“In The 10 Year Period Between 14 To 24…Excuse Me Between…Uh… 10 And 20…2010 And 2020”…

I love the fact that the only thing you can complain about are gaffe's.
That tells me, he's doing the job he was elected to do.
China Joe has turned our borders over to the drug cartels, and his weakness has emboldened all of America's enemies. His brain damage just adds to his incompetence.

What fantasy world did you have to reach into to come up with that load of horsehockey? LOL. In case you haven't been paying attention..there's been a "War on Drugs"
going on for almost five decades now..and it's been a rousing success...oh..wait..nevermind...hey wasn't it started by a Republican?? :)
Your open borders policy is great for getting your cocaine.

Meanwhile, since you consider going after drugs useless, tell us how you’re going to grab our guns.

You would’ve been further ahead not to respond at all rather than to repeat your standard lies and show that you have nothing at all to counter with.

When you have to deflect to the open borders lie followed with another lie about drugs, you arguments get weaker by the day.
Well, Canuck, considering your SS are arresting Canadians for simply going to the US get their meds because your healthcare system is so broken, you don’t have any room to talk about our border and Democrats push for tearing down “racist” border walls.

Forum List

Back