In Support Of Biophobia

You should read what PoliticalChic has posted in the past. She was ranting about how the Dems wanted to hurt Trump by shutting down 'his' economy. When I mentioned covid was a serious threat and that many people had died she brought up that they were old and often had a DNR. I took it to mean she was dismissing their deaths and she has never shown otherwise.

How about you quote anything I said.

Don't be lazy.

American culture which evolved from the constitution. You are abetting the undermining of that culture, trying equate all American history as racist without the benefit of context. The purpose being the undermining of the culture in order to deploy communism. That’s is truly nefarious. And you can’t even comprehend what you’re abetting.
When did American culture stop evolving?

Wrong. The culture emanates from constitutional values. Your moronic ilk are trying to demonize that culture without the benefit of context. That’s is nefarious and abets the overthrow of the country. You’re an insurrectionist.
Hey, I wasn't in the mob that tried to shanghai an election.

Using your twisted lack of logic and lack of context, you and all current democrats are slave-owning Jim Crow segregationists who should be canceled and ostracized. According to your own retarded baboon logic.
Show me one current Democrat that owns slaves.

Some, no doubt. But not for long.

Here's the source:

"Study Finds 89% of Patients Who Died From COVID-19 Had a Do-Not-Resuscitate Order

DNR patients had higher hazard ratios for risk of death and lower survival outcomes compared to non-DNR patients. The association between DNR status and poor clinical outcomes remained independently significant after adjustment for important clinical factors, including age, gender, COVID-19 symptoms at the time of admission and comorbidities.

"This study is notable because it indicates that many patients who died in these hospitals were quite ill to begin with. If this trend held in larger samples of the national population, at least one prediction made by Imperial College researcher Neil Ferguson may bear out. When he revised his statistics, he told officials in the U.K. that a significant portion of COVID-19 deaths in the country would likely have happened within the next six to twelve months without the virus"

Hey, I wasn't in the mob that tried to shanghai an election.

Show me one current Democrat that owns slaves.

"Hey, I wasn't in the mob that tried to shanghai an election."

That would be the Democrat Party.

“In Arizona, Joe Biden beat Donald Trump by 11,000 votes. An audit in Maricopa County done by an outside firm found 57,000 questionable ballots just in that one county. The media wasn’t interested in this, and the audit wasn’t as thorough as it could have been because Arizona officials wouldn’t fully cooperate and some evidence was removed and destroyed,” he said."
'Found 57,000 Questionable Ballots': Jesse Watters Breaks Ranks - Mentions Live on Fox News the Audit News From AZ

Everyone needs to see this.

conservativebrief.com

1633635833904.png

Ignore the MSM: Here’s What the 2020 Maricopa County Election Audit Actually Says

“…according to the state-certified results, Joe Biden barely won the state by a 10,457-vote margin. The tiny margin of victory in the state-certified results means that these discrepancies are very troubling. There were 42,727 impacted ballots ranked as “high” or “critical” severity—that’s four times the certified margin of victory. If you include “medium” severity discrepancies, there were 53,214 impacted ballots—more than five times the certified margin of victory. Overall, there were 57,734 impacted ballots.” Ignore the MSM: Here’s What the 2020 Maricopa County Election Audit Actually Says

Here's the source:

"Study Finds 89% of Patients Who Died From COVID-19 Had a Do-Not-Resuscitate Order
So? Are the lives of old or sick people less important than any other human life? I've accused you of believing not all lives are equal, now would be a good time to deny it. I'll wait...

Translation: "Everyone else is lying to you, I'm the only one telling the truth."

Here’s What the 2020 Maricopa County Election Audit Actually Found

Here is the quibble from your Democrat publication:
"But the audit did not surface evidence that widespread voter fraud affected the election outcome."

The progression that proves the premise:

No evidence of voter fraud!
No evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.
1633638237508.png

So? Are the lives of old or sick people less important than any other human life? I've accused you of believing not all lives are equal, now would be a good time to deny it. I'll wait...

Read the article.

It is not about 'old'....it is about sick.
Not your sort of sick.....physical sickness that would have resulted in death in a few months.

Stop lying, if you can.

Here is the quibble from your Democrat publication:
"But the audit did not surface evidence that widespread voter fraud affected the election outcome."

The progression that proves the premise:

No evidence of voter fraud!
No evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.
View attachment 548792
...and here is more evidence that the Maricopa County election officials are hiding data that would have been under subpoena.

~~
During a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing on the Arizona vote audit today, representative Andy Biggs (R-AZ) questioned Maricopa County officials about their deletion of the 2020 election.

Maricopa County Board of Supervisors Chairman Jack Sellers and the board’s vice chairman, Bill Gates, admitted they intentionally deleted election data to route it onto an archive file.

Those records were not subpoenaed and why would they be. That was clearly done deliberately. These officials didn’t bother to mention this when they were subpoenaed.

“We responded to the subpoena!” was the brazen response from Bill Gates. They couldn’t answer the question of why that data and not other data was archived.

These people are so arrogant and corrupt that they don’t care what anyone thinks.

~~

How did what he believed affect you?

Now wait one second - didn't you in essence say that the brain dictates the reality of who a person is???

"Will your next entry be about how the mind affects gender? Or don't conservatives believe in the brain?"

So tell me, was the guy an extraterrestrial???

10. Higher creatures though we are, we still retain a certain ways attached to nature, to all other living things. “We are both thinking and feeling animals. The challenge is to know when to activate the cognitive (thinking) versus the affective (feeling) systems.”

The weakest among us, mentally weak, rely more on that lower, primitive, reptile portion of our brain, while we on the Right, to a more cerebral portion.
Professor Saad, on that view:

“The negative hysteria surrounding Donald Trump is rooted in peripheral processing (“his mannerisms disgust me”). Trump’s detractors should perhaps be spending more effort engaging their central route of persuasion by evaluating his policy positions in a dispassionate and detached manner.”

Voting for persons rather than policies is a serious flaw in one of the two ways our brain is used. Deeply down recognition and acceptance of death of oneself, and of our entire species, is another.

And that is the Democrat Biophobia.
Democrat Biophobia is simply a way they have of moving out of existence…..
By advancing....demanding......the most counter-intuitive, and clearly stupid, view....such as men can be pregnant, or menstruate, can only be explained by a desire to end thinking and end living.

Unfortunately…..it takes the rest of us with them.

Now wait one second - didn't you in essence say that the brain dictates the reality of who a person is???

"Will your next entry be about how the mind affects gender? Or don't conservatives believe in the brain?"

So tell me, was the guy an extraterrestrial???

Aristotle, Plato and Descartes are on a plane. The flight attendant comes by to take their drink orders. She asks Aristotle if he'd like a beverage. Aristotle says, "I'll have a ginger ale."
"And how about you, Mr. Plato?"
Plato says "Diet Coke, please."
She says, "and Mr. Descartes, anything to drink for you?"
Descartes says, "I think not," and disappears.

Forum List

Back