People Waiting In Line For Covid Test

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
I have to laugh at these people waiting in long lines for a free Covid test.I gots to see if I be sick.Probably getting Covid while in line.
ny testing hot spot forecast epidemics covid test

I have to laugh at these people waiting in long lines for a free Covid test.I gots to see if I be sick.Probably getting Covid while in line.

I guess I'm at a loss to understand the need for the tests! If you have the time to stand in a line for hours, then you probably don't have a job or at least way too much time on your hands, and if you can stand there for hours in the cold then you can't be very sick if sick at all! And if you didn't have Covid before you came there, standing in line all day with 500 other people worried they may have Covid too is probably one of the best ways to get it!

I guess I'm at a loss to understand the need for the tests! If you have the time to stand in a line for hours, then you probably don't have a job or at least way too much time on your hands, and if you can stand there for hours in the cold then you can't be very sick if sick at all! And if you didn't have Covid before you came there, standing in line all day with 500 other people worried they may have Covid too is probably one of the best ways to get it!
Hey, man!
It's FREE!

Of course you miss it all. People want to maneuver in everyday life and testing allows for it in many ways.

1640936318932.png

I was reading up on testing and a glaring point was, " A negative test doesn’t mean you’re in the clear; you could become infectious later". It's like, you've queued, got infected but you would still pass as negative, go home and start infecting others.

I think this COVID malarkey has highlighted eveyones IQ levels, the ones in the queue are low down the scale.

Forum List

Back