Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
God's own Army.

269787031_4903522386357924_2589610241032363914_n.jpg

We were a better People back then.
God is not with this nation in battle anymore. America needs to repent
Lol @ Better people back then......

No, we were not.....we have progressed as a society since then....

But I understand why certain folks want us to return back to those times......

God's own army?
LAME!!!

Hey man?
Why don't you curl up with a sarsaparilla and look at Rita Hayworth pictures and dream of the 'good old days'.
When 'white' men were king.
And 'blacks' and women 'knew their place'.

Bloody Silent Generation.

God's own army?
LAME!!!

Hey man?
Why don't you curl up with a sarsaparilla and look at Rita Hayworth pictures and dream of the 'good old days'.

It was the Democrat Party that was against blacks and women. Just look at today, you have Democrats murdering blacks , burning down their black business and having men with tits beat women in sports....Nothing has changed, except the year...fucking dumbasses all of you progressive slaves..

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

We have not won a single war since then
.we are a nation of freaks who have abandoned God

You race pimps only twist history

I stand by what I said......

I don't ignore context in order to make a "feelings" based argument...

The context that during that time, we interned Japanese Americans, the context that during that time, we treated millions of Americans as second class citizens....those same Americans that went half way around the world to give their lives to "LIBERATE" others -- while being treated like shit back home....

Now, those Americans can definitely be considered "better people" -- but I never see you morons make that claim....
R_00.rac008 (58).jpg

I honor those Americans back then who forced the rest of our country to be better now than we were back then....and I won't gloss over that fact or paint a false picture...because that ignores why those Americans I named were truly "BETTER PEOPLE"

The Vietnam War was a bullshit war....we should have never been in...

The Korean War was also not a war we should have been in...

The War On Terror was never gonna be won by invading Middle Eastern countries for 20 or 30 years...

And I noticed you didn't mention the fact that we won the Cold War -- but I guess since that didn't involve murdering tens of millions of people and dropping any nukes on anyone -- you don't count that win...

Fuck you and your revisionist history...this is why I will always oppose Conservatives -- specifically because of their desire to lie about the same past they want to return everyone else too

By the way...refute a single thing I said or SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP

The main dic suckers who are wrong about history are the same dic suckers who get triggered by others talking about it ACCURATELY -- without the fantasy-based Conservative revisionism

The context that during that time, we interned Japanese Americans, the context that during that time, we treated millions of Americans as second class citizens....those same Americans that went half way around the world to give their lives to "LIBERATE" others -- while being treated like shit back home
You understand it was a DEMOCRAT president who did that

I stand by what I said......

I don't ignore context in order to make a "feelings" based argument...

The context that during that time, we interned Japanese Americans, the context that during that time, we treated millions of Americans as second class citizens....those same Americans that went half way around the world to give their lives to "LIBERATE" others -- while being treated like shit back home....

Now, those Americans can definitely be considered "better people" -- but I never see you morons make that claim....
View attachment 586049

I honor those Americans back then who forced the rest of our country to be better now than we were back then....and I won't gloss over that fact or paint a false picture...because that ignores why those Americans I named were truly "BETTER PEOPLE"
Dude, it was Democrats who after reconstruction where all men were treated equal, those fuckers and the KKK terrorized the blacks, then in 1916, Woody Wilson set back the blacks to segregated bathrooms and working in the federal government. I know you dont want to hear about the real history, because since you are a Democrat, makes you look the fool, that you are, because you actually believe the big switch. Only stupid people, wont enlighten themselves..

Amazon product

God's own army?
LAME!!!

Hey man?

If you were among the oppressed of that time in Europe and Asia you would have a different opinion of the American liberating army

We are not better. We are more diverse though. Those men who died in WW 2 lived through the Depression with no social programs or very little in social programs. Yeah, prejudice, bigotry and racism were a bit higher. Few want to return to those times. The waste of our resources on frivolous issues. people scamming the system and outright corruption is what is destroying us.

Forum List

Back