Inaugural benediction: Pray that “white will embrace what is right”

So are you saying there are no black racist? If so you are very wrong. We have had this mentality in this country of accepting black racism and making excuses for it like "They are angry". White people are changing their thinking and ways. If they had not then Obama wouldn't be President. It is time for black people to change their way of thinking.

Don't you guys remember Ray Naguin of New Orleans proclaiming it was a "Chocolate City"? If a white politician had said something like that their career would be over.

Not being rude, but 'read much'?

It all boils down to this....

... blacks = say all the racist shit you want, no one cares,

... whites = utter a single phrase of anything racist, you'll be tared and feathered,

... it happens right here on this board.

It all boils down to this....

... blacks = say all the racist shit you want, no one cares,

... whites = utter a single phrase of anything racist, you'll be tared and feathered,

... it happens right here on this board.

yup--I hope it doesn't continue that way in the white house tho----as much as they would love to rub whiteys face in it, it would be such a fucking flop and waste of 4 years.

I hold a degree in Political Science and 13 hours towards a masters degree in History so I'd say I've read a few books. Not sure the point you are trying to make.

She's trying to be all preachy and above it all tonight. A good white person. :lol:

yup--I hope it doesn't continue that way in the white house tho----as much as they would love to rub whiteys face in it, it would be such a fucking flop and waste of 4 years.

Dillo.... this LOVE FEST is all good and dandy for blacks and liberals, but lest we forget there's a WHOLE LOT OF AMERICA that are NOT HAPPY, and the more they GUSH and SLOBBER over this little PUNK community organizer, racist, thug from Chicago, the more PISSED OFF they're making probably HALF of America. This is NOT good. "Bring us together?" I don't fucking THINK so.... :cuckoo:

Dillo.... this LOVE FEST is all good and dandy for blacks and liberals, but lest we forget there's a WHOLE LOT OF AMERICA that are NOT HAPPY, and the more they GUSH and SLOBBER over this little PUNK community organizer thug from Chicago, the more PISSED OFF they're making probably HALF of America. This is NOT good. "Bring us together?" I don't fucking THINK so.... :cuckoo:

that's why encouraging the "white to embrace the right" was foolish--very foolish.

Definately it was a racist comment. He is blatently insinuating that whites as a race do not embrace what is right and need to. If he believes this he should be free to say it but the inauguration is no place for this kind of garbage. The good thing about Obama, he was laughing at the run up but when the preacher reached the punchline, Obama recognized it was divisive and held back. Obama has moved beyond his race, but unfortunately most of these other black leaders go around acting like we are living in the Jim Crow era. Its funny the controversy on the news was that Rick Warren said something about a personal Jesus, and how mentioning the name Jesus is so offensive to people.

I feel kind of sorry for President Obama. He's probably going to have a lot of these old '60's rejects glomming on to him for the next 4-8 years for political reasons, and I seriously doubt that this will be the last little zinger. Good thing for me that I couldn't care less what some aging race pimp thinks.

I feel kind of sorry for President Obama. He's probably going to have a lot of these old '60's rejects glomming on to him for the next 4-8 years for political reasons, and I seriously doubt that this will be the last little zinger. Good thing for me that I couldn't care less what some aging race pimp thinks.

true--Sharpton, Jackson, et al have been laying REAL low but won't forever.

I hold a degree in Political Science and 13 hours towards a masters degree in History so I'd say I've read a few books. Not sure the point you are trying to make.

Then you really should go back and read my post. It was clear that I was saying that the racists today tended to come from the minorities. Sigh.

Just for the sake of discussion what the hell was he supposed to say in regards to whitey? The white race doesn't need to overcome much other than cultural guilt, they're not minority status.

He could've left out whites all together but then he'd be implying bad stuff about the white race which would also be racist.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Just for the sake of discussion what the hell was he supposed to say in regards to whitey? The white race doesn't need to overcome much other than cultural guilt, they're not minority status.

He could've left out whites all together but then he'd be implying bad stuff about the white race which would also be racist.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

and the point of SEGREGATING all the races out in the first place was------?

That my friend is racism. Pure and simple.

Forum List

Back