In the interest of racial justice and/or gender equity.

Why don't YOU start by learning what equity and racial justice actually mean.

My divorce lawyer was a black woman, but I didn't change lawyers. When I needed a lawyer, I called her first. My current lawyer is a WASP, that I've known since he was in university. I dated his best friend. His law firm specializes in "looking after little old ladies and their money".

My current doctor is from India. I didn't pick him. He was the only doctor in town taking patients when I moved here. My best friend is also a patient. We both think he's the best doctor we've ever had. He fixed a foot problem that my Toronto doctor told me I'd just have to live with.

My doctor in Toronto was Jewish. His office was right across the street from where I worked and there was no waiting. He was not the greatest doctor ever, but he had admitting privileges at Toronto General (#4 in the world), and he gave GREAT referrals. The no waiting part was fantastic too.

I used a Muslim cab company in Toronto. The owners are from the Middle East. I still look for their cars when I go back to Toronto. The big Bay Street firm where I worked was a client.

My dentist is from Russia, and she's Jewish. We picked her because she was in our neighbourhood.

Notice how I picked people based on skills, availablility, or location? The colour of their skin is irrelevant.
Tell the woke mob, Simp.

Tell the woke mob, Simp.

It has nothing to do with being “woke”, it has to do with having the widest pool of talent available to pick from.

There was a lot of talk of my family lawyer becoming a judge when the NDP won the election, and she would make a great judge.

She also did a criminal case for my son who was arrested for stupidity as a teenager, which nearly netted him 5 years in prison. When I say he was arrested for “stupidity” all I can say in his defense is he was 19, and incredibly stupid. He’s older and smarter than that now.

He got off with no criminal record at all, a small fine and community service. And she charged us the “family and friends” rate.

I was doing her corporate work back in 1990, when my daughter was born, and I started freelancing:

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with being “woke”, it has to do with having the widest pool of talent available to pick from.

There was a lot of talk of my family lawyer becoming a judge when the NDP won the election, and she would make a great judge.

She also did a criminal case for my son who was arrested for stupidity as a teenager, which nearly netted him 5 years in prison. When I say he was arrested for “stupidity” all I can say in his defense is he was 19, and incredibly stupid. He’s older and smarter than that now.

He got off with no criminal record at all, a small fine and community service. And she charged us the “family and friends” rate.

I was doing her corporate work back in 1990, when my daughter was born, and I started freelancing:

Dang, someone seems to be getting a dose of karma.

Widest pool to choose from?

YOU said you had ONE choice for a Dr, Moron.

Forum List

Back