In Support Of Biophobia

Here is the quibble from your Democrat publication:
"But the audit did not surface evidence that widespread voter fraud affected the election outcome."

The progression that proves the premise:

No evidence of voter fraud!
No evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.
There will always be voter fraud. The GOP has been caught doing exactly that, so have the Dems, tut it usually happens in local elections.

So where is the evidence of widespread voter fraud? There may be questions but that doesn't equate to fraud.

Read the article.

It is not about 'old'....it is about sick.
Not your sort of sick.....physical sickness that would have resulted in death in a few months.

Stop lying, if you can.
Oh, now I see, if they're sick or have some chronic condition they don't count. I love it when you play doctor.

Now wait one second - didn't you in essence say that the brain dictates the reality of who a person is???

"Will your next entry be about how the mind affects gender? Or don't conservatives believe in the brain?"

So tell me, was the guy an extraterrestrial???
Seems unlikely. Now answer my question, how does it affect you?

You missed the point.
Democrats have outlawed context in their censorship of American history. Therefore, as a democrat, you’re a slave owner Jim Crow segregationist. That’s per your own democrat standards.
You never made a point, you just offered an opinion not based in reality.

I'm traditionally married to the same woman for 46 years now. Gay marriage has done nothing to my marriage nor this country. Freedom IS freedom. Live and let live. I owe everything to god and myself. Notice what's missing?

There will always be voter fraud. The GOP has been caught doing exactly that, so have the Dems, tut it usually happens in local elections.

So where is the evidence of widespread voter fraud? There may be questions but that doesn't equate to fraud.
Not on the scale of no-accountable mail-in votes due to a chicom/demmunist plague.
You are so disingenuous.

Seems unlikely. Now answer my question, how does it affect you?

My extraterrestrial acquaintance has a problem with reality. People who suffer from delusional behavior are often unhappy or mentally ill. Mental health professionals recommend care for people with a mental health condition. I believe that everyone who has a mental health issue should receive treatment.

Simple concern for other human beings is my motivation.

"So where is the evidence of widespread voter fraud?"

“Roughly 43,000 absentee ballot counted in DeKalb County in 2020 violated chain of custody rule

More than 70% of the 61,731 absentee ballots put in drop boxes were counted, certified despite violating chain of custody requirements.” Roughly 43,000 absentee ballot counted in DeKalb County in 2020 violated chain of custody rule

“Report: Wisconsin Lost Track of 82,000 Ballots in State Biden Won by 20,000

However, according to the legal foundation’s report, 82,766 mail-in ballots in the state were either undeliverable or suffered an unknown fate.

"Georgia ballots rejected by machines were later altered by election workers to count

... marks for candidates like Trump were sometimes removed so ballots could count for Biden.

A Dominion Voting machine had rejected the ballot on election night because the voter had filled in boxes for both Trump and his Democratic opponent Joe Biden, an error known as an "overvote." The machine determined neither candidate should get a tally, and the ballot was referred for human review.

The image of the ballot, obtained by Just the News, shows the voter messily scribbled a large blob in the box to select Trump as president while also putting a thinner check mark next to Biden's name. "

“Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN
…examined the final vote counts in all 50 states compared to the estimated numbers based on changing state dynamics and trends to come up with his estimated voter fraud in each state.

“… an independent election audit team poured through ballot images in Fulton County, Georgia and found numerous examples of fraudulent ballots double-counted in the election. The forensic auditing team found double-counted ballots from the 2020 election and showed them in a video release. “At least 36 batches of mail-in ballots from the November election were double-counted in Fulton County, that is a total of at least 4,000 votes,” he said.”

https://greatawakening.win/p/12iNZT1aAG/x/c/4E0vozJeJN8

“Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden
A team of data scientists testifying before a state Senate panel in Georgia earlier this week said thousands of votes were switched from President Donald Trump to his Democratic challenger Joe Biden during balloting last month.” Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden

Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a “pristine” batch of ballots that were marked “98%” of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgia’s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots could’ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a “selective” fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.”

=========================================================
Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

Ballots altered, Republican poll watchers kept out....

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Sworn affidavits are considered as evidence.

"Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged
Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle
on 5th November 2020 @ 7.00pm

© press
The widows were covered in opaque cardboard by election officials
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avh-kOYfaOs

"New evidence suggests potentially enough fraudulent votes to prove Trump won in Georgia

According to a new report there were potentially enough fraudulent votes cast in Georgia, from people who voted in counties they had already moved out of, to take away the 12,670 vote lead that Biden won by last November:

FEDERALIST – New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

Under Georgia law, residents must vote in the county in which they reside, unless they changed their residence within 30 days of the election. As Jake Evans, a well-known Atlanta election lawyer, told me, outside of the 30-day grace period, if people vote in a county in which they no longer reside, “Their vote in that county would be illegal.”

Soon after the November general election, Mark Davis, the president of Data Productions Inc. and an expert in voter data analytics and residency issues, obtained data from the National Change of Address (NCOA) database that identified Georgia residents who had confirmed moves with the U.S. Postal Service. After excluding moves with effective dates within 30 days of the general election, and by using data available from the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office, Davis identified nearly 35,000 Georgia voters who indicated they had moved from one Georgia county to another, but then voted in the 2020 general election in the county from which they had moved.

Some of those moves could have been temporary, involving students or members of the military, Davis stressed, adding that under Georgia law temporary relocations do not alter citizens’ residency status or render their votes illegal. But, given the margin separating the two presidential candidates, approximately one-third of the votes at issue could have altered the outcome of the election. Yet the media, the courts, and the Secretary of State’s Office ignored or downplayed the issue.
“It was disconcerting to see the media and the courts largely ignore serious issues like these, especially since the data I was seeing showed very legitimate issues,” Davis said. “In fact, I heard members of the Secretary of State’s team admit some votes were cast with residency issues, but then claimed there weren’t enough of them to cast the outcome of the election in doubt,” Davis added. “That was not at all what I was seeing, and as far as I am aware the Secretary of State’s Office has never put an actual number on the ones they did see.”

New evidence suggests potentially enough fraudulent votes to prove Trump won in Georgia

According to a new report there were potentially enough fraudulent votes cast in Georgia, from people who voted in counties they had already moved out of, to take away the 12,670 vote lead that Bid…

therightscoop.com

"So where is the evidence of widespread voter fraud?"

“Roughly 43,000 absentee ballot counted in DeKalb County in 2020 violated chain of custody rule
Fake news that has been debunked before, see below. Note there is no claim or evidence of fraud, no ballots were lost, opened, or altered. It is just a procedural claim by someone who doesn't know the procedures.

This “Chain of Custody” claim being made by Trump stems from a report by a pro-Trump website called Georgia Star News. It’s part of a group of sites established to mimic local news coverage but largely promoting stories friendly to the right. The author of the DeKalb County story, for example, writes for “The Georgia Star News, The Tennessee Star, The Ohio Star and The Arizona Sun Times,” which must yield her a ton of mileage reimbursements.​
The claim is this: People hired to transport ballots from drop boxes to the county were mandated to do so immediately, but sometimes those ballots weren’t logged by the county until hours later or the next day. This is shown in documents obtained by the website that purportedly show the transfer of the ballots. (It’s worth noting, by the way, that when the site asked for these documents in November, the county’s failure to turn them over at that point spurred a story about how the documents might not exist. They did, as CNN quickly determined.)​
This is a good example of the ways in which the complicated process of running elections opens up all sorts of opportunity to inject procedural complaints. The story does not suggest that any votes were altered in any way, if such a thing were possible without detection. It does not indicate that anyone had talked to the county about why the forms might have been incomplete (in some cases) or indicated gaps between collection and being logged. There’s nothing to suggest that this was anything other than, say, a team collecting ballots at the end of the day and finishing the job the following morning. There’s obviously good reason for ballots to be transmitted as quickly as possible, but there’s nothing to suggest this was anything more nefarious than campaign workers doing their jobs a bit less assiduously than one might hope.​

Fake news that has been debunked before, see below. Note there is no claim or evidence of fraud, no ballots were lost, opened, or altered. It is just a procedural claim by someone who doesn't know the procedures.

This “Chain of Custody” claim being made by Trump stems from a report by a pro-Trump website called Georgia Star News. It’s part of a group of sites established to mimic local news coverage but largely promoting stories friendly to the right. The author of the DeKalb County story, for example, writes for “The Georgia Star News, The Tennessee Star, The Ohio Star and The Arizona Sun Times,” which must yield her a ton of mileage reimbursements.​
The claim is this: People hired to transport ballots from drop boxes to the county were mandated to do so immediately, but sometimes those ballots weren’t logged by the county until hours later or the next day. This is shown in documents obtained by the website that purportedly show the transfer of the ballots. (It’s worth noting, by the way, that when the site asked for these documents in November, the county’s failure to turn them over at that point spurred a story about how the documents might not exist. They did, as CNN quickly determined.)​
This is a good example of the ways in which the complicated process of running elections opens up all sorts of opportunity to inject procedural complaints. The story does not suggest that any votes were altered in any way, if such a thing were possible without detection. It does not indicate that anyone had talked to the county about why the forms might have been incomplete (in some cases) or indicated gaps between collection and being logged. There’s nothing to suggest that this was anything other than, say, a team collecting ballots at the end of the day and finishing the job the following morning. There’s obviously good reason for ballots to be transmitted as quickly as possible, but there’s nothing to suggest this was anything more nefarious than campaign workers doing their jobs a bit less assiduously than one might hope.​

Then, why are you so worried???

BTW.....are you happy with the results of the stolen election?

Then, why are you so worried???
It's not worry, it is disgust with all the lies about the election. If Putin had a plan to undermine the US this is what it would look like and the Right would be enthusiastic co-conspirators.

BTW.....are you happy with the results of the stolen election?
Have you stopped beating your children? Yes, I'm happy Biden is President and not Trump.

It's not worry, it is disgust with all the lies about the election. If Putin had a plan to undermine the US this is what it would look like and the Right would be enthusiastic co-conspirators.

Have you stopped beating your children? Yes, I'm happy Biden is President and not Trump.

"Yes, I'm happy Biden is President and not Trump."

This is why I'm pleased when you post.....you reveal the depth of stupidity in Democrat voters.

"Yes, I'm happy Biden is President and not Trump."

This is why I'm pleased when you post.....you reveal the depth of stupidity in Democrat voters.
Some of us still remember the dark days of Trump's 4 years:
- Afghanistan signed over to the Taliban
- Crippling debt due to unfunded tax cuts
- CDC discredited
- DOJ fully weaponized
- Border crisis
- Lost support of US Allies
- Undercut US Intelligence agencies
- Destroyed US respect for our elections
- Attempted coup d'etat

Some of us still remember the dark days of Trump's 4 years:
- Afghanistan signed over to the Taliban
- Crippling debt due to unfunded tax cuts
- CDC discredited
- DOJ fully weaponized
- Border crisis
- Lost support of US Allies
- Undercut US Intelligence agencies
- Destroyed US respect for our elections
- Attempted coup d'etat

Lies......pretty much what you do best, and the only thing.

Let's let readers decide which post is the truth:

Biden’s first seven months: - Highest crime rates in decades - Afghanistan taken by Taliban - Crippling debt and inflation - CDC discredited - DOJ fully weaponized - Border crisis - No longer energy independent If your goal was to destroy America you’d run this playbook.

I'm still waiting for any Biden voters to either deny that their party believes there are 50-something genders, or that men menstruate, get pregnant, or need abortions.......

....or, support that aberrant view.

So far.....they just voter for these beliefs, but can't explain or defend 'em.

How about my contention that the Democrats are pro-death and that's why they are copacetic with absurd pretenses.

Come out from hiding, you Biden voters.

Forum List

Back