In the centuries to come humanity will have a darker and darker skin tone. Why do you care?

Idi Amin was a very unusual character. If it was common to see multi racial individuals celebrating all the aspects of their heritage instead of just the dominant one (genetically speaking) that would be a strong argument against my concerns.

Ridiculing my position is not an argument. It is just you being rude.

Do you think that multiracial individuals identify most strongly with the dominant racial features because that’s how others are determined to label them?

Even if they countered bigots with the fact that they are part-white, bigots will disbelieve or dismiss it.

Remember the one-drop rule. Bi-racial people couldn’t claim their whiteness, they were considered “black” and that was it.

In the context of this discussion, why doesn't matter.

The fact is, that multiracial individuals identify most strongly with the dominant racial features.

So, ricey thinks this is funny.

Why?
Because you sound like an idiot. Black people possess the racial features of all races. Thats where you get them from.

Um, yeah, that is bat shit crazy and doesn't address my point at all.

Multiracial individuals identify most strongly with the dominant racial features.

Are you a multiracial person?

Idi Amin was a very unusual character. If it was common to see multi racial individuals celebrating all the aspects of their heritage instead of just the dominant one (genetically speaking) that would be a strong argument against my concerns.

Do you think that multiracial individuals identify most strongly with the dominant racial features because that’s how others are determined to label them?

Even if they countered bigots with the fact that they are part-white, bigots will disbelieve or dismiss it.

Remember the one-drop rule. Bi-racial people couldn’t claim their whiteness, they were considered “black” and that was it.

The fact is, that multiracial individuals identify most strongly with the dominant racial features.

Why?

Because multiracial individuals are usually perceived as one race or another by others. You quoted Obama. He was considered black by others.

Now, what a multiracial person going to do? They are in a position to try to confound others’ perceptions of their race, which seems self-hating (such as if Obama reminded people all through his life that he is part Caucasian, it would seem a rejection of his African part), or they can just accept that this is how they are seen by society, which does not necessarily mean rejecting their other racial makeup(s).

Except that Obama and his children have rejected their other racial makeup.

They do not identify as multiracial, white AND black, or any such fusion.

They are Black.

His children gloated about how cool being black was and how lame white culture was and Obama did not correct them, or defend his Mother, or his Grandparents who raised him.

You’ve got some serious issues.

Why?
Because you sound like an idiot. Black people possess the racial features of all races. Thats where you get them from.

Multiracial individuals identify most strongly with the dominant racial features.
So why doesnt everyone ID as Black then?

Why?

BECAUSE that’s how the rest of the world sees them!

You were arguing that bloodlines and heritage would survive, amalgamation.

Now you are arguing WHY, that will not happen.

Do you see that?

Why?

Do you see that?

No.

Unless Obama and his kids are somehow hiding the fact that they have white family, that heritage is there, is recognized, and that blood flows through their veins.

You seem mad because they recognize their black heritage.

Why?

Because multiracial individuals are usually perceived as one race or another by others. You quoted Obama. He was considered black by others.

Now, what a multiracial person going to do? They are in a position to try to confound others’ perceptions of their race, which seems self-hating (such as if Obama reminded people all through his life that he is part Caucasian, it would seem a rejection of his African part), or they can just accept that this is how they are seen by society, which does not necessarily mean rejecting their other racial makeup(s).

They are Black.

His children gloated about how cool being black was and how lame white culture was and Obama did not correct them, or defend his Mother, or his Grandparents who raised him.

I would think if Obama rejected his white genes, he wouldn’t acknowledge his white family. When in fact, he certainly has. His kids? Are less white. Can you point out a source showing that they rejected their white grandmother?

Because the world sees them as black, because they are more black than white, you seem to have a problem that they went with it, and felt positive about that.

I would think that if Obama, as you claim, had not rejected his white heritage and culture,

he would have raised his children to respect the heritage they got from BOTH sides of their family tree.

My point, that you disagreed with , was that racial amalgamation would lead to radical cultural shift, and the loss of white heritage, and cultural identity.

And that is what we see with the Obamas.

Why?

They are Black.

I would think if Obama rejected his white genes, he wouldn’t acknowledge his white family. When in fact, he certainly has. His kids? Are less white. Can you point out a source showing that they rejected their white grandmother?

Because the world sees them as black, because they are more black than white, you seem to have a problem that they went with it, and felt positive about that.

I would think that if Obama, as you claim, had not rejected his white heritage and culture,

he would have raised his children to respect the heritage they got from BOTH sides of their family tree.

My point, that you disagreed with , was that racial amalgamation would lead to radical cultural shift, and the loss of white heritage, and cultural identity.

You have no evidence that they reject their white family, which is their only white heritage. The family, the family traditions, the family memories.

Or do you wamt Sasha and Malia to fly a Confederate Flag to celebrate white heritage?

Why?

Do you see that?

No.

Unless Obama and his kids are somehow hiding the fact that they have white family, that heritage is there, is recognized, and that blood flows through their veins.

Nothing I have said supports your claim that I am mad they recognize their black heritage.

And not denying who your grandmother is, is hardly sharing culture or identity.

His kids bragged about how cool "THEIR" culture was, and were planning to make fun of their "white friends culture"?

The language they used, "ours", "yours", "we got" "you got"

all show that they do not see their grand mothers culture or heritage as theirs or part of them.

Why?

They are Black.

You have no evidence that they reject their white family, which is their only white heritage. The family, the family traditions, the family memories.

Or do you wamt Sasha and Malia to fly a Confederate Flag to celebrate white heritage?

I have posted proof, unless Obama is lying, that shows that they reject their white heritage.

And actually yes, IF Obama's white ancestors had any Southern history, flying the Confederate Flag would be proof that they identified as White, at least partially, and that their grandmothers cultural heritage was being maintained by them.

Indeed, considering the amount of interracial breeding from slavery, such behavior should, if your point of bloodlines and thus heritage and identify surviving was true,

such behavior should be very widespread in the American black community.

Why?

Are you a multiracial person?

No. Why do you ask?

Why?

They are Black.

His children were planning on gloating to their white friends about how lame their culture was.

Obama did not correct them.

I consider that bad behavior. Do you?

Do you see that?

No.

Nothing I have said supports your claim that I am mad they recognize their black heritage.

His kids bragged about how cool "THEIR" culture was, and were planning to make fun of their "white friends culture"?

all show that they do not see their grand mothers culture or heritage as theirs or part of them.

You are determined to miss the point.

They grew up fortunate to be proud of their black heritage. They are more black than white, AND they are perceived as black by society.

Just because Barack Obama didn’t go out of his way to lecture us on how he would teach his kids about their white family doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. “Culture” is a changing phenomenon, and not really tied to race anymore. “Heritage” is about family, as far as I’m concerned.

But hey.... I’m not the one concerned about losing whiteness in future generations.

Why?

They are Black.

His children were planning on gloating to their white friends about how lame their culture was.

Its obvious you are addicted to meth. Where did you hear such foolishness?

Do you see that?

No.

They grew up fortunate to be proud of their black heritage. They are more black than white, AND they are perceived as black by society.

Just because Barack Obama didn’t go out of his way to lecture us on how he would teach his kids about their white family doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. “Culture” is a changing phenomenon, and not really tied to race anymore. “Heritage” is about family, as far as I’m concerned.

But hey.... I’m not the one concerned about losing whiteness in future generations.

Coral is not that bright. Talking to him is like talking to an abandoned truck tire.

Why?

LOL!!! You can't understand proportions and you want me to explain recessive genes? LOL!!!

Why?

LOL!!! You can't understand proportions and you want me to explain recessive genes? LOL!!!
I dont want you to explain your genes. I asked why doesnt everyone ID as Black?

Do you see that?

No.

The way that the kids were gloating about lame white culture was, shows that it did not happen.

I am not complaining that they identify as black, or that they are proud of their heritage.

My point is that their contempt for white culture and heritage shows that the idea that our genetic material passing down the generations, means our culture and heritage will survive,

is wrong.

Why?

They are Black.

Excerpt from Obama's "Dreams of my Father"

I posted the link and the excerpt in this thread.

Do you see that?

No.

The way that the kids were gloating about lame white culture was, shows that it did not happen.

I am not complaining that they identify as black, or that they are proud of their heritage.

My point is that their contempt for white culture and heritage shows that the idea that our genetic material passing down the generations, means our culture and heritage will survive,

is wrong.

Actually, you’re reading way too much into the description of this one exchange. The word “lame” was used?

They are Black.

Excerpt from Obama's "Dreams of my Father"

I posted the link and the excerpt in this thread.
You never posted a link that backed up your claim. I read the excerpt which is why I said you are addicted to meth. Your claim and what Obama wrote have nothing to do with each other. Obama was talking about how proud they were of being Black. I know that bothers you but tough shit.

Forum List

Back