Incumbent Presidents should never hold political rallies.........

Terence Millar

Feb 10, 2020
Tell us why???

Fact is he is telling us what he is doing, and what he wants to do.

Hmmmmmmm.......

A sitting President being transparent and talking to as many people as he can in person right before an election??? The horror of it!!! LOL

Rush says the left will start crying about Trump putting the nation at risk with his massive rallies because of the virus.

This WILL happen!

Tell us why???

Hmmmmmmm.......

Huh? I guess you don't want incumbents to win reelection? Trump has already been telling us what he is doing and wants to do for 5 years. It's all now about just keeping up the faith, love and emotional involvement.

Tell us why???

Hmmmmmmm.......
Oh Horseshit! The Liar-in-Chief has the wool pulled over your blind eyes! That fraud has been 'campaigning' [note that as propagandizing] since he came down the escalator in 2015 when he hasn't been dealing with Putin and his gang! When will Trump hit 17,000 confirmed lies fish?

• Banned
Tell us why???

Hmmmmmmm.......
Oh Horseshit! The Liar-in-Chief has the wool pulled over your blind eyes! That fraud has been 'campaigning' [note that as propagandizing] since he came down the escalator in 2015 when he hasn't been dealing with Putin and his gang! When will Trump hit 17,000 confirmed lies fish?
What amazing facts..........LOL, RLOL.......
Trump should have gone to war!!!!!!!!!!!! RROL!!!!!!!!

Tell us why???

Hmmmmmmm.......

Liberals are so stupid. Holy shit.

Tell us why???

Hmmmmmmm.......

In his case, thinking is a crime

Tell us why???

Hmmmmmmm.......

In his case, thinking is a crime

Aquitted.

Something has to be put out there in some way when wanting to score and keep whatever it is that a person wants or needs. To me, there isn't much difference when applying for any other job.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, if a heads up is being put out there, it should be appreciated because its better than having a rug ripped out completely from underneath your feet.

Tell us why???

Hmmmmmmm.......

Huh? I guess you don't want incumbents to win reelection? Trump has already been telling us what he is doing and wants to do for 5 years. It's all now about just keeping up the faith, love and emotional involvement.

No, it’s about making excuses and assigning blame to someone else for his inability to get things done.

Hows his healthcare plan coming along

Tell us why???

Hmmmmmmm.......

Obama started campaigning in 2007 and continued on until 2016. So spare me your silly BS. Get a grip.

Barry Hussein spent most of his two terms either apologizing to foreign governments or apologizing to his dwindling core for America's decadence and reliance on fossil fuel while the Arabs got richer and everyone else gobbled up the fossil fuel resources.

Tell us why???

Hmmmmmmm.......

Obama started campaigning in 2007 and continued on until 2016. So spare me your silly BS. Get a grip.
You should get a 2nd grader to read and explain my posts, fool! I obviously must have written about too, too many moving parts for your dumb fucking ass to follow!!

Tell us why???

Hmmmmmmm.......

No, it’s about making excuses and assigning blame to someone else for his inability to get things done.

Lol, you mean the way Obama blamed Bush muliple times for his screw ups?

Tell us why???

Hmmmmmmm.......

Lol, you mean the way Obama blamed Bush muliple times for his screw ups?

Bush handed Obama an economy in collapse. As you know, there was plenty of reason for Obama’s blaming Bush since—as your blob has even said—Bush was a disaster.

your blob had both houses of Congress and failed miserably on the wall, healthcare, etc...

Coming along fine.

You should read up on it - but you're too lazy to do such.

Bush handed Obama an economy in collapse. As you know, there was plenty of reason for Obama’s blaming Bush since—as your blob has even said—Bush was a disaster.

your blob had both houses of Congress and failed miserably on the wall, healthcare, etc...

And ObamaBlob (Oh I LOVE this!) Had both houses of Congress' and did what with it?

Your ObamaBlob LIED about ObamaCare.

You lie about Obamacare also.

;(

You poor dear ....

Forum List

Back