will start their own campaign to link Obama and Val to ISIS and Al Qaeda

She has no future on her present course

Too many questions that she wont answer. She dodges questions, then pretends that all of them relate to very small matters. I doubt anyone will, or can, trust her. Her secrets will be her downfall.

Hillary is too divisive to be POTUS. If she garners the Democratic nomination, she would even lose to Donald Trump, IMHO.

I have to say I am actually shocked by this poll. I personally can't stand the woman but I figured there were more than enough brain dead fellow Democrats to keep her going, I might actually have been wrong...

"Voters are almost evenly divided on that question: the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone finds that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters believe Clinton should suspend her campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination until all of the legal questions about her use of the private e-mail server are resolved. Nearly as many (44%) disagree. Nine percent (9%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)"

Nothing surprising about it. Those are right wingers who will oppose anything concerning her anyway. Fortunately, it's not enough to keep her from becoming our next president.

The press sec's comments were very obvious that Obama favors Biden getting into the race.

Nothing surprising about it. Those are right wingers who will oppose anything concerning her anyway. Fortunately, it's not enough to keep her from becoming our next president.

Based on what I am seeing I seriously doubt she will even make it to the second round of Primaries. Her campaign is in serious trouble and you can thank Obama for that IMO.

Based on what I am seeing I seriously doubt she will even make it to the second round of Primaries. Her campaign is in serious trouble and you can thank Obama for that IMO.
She will be brutalized in the first debate, I predict many dems will see sanders for the first time and realize he actually cares about the issues, unlike hillary.

She will be brutalized in the first debate, I predict many dems will see sanders for the first time and realize he actually cares about the issues, unlike hillary.

I actually agree with you on this. Sanders truly does care and I like most of his positions. I think he go's too far in some areas but Hillary cares about Hillary. She looks at the job of POTUS as a method of enriching herself. Sanders doesn't.

I actually agree with you on this. Sanders truly does care and I like most of his positions. I think he go's too far in some areas but Hillary cares about Hillary. She looks at the job of POTUS as a method of enriching herself. Sanders doesn't.
I can't bring myself to trust Hillary, I've tried, but there's just way to much bullshit.

Good i hope she does drop out so everyone can stop crowing about her as though ANYone except the fringe feminists or male feminists find her at all interesting.

Shes a doorknob.

When will Vallerie Jarrett,Bill Clinton,Debbie Wasserman Schultz,and Hillary's significant other top advisor hold an intervention
at some secret Holiday Inn and tell her it's over.

You thought Romney would run away with it and voted for Sarah before that. I'm not sure your opinion can be counted on that much.

I can't bring myself to trust Hillary, I've tried, but there's just way to much bullshit.

She hasn't got an honest bone in her body. She is scum of the first order.

Again, YOU VOTED FOR PALIN!!! That is the definition of an idiot.

Again, YOU VOTED FOR PALIN!!! That is the definition of an idiot.

When have we ever,ever voted for VP's

Forum List

Back