In Regards To DACA, what Should Be The Priority?

What takes precedence?

• Total voters
he just gave american children their country back. you illegal lover.
How precisely did he "give America back to American children" by telling congress to pass a Dreamer Act or see the kids being deported?
because he knows that congress will do nothing. it's all they know how to do.
He knows that? Despite members of both parties being on record of supporting a legislative fix?
simple question, so why haven't they then?
No pressure. Don't get me wrong. I'd like nothing better than to get rid of Trump and you racists. And, ending the Dreamers would be a step in that direction because even with people like me who are in favor of having every illegal immigrant subject to deportation, the Dreamers are a pretty sympathetic lot - didn't come here with an intent to break laws, got educations, got jobs, pay taxes .... not much to hate there .. unless you're a racist loser who can't find a job because you lack skills or motivation ... unlike the Dreamers

But furthering the goal by seeing people hurt is not an acceptable strategy. The gop may further the goal, but it won't be a good day.
so still shitting on american citizens nice work.

executive orders are afforded by the constitution ... DACA was an executive order

BY LAW DACA IS LEGAL.

suck that derps ..

executive orders are afforded by the constitution ... DACA was an executive order

BY LAW DACA IS LEGAL.

suck that derps ..
well actually it isn't constitutional, see there are laws on the books for immigration. a president can't ignore the law. Now, the congress did nothing to shut it down. The GOP governors were working on that. BTW, the travel ban was an EO. what happened with that? don't go away mad racoon, just go away.

and, you can wish and wish and wish all you want you're right, but in the end, you're still a losing lefty.

How precisely did he "give America back to American children" by telling congress to pass a Dreamer Act or see the kids being deported?
He knows that? Despite members of both parties being on record of supporting a legislative fix?
the Dreamers are a pretty sympathetic lot .
Do You think they're sympathetic enough for Congress to actually do something to help them? It's been 5 years and Congress has done exactly zip for 'em, Trump gave 'em another 7 months. The "dreamers" certainly have my sympathy since their fates are now in the hands of Congress which is a pretty way of saying "Sorry Amigo but you might as well start packing your shit" but the rule of law requires sacrifices.

BY LAW DACA IS LEGAL.

suck that derps ..
well actually it isn't constitutional, see there are laws on the books for immigration. a president can't ignore the law. Now, the congress did nothing to shut it down. The GOP governors were working on that. BTW, the travel ban was an EO. what happened with that? don't go away mad racoon, just go away.

and, you can wish and wish and wish all you want you're right, but in the end, you're still a losing lefty.

Executive orders have the full force of law, based on the authority derived from statute or the Constitution itself. The ability to make such orders is also based on express or implied Acts of Congress that delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation).

suck it boi ...

I already stated what I think he should have done. Proposed a clear immigration plan showing his support and intent to protect the "Dreamers" then challenge the Congress to legislate a bill. If he did that then he could go after the EO from a constitutionality standpoint or let the courts shut it down without all the confusion. The way he did it leaves 750,000 people fearing for their future. Its extremely careless and is only going to multiply the problems and feed division.

Any plan Trump might put forward (other than unconditional amnesty) would instantly be torn to pieces by the DemPress as inherently racist. What is so wrong with following the Constitutional provision that legislation originates in Congress?
You make assumptions, that means nothing and is no excuse to support inaction from Trump as far as providing a detailed plan... There is nothing wrong with using Congress to legislate, thats what should happen. DACA was never meant to be permanent law, it was a deferral to protect the "Dreamers" from deportation while congress figured out legislation.
Ouch, you really got me there. Good one.
Excuse me for caring about PEOPLE. Especially innocent people who are being outcasted for no fault of their own.
but you don't, you don't care that american children are harmed by illegals. you lie like a fking rug.
I think if my children have to compete against other children that were brought here illegally a decade ago then they have to compete for the work. I don't think we need to cast them out of this country. Kind of a pussy move if you ask me.

the Dreamers are a pretty sympathetic lot .
Do You think they're sympathetic enough for Congress to actually do something to help them? It's been 5 years and Congress has done exactly zip for 'em, Trump gave 'em another 7 months. The "dreamers" certainly have my sympathy since their fates are now in the hands of Congress which is a pretty way of saying "Sorry Amigo but you might as well start packing your shit" but the rule of law requires sacrifices.
well my dreamers include american children, it's a shame the left would rather shit on american children.

Any plan Trump might put forward (other than unconditional amnesty) would instantly be torn to pieces by the DemPress as inherently racist. What is so wrong with following the Constitutional provision that legislation originates in Congress?
You make assumptions, that means nothing and is no excuse to support inaction from Trump as far as providing a detailed plan... There is nothing wrong with using Congress to legislate, thats what should happen. DACA was never meant to be permanent law, it was a deferral to protect the "Dreamers" from deportation while congress figured out legislation.
Excuse me for caring about PEOPLE. Especially innocent people who are being outcasted for no fault of their own.
but you don't, you don't care that american children are harmed by illegals. you lie like a fking rug.
I think if my children have to compete against other children that were brought here illegally a decade ago then they have to compete for the work. I don't think we need to cast them out of this country. Kind of a pussy move if you ask me.
no that isn't how it works. and it's a shame you care zip about american citizens. amazing. how do you live as an american with that bullshit in your head? I love my fellow americans. you = shit for brains.

I already stated what I think he should have done. Proposed a clear immigration plan showing his support and intent to protect the "Dreamers" then challenge the Congress to legislate a bill. If he did that then he could go after the EO from a constitutionality standpoint or let the courts shut it down without all the confusion. The way he did it leaves 750,000 people fearing for their future. Its extremely careless and is only going to multiply the problems and feed division.

People being outcast? You mean people that are American citizens?
Children in the DACA program that grew up here and haven't been to Mexico since they were babies or small children.

Children in the DACA program that grew up here and haven't been to Mexico since they were babies or small children.
and I bet they have families in Mexico. why are you opposed to them going home? oh yeah forgot, you love to say fk you to american children.

BY LAW DACA IS LEGAL.

suck that derps ..

Executive orders have the full force of law, based on the authority derived from statute or the Constitution itself. The ability to make such orders is also based on express or implied Acts of Congress that delegate to the President some degree of discretionary power (delegated legislation).

suck it boi ...
EOs can't overturn an existing law passed by congress shit for brains.

It is possible to walk and chew gum... Trump could have proposed an immigration reform plan to protect the dreamers, which is the moral and right thing to do, while also rescinding the EO to make the constitutional point. Or he could have let the EO get shut down by the courts and set a precedent on its constitutionality. This move was super careless, sloppy and divisive.

Quite the contrary, his move managed to unite Congressional Republicans and Democrats, both sides are falling all over themselves to get legislation going now.

They've only had FIVE YEARS to act on legislation but now it's an emergency that they care so much about? The DACA folks should be pissed off at Congress not Trump, Trump did the right thing for a change.
ohh, great tactic, threaten 750,000 people with deportation to motivate congress. Maybe he should threaten to seize Americans assets to pay off the debt as a tactic to motivate congress to get Tax reform done! :cuckoo:

Dear Cardinal Richelieu,

Apparently the Constitution and the Rule of Law aren't your cup of tea.

Perhaps someday the absolutist Presidency you're looking for will emerge but today isn't that day.

"They define a republic to be a government of laws, and not of men." -- John Adams
If all we did was follow the rule of law and not push to evolve our laws .
LOL, Trump is trying to do both and you're proposing that we do neither and just govern the country by the dictates of our "feelings".

"Evolving our laws" is a pointless exercise if you supplant the rule of law with rule by executive branch fiat.

Way to destroy your own weak attempt at an argument. :clap:
When did I propose that we govern the country by the dictates of our "feelings"? Why do you all keep putting words in my mouth? Grow up and learn how to have an honest conversation. You shouldn't need to distort and misrepresent my opinions with false narratives to make your argument look stronger. That is weak

Quite the contrary, his move managed to unite Congressional Republicans and Democrats, both sides are falling all over themselves to get legislation going now.

They've only had FIVE YEARS to act on legislation but now it's an emergency that they care so much about? The DACA folks should be pissed off at Congress not Trump, Trump did the right thing for a change.
ohh, great tactic, threaten 750,000 people with deportation to motivate congress. Maybe he should threaten to seize Americans assets to pay off the debt as a tactic to motivate congress to get Tax reform done! :cuckoo:

Dear Cardinal Richelieu,

Perhaps someday the absolutist Presidency you're looking for will emerge but today isn't that day.

"They define a republic to be a government of laws, and not of men." -- John Adams
LOL, Trump is trying to do both and you're proposing that we do neither and just govern the country by the dictates of our "feelings".

"Evolving our laws" is a pointless exercise if you supplant the rule of law with rule by executive branch fiat.

When did I propose that we govern the country by the dictates of our "feelings"? Why do you all keep putting words in my mouth? Grow up and learn how to have an honest conversation. You shouldn't need to distort and misrepresent my opinions with false narratives to make your argument look stronger. That is weak
wow, you're one messed up human.

no that isn't how it works. and it's a shame you care zip about american citizens. amazing. how do you live as an american with that bullshit in your head? I love my fellow americans. you = shit for brains.
I don't see the difference between two children that grew up here. A piece of paper is the only thing separating the two, other than that this country is home to both children. This isn't a huge number of people, why are you so scared of them? You can hate law breakers all you want but these kids didn't break laws, their parents did. So what does it come down to? Do you just not like Mexicans or Immigrants. Why are you so scared to compete against them?

and I bet they have families in Mexico. why are you opposed to them going home? oh yeah forgot, you love to say fk you to american children.
Its not their home you dumbshit... You bet they have family in Mexico, you mean people they are related to but don't know because they spent their entire life here in the US without the ability to even visit Mexico? You really are clueless

Dear Cardinal Richelieu,

You need to learn how to make an intelligent argument as these empty statements are meaningless. They make you sound like a bot just spewing random garbage.

I don't see the difference between two children that grew up here. A piece of paper is the only thing separating the two, other than that this country is home to both children. This isn't a huge number of people, why are you so scared of them? You can hate law breakers all you want but these kids didn't break laws, their parents did. So what does it come down to? Do you just not like Mexicans or Immigrants. Why are you so scared to compete against them?
I know you don't. so you have no idea what it is to be a patriot. none at all.sorry, but your hate of US citizens is now well noted.

Dear Cardinal Richelieu,

You need to learn how to make an intelligent argument as these empty statements are meaningless. They make you sound like a bot just spewing random garbage.
what that you have no patriotism for the US? yeah, I get it, you are an open border whack job anti american. I get it.

Its not their home you dumbshit... You bet they have family in Mexico, you mean people they are related to but don't know because they spent their entire life here in the US without the ability to even visit Mexico? You really are clueless

Without the ability to even visit Mexico? WTF.

I know you don't. so you have no idea what it is to be a patriot. none at all.sorry, but your hate of US citizens is now well noted.
I love Americans... I also love what foreigner bring to our country... People from every country have amazing things to offer. I don't respect people who commit crimes and believe that there should be consequences, but we aren't talking about those people in this case now are we.

You're cheap little anti-american rants aren't landing. Try a different angle, you are sounding desperate. Try honest debate for a change

Forum List

Back