“In The 10 Year Period Between 14 To 24…Excuse Me Between…Uh… 10 And 20…2010 And 2020”…

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
President Applesauce Brains. That pained squint he makes whenever he has to talk facts rather than political bullschidt and blarney gives him away.
It hurts for Dirty Uncle Joe to think.

1622214880777.jpeg

President Applesauce Brains. That pained squint he makes whenever he has to talk facts rather than political bullschidt and blarney gives him away.

View attachment 494615

So far, I haven't heard Biden suggest imbibing disinfectants or inserting UV lights into the body "in some other way". And he seems genuinely interested in the job.
Does anyone even know if the poor man has had a free moment to go golfing? :)

I love the fact that the only thing you can complain about are gaffe's.
That tells me, he's doing the job he was elected to do.

View attachment 494615

Mocking the President's stutter again??? I guess it's the only thing you have. You haven't mounted a single effective criticism of his policies.

Biden is being held to the same standard as Trump. Trump's policies were shit and he was soundly criticized for his fuck ups. Biden hasn't fucked up yet. His policies are actually working at ending covid, and getting the country back on track.

View attachment 494615

So far, I haven't heard Biden suggest imbibing disinfectants or inserting UV lights into the body "in some other way". And he seems genuinely interested in the job.

I’ve never heard anyone remotely suggest inserting UV light or drinking bleach. Anything else the voices in your head tell you?

But I do like Biden wearing a mask while in virtual online meetings. Who knows what kind of computer virus he might get if he didn’t.

View attachment 494615

Mocking the President's stutter again??? I guess it's the only thing you have. You haven't mounted a single effective criticism of his policies.

Biden is being held to the same standard as Trump. Trump's policies were shit and he was soundly criticized for his fuck ups. Biden hasn't fucked up yet. His policies are actually working at ending covid, and getting the country back on track.

Yeah, that’s why in just 3 months Biden has the entire world going down the shitter.

View attachment 494615

What policies are those again, by the groper of women and children Joe Biteme?

View attachment 494615

I’ve never heard anyone remotely suggest inserting UV light or drinking bleach. Anything else the voices in your head tell you?

But I do like Biden wearing a mask while in virtual online meetings. Who knows what kind of computer virus he might get if he didn’t.

Whelp...the last guy said it. On national TV. It was the highlight of his Presidency. The funniest thing I've ever heard come out of a politicians mouth.
Does your tongue ever get tired of being planted in his keister? :)

I like that Biden is interested in the job. The last guy wasn't.

View attachment 494615

Your schtick is old.

Can you ever address a topic without exposing your Orange Crush?

View attachment 494615

Whelp...the last guy said it. On national TV. It was the highlight of his Presidency. The funniest thing I've ever heard come out of a politicians mouth.

All you have is bullshit lies.
If your agenda is so good, why do you have to always lie?

View attachment 494615

Lies.

You really need more updated talking points, Moron.

View attachment 494615

What policies are those again, by the groper of women and children Joe Biteme?

After all, Joe said Obama was the first clean and articulate black man he’s seen, no stuttering then.

View attachment 494615

Lies.

Biden owns you. He gets under your skin. I like that. :)

View attachment 494615

Your schtick is old.

Pointing out that an old guy makes gaffes is a little like saying the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
The last guy was a gaffe a minute boob. But you worshiped him like he was your savior. What you thought he was
going to deliver you from, I'll never know, but you excused every blunder the guy made. That's not crushing.
That's just pointing out your hypocrisy and your bias. :)

View attachment 494615

Lies.

Funny shit coming from the clown who can't post in a thread without whining about Trump, no matter what the topic is.

Biden is a vegetable. It's fun to mock him for his putting filled head.

View attachment 494615

Your schtick is old.

Pointing out that an old guy makes gaffes is a little like saying the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
The last guy was a gaffe a minute boob. But you worshiped him like he was your savior. What you thought he was
going to deliver you from, I'll never know, but you excused every blunder the guy made. That's not crushing.

See, more Orange Crush on display.

Seek help soon. :itsok:

View attachment 494615

Lies.

Funny shit coming from the clown who can't post in a thread without whining about Trump, no matter what the topic is.

Biden is a vegetable. It's fun to mock him for his putting filled head.

As it was fun to mock the last guy. It was funny shit. He was a corrupt, incompetent boob who had no business being in the chair.
But you'd excuse any screw up he made just to eat the corn out of his....well...erm...droppings, let's call it. :)

Again, making fun of old guys making gaffes is weak. Kind of a given.
But, I know that's all you got in the end.

View attachment 494615

“Our team has shown that administering a specific spectrum of UV-A light can eradicate viruses in infected human cells (including coronavirus) and bacteria in the area while preserving healthy cells,” Dr. Pimentel of Cedars-Sinai stated.

UV lighting has been used for years to disinfect hospital rooms, surgical room etc.

View attachment 494615

Your schtick is old.

See, more Orange Crush on display.

Seek help soon. :itsok:

The country already made that decision to pour out the Orange Crush.
Pssst...he ain't comin back either. :)

View attachment 494615

“Our team has shown that administering a specific spectrum of UV-A light can eradicate viruses in infected human cells (including coronavirus) and bacteria in the area while preserving healthy cells,” Dr. Pimentel of Cedars-Sinai stated.

UV lighting has been used for years to disinfect hospital rooms, surgical room etc.

You're completely missing the point. He suggested introducing the light into the body "in some other way". LOL.
Pinnacle of his Presidency. Brought the entire room that was watching it live to absolute tears! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back