In warmongering anti-Russia propaganda video, Soros uses telling imagery

Even if you want to argue that Soros isn't a nazi, you cannot deny that he's a hater - he paid for violent protests against American citizens just to get Clinton elected. That automatically puts him in the shithead category.

Easily the most despicable hum... er, creature ever to occupy the planet, George Soros, as spiritually repellent as he is physically repugnant, beats the war drums for war against Russia... Notice how the clip of Putin making the sign of the cross is used. Interspersed with clips of violence, it is in a "proof" position. These Jews...

"Soros"....dog whistle for........oy vey!

idiot propaganda U-tube. FACT---Putin is an imperialist pig---in alliance with Iran and Syria---henceforth to be identified as the AXIS of the 21st century. The Imperialist pits are going about their war on the planet earth be casting a wide net for CONTROL OF TRADE------Ukraine
is in their grasp entirely for its PORTS as is
Yemen -----and SYRIA
The Ruskies have always supported evil countries to offset the rest of the world, yet the right thinks he's a damn good leader..yet I doubt they know that he re-instituted the KBG when re-elected earlier this year....

I do not trust POOTIN as far as I can spit-----
but I do consider TRUMP the best we got
(ie between Hillary and Trump) to play with him. (ppssssssttttssstttttt -----the dangerous issue of the day is the ALLIANCE
between Syria, Iran, and Russia---don't tell anyone (((((((

There is no proof that he willingly did what he had to do to survive, he was just a kid during that period,, and proof of his religion did play into his actions as a minor...Yet his and his Father's attempt at survival were no different than what others did.......
Yeah, no different than what Maximillian Kolbe did....are you insane?

Turning on your own to get an extra slice of potato is NOT a moral and acceptable means of survival, dude.

idiot propaganda U-tube. FACT---Putin is an imperialist pig---in alliance with Iran and Syria---henceforth to be identified as the AXIS of the 21st century. The Imperialist pits are going about their war on the planet earth be casting a wide net for CONTROL OF TRADE------Ukraine
is in their grasp entirely for its PORTS as is
Yemen -----and SYRIA
The Ruskies have always supported evil countries to offset the rest of the world, yet the right thinks he's a damn good leader..yet I doubt they know that he re-instituted the KBG when re-elected earlier this year....
What did Bush say, if you are not with us you are against us.........er evil.

He does look a lot like those Americans who worked for Russia in the 1980s.
There are much more vile people on this forum too.
cnelson is obviously an antiSemite, but there are many varying flavors of said group. He is among the more innocuous, if he doesnt mind my saying so.

The way to defeat antisemitism and other malevolent -isms is to engage them in debate to get them to reveal their malignance as a primary source.

Last edited:
Even if you want to argue that Soros isn't a nazi, you cannot deny that he's a hater - he paid for violent protests against American citizens just to get Clinton elected. That automatically puts him in the shithead category.

He's a nut---------very confused youth. He might very well "primo levi" himself (suicide 1987)

Yeah, wars kind of go in that direction, Lucy.

In WW2, the 'neutral nations' cooperated with us in many ways short of declaring war and their help was appreciated and they knew who was going to win after the battle of Stalingrad.

Those who refused to assist us in any way shape or form, like Francos Spain, were at the back of the line when the war was over.

Trump is good "protection" from any global ideas Putin might have. Trump would be like 'getouttahere' lol

I think at worst we might have a clash of personalities, hilarious hurled insults as neither ego has any interest in a war. At best, both nations will go about their business of making themselves great. The horror (sarc)

Easily the most despicable hum... er, creature ever to occupy the planet, George Soros, as spiritually repellent as he is physically repugnant, beats the war drums for war against Russia... Notice how the clip of Putin making the sign of the cross is used. Interspersed with clips of violence, it is in a "proof" position. These Jews...

Actually this is a strange video. I don't even understand why Soros that is a multimillionaire is so interested in politics and especially international politics :eusa_think:

And what possible motive would account for his LEADING ROLE in facilitating massive non-white immigration into both Europe and North America? What could possibly explain such an effort?

Honestly I don't know :)
Maybe Soros and people like him want to have cheap workers to use for their companies who knows?
Corporations don't care at all about ethnicity! They only care about money!

your conjecture is a tinge shallow------Soros is fantastically wealthy-------he is more into PLAYING games with the COSMOS----than counting his coins

Last edited:

He's a nut---------very confused youth. He might very well "primo levi" himself (suicide 1987)

I heard a rumor that Russia's got a bounty on his head...

Soros is in panic. When Trump occupies the President Office, Soros' butt is in trouble. I hope he commits suicide. However it would be great to have an International Military Tribunal on his war crimes all over the world.

Why is Soros in trouble?

Prove he committed "war crimes all over the world".

In WW2, the 'neutral nations' cooperated with us in many ways short of declaring war and their help was appreciated and they knew who was going to win after the battle of Stalingrad.

Those who refused to assist us in any way shape or form, like Francos Spain, were at the back of the line when the war was over.
We are not at war sir.

Soros is in panic. When Trump occupies the President Office, Soros' butt is in trouble. I hope he commits suicide. However it would be great to have an International Military Tribunal on his war crimes all over the world.

Yes, Soros is a creep, but war crimes?
How many innocent deaths is Soros responsible for, verses the number of dead innocents by Putin?

I heard a rumor that Russia's got a bounty on his head...

yeah? how much?

We are not at war sir.
Cyber-war.

He's a nut---------very confused youth. He might very well "primo levi" himself (suicide 1987)[/QUOTE]

I heard a rumor that Russia's got a bounty on his head...[/QUOTE]
Where did you hear this rumor? :)

We are not at war sir.
Cyber-war.
A war on your psyche.

Forum List

Back