It's OK To Mock The Disabled

I miss the days when anyone could make a joke about anyone. Living in that kind of world means things are more light hearted, people in general aren't as angry, and it really is a more inclusive (I really hate that word) society.

In living color could have handyman and make fun of handicapped, Eddie Murphy could make fun of whites and Asians, black face could still be funny, everyone made fun of middle easterns and everyone would do squinty eyes and do terrible Chinese speak. And no one really cared at all.

Its ok to make fun of the disabled though, it's ok to make fun of anyone. At the end of the day they are just words, they can't actually hurt you. If they do hurt you then that's because you let them hurt you.

That doesn't mean you can run up to a handicap person and mock them to their face trying to hurt their feelings. There still needs to be some form of decency. But everyone should be made fun of.

I'm still not sure why retard isn't allowed. If something is retarded that just means it's developmentally behind where it should be. It's a valid observation. Even plants can be retarded that are stunted, misshaped, don't produce what they normally would and so on.

It's OK for SNL to mock the disabled. It's not OK for Trump to supposedly mock the disabled. More evidence of the double standard of the left.

Joking about Downs children is unacceptable

Forum List

Back