In See Warmonger Obama Is Sending Another 600+ Troops to Iraq

make that 6K plus
And Without the agreement Obama said we couldn't get to stay there in the first place.

-Geaux
Iraq caved on the agreement to give US Forces legal protection when ISIL invaded Iraq from Syria. The US did not send troops until legal protection was given to US troops serving in Iraq.
If you are against sending troops requested by current forces and commanders on the ground does that mean you support ISIL?

Anyone who volunteers for today's all-volunteer army is not necessarily a patriot, but can just as easily be considered a mercenary, or desperate to find a job. Don't blame me for this sorry state..........blame our stoopid politicians.

make that 6K plus
And Without the agreement Obama said we couldn't get to stay there in the first place.

-Geaux
Iraq caved on the agreement to give US Forces legal protection when ISIL invaded Iraq from Syria. The US did not send troops until legal protection was given to US troops serving in Iraq.
If you are against sending troops requested by current forces and commanders on the ground does that mean you support ISIL?

Right on cue afar left drone chimes in and runs the religious narratives without question of hesitation.

Proof the far left is worse than ISIS..

make that 6K plus

-Geaux

Right on cue afar left drone chimes in and runs the religious narratives without question of hesitation.

Proof the far left is worse than ISIS..

What you call "religious narrative", the world of sentience calls "Reality"...

The US has reached an agreement with Iraq on privileges and immunities for the growing number of troops based in the country, helping in the fight against the Islamic State (Isis) militant group, the new US ambassador said on Thursday.

Stuart Jones said prime minister Haider al-Abadi has given assurances that US troops will receive immunity from prosecution. Under Iraq’s former prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, the issue was a major sticking point, ultimately leading to the decision to withdraw all remaining US troops in late 2011.

“That was a different situation and those troops would have had a different role,” Jones said.

“We have the assurances that we need from the government of Iraq on privileges and immunities,” he said. “It’s in the basis of our formal written communications between our governments and also based on the strategic framework agreement that is the legal basis of our partnership.”

US troops in Iraq will get immunity from prosecution, bolstering fight with Isis

Grandson turns 18 next week, and I'm hoping after he graduates HS he doesn't enlist.

Under current political circumstances, you are a smart grandfather.

I retired Navy, kid brother retired AF, SiL former Marine.

NONE of us are happy with the way the military is being used

Exactly why are you unhappy about the way they are being used?

Weekend warriors instead of seasoned troops

Grandson turns 18 next week, and I'm hoping after he graduates HS he doesn't enlist.

Weekend warriors instead of seasoned troops[/QUOTE]

Where did you get that information?

Cause we been there, done that, left, ISIS morphed............oh!, also see Afghanistan where we been there........are still there......will leave, and a Taliban/Al Qaeda morph eventually takes over. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results, but getting the same or moar!

Cause we been there, done that, left, ISIS morphed............oh!, also see Afghanistan where we been there........are still there......will leave, and a Taliban/Al Qaeda morph eventually takes over. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results, but getting the same or moar!

That is not the fault of the troops. Blame Ohbummer.

No one is faulting the troops.

Just wait. A liberal will be along any second now to start bashing them.

Just wait. A liberal will be along any second now to start bashing them.

Screw that......let's hear more about how Iraqnam and Afghanistan are Obama's fault....

Forum List

Back