“In The 10 Year Period Between 14 To 24…Excuse Me Between…Uh… 10 And 20…2010 And 2020”…

OP ^^* :)

1622216677109.jpeg

President Applesauce Brains. That pained squint he makes whenever he has to talk facts rather than political bullschidt and blarney gives him away.
It hurts for Dirty Uncle Joe to think.

View attachment 494615

So far, I haven't heard Biden suggest imbibing disinfectants or inserting UV lights into the body "in some other way". And he seems genuinely interested in the job.
Does anyone even know if the poor man has had a free moment to go golfing? :)

I love the fact that the only thing you can complain about are gaffe's.
That tells me, he's doing the job he was elected to do.

I’ve never heard anyone remotely suggest inserting UV light or drinking bleach. Anything else the voices in your head tell you?

But I do like Biden wearing a mask while in virtual online meetings. Who knows what kind of computer virus he might get if he didn’t.

Whelp...the last guy said it. On national TV. It was the highlight of his Presidency. The funniest thing I've ever heard come out of a politicians mouth.
Does your tongue ever get tired of being planted in his keister? :)

I like that Biden is interested in the job. The last guy wasn't.

Lies.

You really need more updated talking points, Moron.

Biden owns you. He gets under your skin. I like that. :)

Funny shit coming from the clown who can't post in a thread without whining about Trump, no matter what the topic is.

Biden is a vegetable. It's fun to mock him for his putting filled head.

As it was fun to mock the last guy. It was funny shit. He was a corrupt, incompetent boob who had no business being in the chair.
But you'd excuse any screw up he made just to eat the corn out of his....well...erm...droppings, let's call it. :)

Again, making fun of old guys making gaffes is weak. Kind of a given.
But, I know that's all you got in the end.

ORANGE CRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Applesauce Brains. That pained squint he makes whenever he has to talk facts rather than political bullschidt and blarney gives him away.

View attachment 494615

So far, I haven't heard Biden suggest imbibing disinfectants or inserting UV lights into the body "in some other way". And he seems genuinely interested in the job.

I’ve never heard anyone remotely suggest inserting UV light or drinking bleach. Anything else the voices in your head tell you?

But I do like Biden wearing a mask while in virtual online meetings. Who knows what kind of computer virus he might get if he didn’t.

Whelp...the last guy said it. On national TV. It was the highlight of his Presidency. The funniest thing I've ever heard come out of a politicians mouth.
Does your tongue ever get tired of being planted in his keister? :)

I like that Biden is interested in the job. The last guy wasn't.

Lies.

You really need more updated talking points, Moron.

Biden owns you. He gets under your skin. I like that. :)

Funny shit coming from the clown who can't post in a thread without whining about Trump, no matter what the topic is.

Biden is a vegetable. It's fun to mock him for his putting filled head.

As it was fun to mock the last guy. It was funny shit. He was a corrupt, incompetent boob who had no business being in the chair.
But you'd excuse any screw up he made just to eat the corn out of his....well...erm...droppings, let's call it. :)

Again, making fun of old guys making gaffes is weak. Kind of a given.
But, I know that's all you got in the end.

ORANGE CRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got your spine? Or did you give it to the Orange one?

View attachment 494615

Mocking the President's stutter again??? I guess it's the only thing you have. You haven't mounted a single effective criticism of his policies.

Biden is being held to the same standard as Trump. Trump's policies were shit and he was soundly criticized for his fuck ups. Biden hasn't fucked up yet. His policies are actually working at ending covid, and getting the country back on track.

Yeah, that’s why in just 3 months Biden has the entire world going down the shitter.

You need to read the REAL news instead of those right wing hate sites you follow. Right wing media continues to lie to you and you continue to believe them.

View attachment 494615

Mocking the President's stutter again??? I guess it's the only thing you have. You haven't mounted a single effective criticism of his policies.

Biden is being held to the same standard as Trump. Trump's policies were shit and he was soundly criticized for his fuck ups. Biden hasn't fucked up yet. His policies are actually working at ending covid, and getting the country back on track.

Yeah, that’s why in just 3 months Biden has the entire world going down the shitter.

You need to read the REAL news instead of those right wing hate sites you follow. Right wing media continues to lie to you and you continue to believe them.

there ya go attacking the messenger again,,

if not for all the leftwing sites being sued you might be right,, but sadly youre wrong,,AGAIN,,

View attachment 494615

haha seemed interested?

you are right he won’t be interested in following up with the amazing work doctors are doing with UV light and procedures to clean lungs.

His stance on a pandemic? stop testing. that’s what he djd as VP when the Swine Flu was labeled a pandemic

View attachment 494615

Shitforbrains, it’s a YouTube video. You can keep your bullshit propaganda ‘news’ agencies that make Baghdad Bob blush.

View attachment 494615

If his puppet masters were worth a shit, they'd have steered that senile fossil away from any mention of numbers...He can't even read them right off the prompter.

View attachment 494615

RentFree.jpg

View attachment 494615

It is a video of Veggi Joe, you raving lunatic.

You have to be the dumbest person to ever log on the innerwebs.

China Joe has turned our borders over to the drug cartels, and his weakness has emboldened all of America's enemies. His brain damage just adds to his incompetence.

What fantasy world did you have to reach into to come up with that load of horsehockey? LOL. In case you haven't been paying attention..there's been a "War on Drugs"
going on for almost five decades now..and it's been a rousing success...oh..wait..nevermind...hey wasn't it started by a Republican?? :)

View attachment 494615

There's plenty to criticize like his 6 trillion dollar borrow and spend plan

China Joe has turned our borders over to the drug cartels, and his weakness has emboldened all of America's enemies. His brain damage just adds to his incompetence.

What fantasy world did you have to reach into to come up with that load of horsehockey? LOL. In case you haven't been paying attention..there's been a "War on Drugs"
going on for almost five decades now..and it's been a rousing success...oh..wait..nevermind...hey wasn't it started by a Republican?? :)
Your open borders policy is great for getting your cocaine.

Meanwhile, since you consider going after drugs useless, tell us how you’re going to grab our guns.

Your open borders policy is great for getting your cocaine.

Meanwhile, since you consider going after drugs useless, tell us how you’re going to grab our guns.

You would’ve been further ahead not to respond at all rather than to repeat your standard lies and show that you have nothing at all to counter with.

When you have to deflect to the open borders lie followed with another lie about drugs, you arguments get weaker by the day.

Forum List

Back