In Support Of Biophobia

8. You find it hard to conceive (see what I did there?) of the idea that Leftists/Democrats/ Liberals actually wish their sort to die out????

Conservatives and traditionalists have lots of children, but for Liberals, having children is a bad idea. That view presages the end of the species.

Of course it gets worse than that, as Leftists are all about abortion and eugenics, too.

Sooo....there should be fewer and fewer of them in the long run.

Check this out:
"Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral
Jill Filipovic

✔@JillFilipovic

Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources.https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …

That tweet isn't just a suggestion, it's an order: at the margins, having children makes you a bad person.

But sidelining the moral argument for a second, Filipovic's claim is also remarkable for its idiocy.

After all, the premise of Filipovic's argument — that Earth cannot co-exist with a growing human population — rests on the Guardian article that her tweet links to. That article references researchers who have listed all the things that produce carbon emissions."
Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral

Since the view that the earth can't sustain 7 or 8 billion folks has been debunked numerous times, my presumption about the self-centeredness of Leftisim must be the case.

In fact one of the godfathers of Leftism put it this way:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

She is against abortion yet has no issue with 600,000 dead if they are old and have a DNR. Seems like old people are not as worthy of living.

There never were any 600,000 dead if your are claiming the Wuhan as the cause.

Some 3 million Americans die annually and from the same causes each year.

• The 10 leading causes of death in 2018 remained the same as in 2017. In 2018, the 10 leading causes of death (heart disease, cancer, unintentional injuries, chronic lower respiratory diseases, stroke, Alzheimer disease, diabetes, influenza and pneumonia, kidney disease, and suicide) remained the same as in 2017. Causes of death are ranked according to number of deaths (1). The 10 leading causes accounted for 73.8% of all deaths in the United States in 2018.
A total of 2,839,205 resident deaths were registered in the United States in 2018.” Products - Data Briefs - Number 355 - January 2020

7,778 die each and every day.

With those numbers in mind, and remembering that lots of those deaths, related to the flu or not, were claimed to be due to the covid…..how difficult was it for the anti-Trump forces and their media allies, to keep the public scared to death…and have that work against the most accomplished President in a long, long time?

This is certainly not the first time events have been manipulated by the Democrats to steal the prize. It worked out well for Democrats, but not for Americans.

No matter that I have proved otherwise, like a trained seal, you will continue to regurgitate the propaganda.

Thanks for the confirmation. If you get to place different values on different lives doesn't everyone have that same right?

Watch how simply I ram your stupid contention back down your throat:

If only one could be saved, should it be Charles Manson, or you?

I admit the response might take me some time....

Undermine or evolve? Exactly which American culture do you want to go back to?
American culture which evolved from the constitution. You are abetting the undermining of that culture, trying equate all American history as racist without the benefit of context. The purpose being the undermining of the culture in order to deploy communism. That’s is truly nefarious. And you can’t even comprehend what you’re abetting.

The Constitution is not a culture. The founding fathers lived under the Constitution and so do we. Same Constitution, very different cultures.
Wrong. The culture emanates from constitutional values. Your moronic ilk are trying to demonize that culture without the benefit of context. That’s is nefarious and abets the overthrow of the country. You’re an insurrectionist.
Using your twisted lack of logic and lack of context, you and all current democrats are slave-owning Jim Crow segregationists who should be canceled and ostracized. According to your own retarded baboon logic.

9. Here is another Leftist/Liberal praising death:

"Jane Fonda says COVID-19 'God's gift to the left,' pushing people to vote for change"
www.9news.com

Want more death by the million???

Vote Democrat, and guarantee the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Iran, nuclear weapons.

1633633838375.png

The French Revolution presumably replaced superstition and religion with reason, and science. The residue of such is that intelligentsia of today cannot conceive of a death-obsessed mass movement assembled around pathology and irrationality.
But there is......the Democrat Party.

Last edited:
Watch how simply I ram your stupid contention back down your throat:

If only one could be saved, should it be Charles Manson, or you?

I admit the response might take me some time....
Absurd hypothetical. Are we each trying for the last seat in a lifeboat? My answer would be that I don't want to die and I don't want to kill others to keep me alive.

Absurd hypothetical. Are we each trying for the last seat in a lifeboat? My answer would be that I don't want to die and I don't want to kill others to keep me alive.

I'll keep it in mind for when the opportunity arises.

Wanna go fishin'???

Explaining death isn’t the same as dismissing death.
You should read what PoliticalChic has posted in the past. She was ranting about how the Dems wanted to hurt Trump by shutting down 'his' economy. When I mentioned covid was a serious threat and that many people had died she brought up that they were old and often had a DNR. I took it to mean she was dismissing their deaths and she has never shown otherwise.

You should read what PoliticalChic has posted in the past. She was ranting about how the Dems wanted to hurt Trump by shutting down 'his' economy. When I mentioned covid was a serious threat and that many people had died she brought up that they were old and often had a DNR. I took it to mean she was dismissing their deaths and she has never shown otherwise.
Again, assessing death is not the same as praising it.
She is spot-on about Chicoms and democrats killing people in order to remove orange man bad.
Democrats have lots of death on their hands.

There never were any 600,000 dead if your are claiming the Wuhan as the cause.

Some 3 million Americans die annually and from the same causes each year.

• The 10 leading causes of death in 2018 remained the same as in 2017. In 2018, the 10 leading causes of death (heart disease, cancer, unintentional injuries, chronic lower respiratory diseases, stroke, Alzheimer disease, diabetes, influenza and pneumonia, kidney disease, and suicide) remained the same as in 2017. Causes of death are ranked according to number of deaths (1). The 10 leading causes accounted for 73.8% of all deaths in the United States in 2018.
A total of 2,839,205 resident deaths were registered in the United States in 2018.” Products - Data Briefs - Number 355 - January 2020

7,778 die each and every day.

With those numbers in mind, and remembering that lots of those deaths, related to the flu or not, were claimed to be due to the covid…..how difficult was it for the anti-Trump forces and their media allies, to keep the public scared to death…and have that work against the most accomplished President in a long, long time?

This is certainly not the first time events have been manipulated by the Democrats to steal the prize. It worked out well for Democrats, but not for Americans.

No matter that I have proved otherwise, like a trained seal, you will continue to regurgitate the propaganda.
Right, I should believe you and ignore the medical professionals because Breitbart backs you up. Got it.

Forum List

Back