Incumbent Presidents should never hold political rallies.........

Tell us why???

Fact is he is telling us what he is doing, and what he wants to do.

Hmmmmmmm.......
Oh Horseshit! The Liar-in-Chief has the wool pulled over your blind eyes! That fraud has been 'campaigning' [note that as propagandizing] since he came down the escalator in 2015 when he hasn't been dealing with Putin and his gang! When will Trump hit 17,000 confirmed lies fish?
Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

Tell us why???

Fact is he is telling us what he is doing, and what he wants to do.

Hmmmmmmm.......
Oh Horseshit! The Liar-in-Chief has the wool pulled over your blind eyes! That fraud has been 'campaigning' [note that as propagandizing] since he came down the escalator in 2015 when he hasn't been dealing with Putin and his gang! When will Trump hit 17,000 confirmed lies fish?

Obama started campaigning in 2007 and continued on until 2016. So spare me your silly BS. Get a grip.
Obama started campaigning in 2007 and continued on until 2016. So spare me your silly BS. Get a grip.
You should get a 2nd grader to read and explain my posts, fool! I obviously must have written about too, too many moving parts for your dumb fucking ass to follow!!

Sorry clarity isn’t your strong suit, dummy.

The Kenyan Klown spent 80% of his time campaigning...

Seems like the other 20% of the time was he trying to come up with ideas for fucking over the country and/or looking for dick.

Forum List

Back