India approves US$17.5M for three hospitals in Guyana

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Awesome!

---

According to a press release from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, about US$17.5 million will be provided for the improvement of Suddie Regional Hospital, the West Demerara Regional Hospital and the Bartica District Hospital.

Director of the Department of International Cooperation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Vanessa Dickenson, noted that “the signing of this agreement will pave the way for improving and upgrading the delivery of healthcare services in Guyana”.

Indian Govt approves US$17.5m for modernisation of three hospitals in Guyana

that's nice------for those who have never encountered Guyanese persons------
the population there is very diverse-----and the country is very TOLERANT---
it gave refuge to our great American hero JIM JONES-----founder of JONESTOWN--
where the great hero murdered most of the inhabitants------it made a good movie---
I saw it late at night---on TV while feverish with the flu -----about 30 years ago----
LIKE A NIGHTMARE. Lots of hindus of Indian origin in Guyana----which has
had a profound effect on Guyanese cuisine-----in my town-----"roti" places are
run by Guyanese persons. Poor country----nice of Modi to help

^ Hopefully, one day, they will figure out how to get billions of dollars from the US like a certain middle eastern country then they will be rich. In the meantime, they just have to work hard and strive for a better tomorrow.

^ Hopefully, one day, they will figure out how to get billions of dollars from the US like certain middle eastern countries then they will be rich. In the meantime, they just have to work hard and strive for a better tomorrow.

sweetums-----Guyana functions on crime. Sorry----but it is true----
I have it from fact but also from expats-------OF YOUR ETHNIC
BACKGROUND----best roti shops in town------the kids come up
in the world------here. Pumping money into Guyana is like pumping
money into Nigeria. --------Modi should take care

Forum List

Back