In the US, the leading killer of 18 to 45 year olds....

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
No coincidence that illegal border crossings are at an all time high too ?

Fentanyl overdose deaths are now the number one killer of people aged 18 to 45 years old in the United States.

And where is it coming from ? Most from China, Mexico and Canada.....

1641001614088.png

Inside Mexico's fentanyl operation
(part 2)

Last edited:
The problem with overdosing is ... unlike Cancer or Heart disease, which is random and rarely the fault of the sufferer, dying from a drug overdoes, licit or illicit drug, is a purely voluntary choice.

If people choose to voluntarily take drugs (or alcohol) to excess, what should the the power of the state to stop them?

Millions of people in this country successfully manage pain through the use of opioids. Modern surgery would be significantly more of a risk without it.

In order to "save" those who voluntarily choose to overdose on a drug, do we ban its use to those who genuinely need it?

Didn't know there was already a thread on this.

No coincidence that illegal border crossings are at an all time high too ?

Fentanyl overdose deaths are now the number one killer of people aged 18 to 45 years old in the United States.

And where is it coming from ? Most from China, Mexico and Canada.....

View attachment 582066

Inside Mexico's fentanyl operation
(part 2)

Hey Mike, thanks. I lost my nephew 3 years ago to Fentynl. He went berserk, trespassed on a guy's property, and after all was said and done the man shot him dead with a rifle. He was near to death anyhow with that heinous drug. People have no idea what that drug can do to young people. I think he was about 17 or 18 years old. That's why the border issue does not thrill me. The kid was stupid but he was better looking than Brad PItt. None of that matters when someone becomes dependent on drugs, but fentanyl, it's a killer one way or the other. I wonder how much Biden's cut was in letting the drug lords prosper with a border where madness rules.

“Opioid toxicity can be reversed when the overdose antidote naloxone is administered in time. Researchers at the University of Washington, funded by the U.S. National Science Foundation, developed a wearable device that can detect and reverse an opioid overdose. The technology could play a transformative role in addressing the national public health crisis of opioid overdoses, the scientists said.”

So would a fentanyl addict ever stop using having this body attachment?

Does giving opioid addicts a safety belt mean we’ll have the same number of addicts, or more? What’s certain is we’ll have the same level of fentanyl related robberies and associated violent crimes.

This wearable device will save lives, over and over. Possibly the same lives, over and over. How does that help these people beyond OD’ing over and over? I don’t wish death on addicts because many good people have wound up with various addictions, and there are many success stories. But with fentanyl? These users include the bottom feeders, criminals who steal and murder others for drug money. Hard drug addicts don’t have any motivation to stop. A hard road but still doable.

This is like giving somebody crutches to walk but instead it’s crutches to continue to overdose. OD’ing over and over without dying, who does that help? The drug cartels.

Drug Dealer: Hey, my friend! Go to health department for free OD preventer. I will sell you the good stuff tomorrow at a good price!”

2021- where humans are drowning in technology while misusing new tools.

Just ignore everyone. Keep those borders open

Oh, and go get that jab cuz we know that is the only thing to fear!!

That and global warming, but I think that is only common sense.

Number one killer is Cancer. Number two killer is Covid. 3rd? Trump supporters and January 6th "insurrection" killed billions and cost trillions an countless lives. Because liberals say so.

Forum List

Back