Where's The Media? Weak media coverage on fires raging through ‘flyover states’ hurts relief efforts

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Dana asks why the media is largely allowing the fires raging across the South to go uncovered, and why it’s not already considered the “massive natural disaster” that it is.

The fire that has raged out of control from the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee and North Carolina has burned through some 250-plus homes, businesses and other structures — and it’s predicted to raze more in its path.

“I think it’s tempting to look what’s happening and they made the decision that they’re not going to cover it, but I think it’s worse than that,” said Sean Davis, Co-founder of The Federalist. “I think they had no clue any of this was evening happening. They don’t live in any of these states. They don’t have friends in these states. They don’t have family in these states. They don’t visit these state. It’s a foreign country to them. And so it’s not even an issue of them looking and seeing what happening and ignoring it, they had no clue this was happening in their own country.”

Weak media coverage on fires raging through ‘flyover states’ hurts relief efforts

The media is not the only ones 'MIA' on this one - WHERE'S BARRY?!

(Don't feel bad, Tn, Barry didn't give a shit about La, either...until Trump shamed him into visiting.)

Most msm prisoners are petroleum addicts. That is why those addicts focus on Dakota pipelines, though four brave white people plied a 700-mile bike journey this summer in protest of Enbridge about to plow the bowels of Wisconsin for the second time, results of which will be three times the danger. Biketheline.org. Most petroleum addicts never planted a tree, and never heard of the Civilian Conservation Corps, though this concept has the potential for rehabilitation of religion-molested people such as Muslims and Christians. It must start slowly, gradually weaning the prisoner from its mental torment while the physical body adjusts to the pure libidinal joy of a hard day's work.

There was a certain Chinese emperor who noticed the depletion of state granaries, and won the approbium of Chinese people for years to come by defrocking 250,000 Buddhist nuns and monks and returning them to lay life.

Forum List

Back