In Support Of Biophobia

So those 36,000 lives are expendable. Got it. What about the 30,000+ gun deaths we have every year in the US? Are they acceptable too?

Your self-righteousness is apparent and unwarranted, the Right has plenty of blood on its hands.

"So those 36,000 lives are expendable. Got it."

Amazing lack of self-awareness from your sort.

Matthew 7:3-5. King James Version · And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? ·

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]​

Is that your professional medical opinion? I can tell you from experience, one's biology changes as they age.

Now, a new study claims to dispel the notion that a single gene or handful of genes make a person prone to same-sex behavior. The analysis, which examined the genomes of nearly half a million men and women, found that although genetics are certainly involved in who people choose to have sex with, there are no specific genetic predictors.

It appears biology is a complicated science. Who knew?

"Is that your professional medical opinion?"

I just provided documentation, liar.

If it were genetic, it wouldn't fade away.

"Also interesting was the finding that by the time they get to middle age, the rate of self-identified homosexuality among women plummets well below 1%. Furthermore, between 92% of women self-identifying as homosexual and 70% of men self-identifying as homosexual have had sexual intercourse with members of the opposite sex, while only 6% of self-identified heterosexuals have had sex with a member of the same sex.

This study asks us to consider is whether impressionable young people could be persuaded by seductive others that they are “genetically” homosexual, when in fact they are not–they have simply been sexually aroused by a member of their own sex. The findings of the CDC study seem to indicate that people, especially young people, can be aroused by a member of the same sex without that arousal signaling that they are “genetically” homosexual. Indeed, that so high a percentage of homosexuals have had sex with members of the opposite sex means that such arousal with a person you are not “naturally” attracted to is possible. After all, you can’t have sex without any arousal whatsoever (at least for men).

The take-away, then, is not about numbers like 1.4% (though that’s pretty illuminating)–the take-away, and it is a very important one for young people, is that if you feel aroused by a member of the same sex, that does not necessarily mean that you are “genetically” homosexual. There’s a small chance you are, but a much, much larger chance that you are not. You are not stuck thinking you are gay even if you have had a same-sex encounter.

Site Unavailable

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf

"In other words, for the minority who may have experimented with gay relationships at some juncture in their lives, well over 80% explicitly renounced homosexual (or even bisexual) self-identification by age of 35.
For the clear majority of males (as well as women) who report gay encounters, homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation."
Column: Does it matter if only 1.4% of people are gay? - USATODAY.com

You must mean the Democrat-supported portion....the part you voted for.

No. "The latest case of mass hysteria - the belief men can get pregnant"

There is only one documented case of a someone, anyone ever believing that.

"So those 36,000 lives are expendable. Got it."

Amazing lack of self-awareness from your sort.

Matthew 7:3-5. King James Version · And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? ·

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]​

So you're saying the Left is no better than the Right? Agreed.

No. "The latest case of mass hysteria - the belief men can get pregnant"

There is only one documented case of a someone, anyone ever believing that.

You are truly lying scum, but I will continue to expose your lies.

And…if you had the slightest doubt that they are insane, Democrat candidate for President, Julian Castro, definitively stated “he wants “trans women” to have access to “women’s reproductive rights,”abortion, as well.

Trans women or, as some would call them, men, cannot actually have an abortion as their bodies cannot be pregnant.”
According To Julián Castro, 'Trans Women' (Also Called Men) Have The Right To Abortion

“A few notes for attendees: 1. Please try to be as inclusive as possible in your language. Women and girls are not the only people who can get pregnant and need abortions."

This is my fav: the Democrats are the party of science.....but they know that men can be pregnant, and need abortions, too.

If you hurry, you can scoop us a new avi, "LyingLow-Life."

"Is that your professional medical opinion?"

I just provided documentation, liar.

If it were genetic, it wouldn't fade away.
An article in USA Today by a lawyer is not convincing just because it backs up your point.

As stated in Scientific American: “The message should remain the same that this is a complex behavior that genetics definitely plays a part in,” said study co-author Fah Sathirapongsasuti, a computational biologist at genetic testing company 23andMe in Mountain View, Calif.

So you're saying the Left is no better than the Right? Agreed.

An article in USA Today by a lawyer is not convincing just because it backs up your point.

As stated in Scientific American: “The message should remain the same that this is a complex behavior that genetics definitely plays a part in,” said study co-author Fah Sathirapongsasuti, a computational biologist at genetic testing company 23andMe in Mountain View, Calif.

You lost the ability to be convinced when you assigned your ability to think or question, to the party.

That's why I like it when you post: clearly stupid, clearly indoctrinated, clearly stereotypically Democrat.

Write soon, y'hear!

Truly amusing.

I see the spanking I had to administer dissuaded you from repeating this lie:

"No. "The latest case of mass hysteria - the belief men can get pregnant"

There is only one documented case of a someone, anyone ever believing that."

We've only just begun with our Punch and Judy show.

You lost the ability to be convinced when you assigned your ability to think or question, to the party.

That's why I like it when you post: clearly stupid, clearly indoctrinated, clearly stereotypically Democrat.

Write soon, y'hear!
Clearly you can't attack my reply or refute my points so you attack me. Color me shocked but not surprised. Your leader also had trouble admitting he lost.

Will your next entry be about how the mind affects gender? Or don't conservatives believe in the brain?
You have no room to speak of brain power.
You have no clue that this entire bogus movement is aimed at undermining American culture in order to pave the way for totalitarian takeover.
You’re a willing (unwitting) dupe.

You have no room to speak of brain power.
You have no clue that this entire bogus movement is aimed at undermining American culture in order to pave the way for totalitarian takeover.
You’re a willing (unwitting) dupe.
Undermine or evolve? Exactly which American culture do you want to go back to?

Forum List

Back