Inclusiveness Has Gone To The Birds

I've always been intrigued by that bird. I thought they were unique to the Sierra Nevada, but I have since found that they range in the mountains from Alaska to southern Mexico.

We had them in Washington. Here in SD we have this Jay, in greater numbers, and they're non migratory. I don't remember the Stellar's Jay being as noisy as this one. Much brighter head so we can't call them black-headed.

1698948118610.png

So it's a bad thing to not want to honor white supremacists in any way, shape or form now?

Changing the names of birds that are named after ornithologist will not improve the lives of anyone.
This is racial intolerance parading around as "inclusiveness".
The radical Left is severely dividing Americans by race.
Every day they are getting crazier.
Conversely, changing the names of birds that are named after ornithologists will not cause anyone's life to deteriote.

Because they are racists?
Some were racists but generally they are all named after white men... So none named after native tribes or other minorities...

I think they are being fair, take the politics out of it and make it more about the bird...

The truth is that US has lost about 3 billion birds in population since 1970, that is about 25% of the birds... That is the real issue..

Forum List

Back