In the interest of racial justice and/or gender equity.

Haha…hide behind that bullshit if you must but we both know that definition is not at all representative of the racist bullshit you Libs are pushing.

I will be happy to wait while you find a post or two of me pushing that.

1681660545561.jpeg

Why would anyone change any of these things for "racial justice or gender equity"?

What connection is there between the two?
Over the past 20 years many-many-many-many-many companies/city councils etc. have done exactly that.
Literally breaking the law doing so, and even advertise they do it.
Where the hell have you been?

How many of you have changed doctors/dentists? Or changed accountants? Some may even have changed investment advisors? Perhaps lawyers?
We will only see white doctors, white dentists, white accountants…I won’t hire ANY non-white for anything ….PERIOD!
The Left has declared war on whitey, the filthy fucks have insisted on a hardcore culture war so I’m fully engaged.

Over the past 20 years many-many-many-many-many companies/city councils etc. have done exactly that.
Literally breaking the law doing so, and even advertise they do it.
Where the hell have you been?

Would it be too much to ask for you to provide a couple of examples?

Would it be too much to ask for you to provide a couple of examples?
Oh that's funny right there... are you actually going to pretend you never heard of a company giving minority/women owned suppliers precedent over non MOBS and WOBS??
Really??
You going to pretend you have no idea that minority/women owned business get all sorts of tax breaks, grants and tax abatements that ones owned by white males don't get??
Really?
I have a personal friend, who is black, who made an LLC who I pass service through just to get the work.
There are tons of people who do this. He does nothing, other than pass the artwork through his email. Companies do it so they can say they use minority owned suppliers.
This is common shit. Unreal as it is... it is common.

Most of this stuff is a reaction to the Left pushing PC & Identity Politics for so long.

It's a spectacularly hypersensitive and counterproductive over-reaction, of course, but that's how America rolls.

Meanwhile, both ends of the race issue continue to feed into the motivations of the other.

Oh that's funny right there... are you actually going to pretend you never heard of a company giving minority/women owned suppliers precedent over non MOBS and WOBS??
Really??
You going to pretend you have no idea that minority/women owned business get all sorts of tax breaks, grants and tax abatements that ones owned by white males don't get??
Really?
I have a personal friend, who is black, who made an LLC who I pass service through just to get the work.
There are tons of people who do this. He does nothing, other than pass the artwork through his email. Companies do it so they can say they use minority owned suppliers.
This is common shit. Unreal as it is... it is common.

What does any of that have to do with replacing doctors/dentists, accountants, investment advisors or lawyers?

We will only see white doctors, white dentists, white accountants…I won’t hire ANY non-white for anything ….PERIOD!
The Left has declared war on whitey, the filthy fucks have insisted on a hardcore culture war so I’m fully engaged.
I'd prefer to feel I hire on qualifications...although, sometimes it's difficult to wade through the BS.

I have no fucking clue what "woke" is.

It is basically a made up term you people have for anything and anyone you do not like.
Hmmm….so woke isn’t pretending dark people are America’s greatest asset, believing a man can become a woman by proclamation, believing homosexuality is normal, pretending a defended border is a racist border, pretending there is no such thing as morality and normality?
Come on man…don’t be embarrassed of your alignment.

Hmmm….so woke isn’t pretending dark people are America’s greatest asset, believing a man can become a woman by proclamation, believing homosexuality is normal, pretending a defended border is a racist border, pretending there is no such thing as morality and normality?
Come on man…don’t be embarrassed of your alignment.

As I said, woke is whatever you all want it to be today. Tomorrow it will be something different.

I did that for years…NO MORE. We’re at war and it’s time to get in the trenches, stoop to their level and play their game.

It is good of you to admit you are no different than that which you hate.

Forum List

Back