In Regards To DACA, what Should Be The Priority?

What takes precedence?

• Total voters
well they weren't born here, so that means that the US isn't their home. so if they were born in Mexico that is their birth place and home. and since they do have relatives there where they were born, they have family there. not sure your confusion with family or citizenship, but damn you are one fked up human.
Not all the braincells are firing correctly in this guys head. You are talking about paperwork, i'm talking about real life. Try grabbing both ears when trying to pull your head out of your ass.
You are being divisive. Trump gave dreamers six months to figure out where and what they are going to do when they get back to their country of origin. If you are so empathetic for them, again pick up your marbles and follow them back to make sure you do your part for them.
Thats not even what Trump did. Educate yourself before you post about stuff you don't know about.
That is exactly what he did unless you can whine enough to get the public to side with you and your sympathy for your compadres. Companies have six months to get legal workers or work with less employees. Bridge contractors and all of the others who have hired illegals to take over where American heavy equipment operators used to work should be taking notes and adjusting their future bids accordingly or lose their bonds when they fail to perform because they won't be pocket stuffing at the expense of the citizen workers that they displaced by using illegal immigrants; tick-tock the clock is running.
Dreamers have 6 more months to register legally though DACA which then gives them working rights and amnesty for 2 years. He also alluded to a desire for congress to pass a bill to take care of dreamers but was extremely vague about his plans or intent.
Their parents need rounded up and mailed back too.

the losers are american children who are citizens of the US that have been wronged for a very fking long time. you all are useless americans.
How sad to be those American children who couldn't compete.
Literally, and Tom Cotton wants to basically increase skilled workers to compete with US grads, and discontinue tying immigration to uniting families.

the losers are american children who are citizens of the US that have been wronged for a very fking long time. you all are useless americans.
well it's the employers who want the cheap labor. It's not the american childrens fault they were shit on by american politicians and anti american assholes like you who allow employers to hire illegals cheap. And I thought it was you all that want minimum wages at 15 dollars. what kind of fked up humans are you all?
So you're saying the Dreamers are competing with Americans for entry level min wage jobs?

Not all the braincells are firing correctly in this guys head. You are talking about paperwork, i'm talking about real life. Try grabbing both ears when trying to pull your head out of your ass.
You are being divisive. Trump gave dreamers six months to figure out where and what they are going to do when they get back to their country of origin. If you are so empathetic for them, again pick up your marbles and follow them back to make sure you do your part for them.
Thats not even what Trump did. Educate yourself before you post about stuff you don't know about.
That is exactly what he did unless you can whine enough to get the public to side with you and your sympathy for your compadres. Companies have six months to get legal workers or work with less employees. Bridge contractors and all of the others who have hired illegals to take over where American heavy equipment operators used to work should be taking notes and adjusting their future bids accordingly or lose their bonds when they fail to perform because they won't be pocket stuffing at the expense of the citizen workers that they displaced by using illegal immigrants; tick-tock the clock is running.
Dreamers have 6 more months to register legally though DACA which then gives them working rights and amnesty for 2 years. He also alluded to a desire for congress to pass a bill to take care of dreamers but was extremely vague about his plans or intent.
:gives:
WGAF.... Thats exactly what I think about the majority of your posts. I was correcting a misconception from a different poster so I'd hope he gives a fuck about getting the facts right.

Literally, and Tom Cotton wants to basically increase skilled workers to compete with US grads, and discontinue tying immigration to uniting families.
damn american firms will have to pay more. isn't that what all you libturds wanted?

WGAF.... Thats exactly what I think about the majority of your posts. I was correcting a misconception from a different poster so I'd hope he gives a fuck about getting the facts right.
you wouldn't know what a fact actually looked like cause you can't tell an american citizen from a foreigner. clueless in the US is you.

damn american firms will have to pay more. isn't that what all you libturds wanted?
Oh chit man! You mean they have to pay people with skills wages since they can't use the human trafficking gig anymore for cheap labor? Win, win for the working class.

Has anybody looked up the freaking acronym? The D stands for ....let's hear it lefties....that's right it stands for "deferred". Do you have to look up the definition? Barry Hussein deferred the decision of how to deal with a million illegal aliens until he could blame it on a republican.

you wouldn't know what a fact actually looked like cause you can't tell an american citizen from a foreigner. clueless in the US is you.
Wow, got me again... another good one! Let me know if you can dig up any intelligent points otherwise i'll just let you throw your tantrum in peace.

Quite the contrary, his move managed to unite Congressional Republicans and Democrats, both sides are falling all over themselves to get legislation going now.

They've only had FIVE YEARS to act on legislation but now it's an emergency that they care so much about? The DACA folks should be pissed off at Congress not Trump, Trump did the right thing for a change.
ohh, great tactic, threaten 750,000 people with deportation to motivate congress. Maybe he should threaten to seize Americans assets to pay off the debt as a tactic to motivate congress to get Tax reform done! :cuckoo:

Dear Cardinal Richelieu,

Apparently the Constitution and the Rule of Law aren't your cup of tea.

Perhaps someday the absolutist Presidency you're looking for will emerge but today isn't that day.

"They define a republic to be a government of laws, and not of men." -- John Adams
If all we did was follow the rule of law and not push to evolve our laws .
LOL, Trump is trying to do both and you're proposing that we do neither and just govern the country by the dictates of our "feelings".

"Evolving our laws" is a pointless exercise if you supplant the rule of law with rule by executive branch fiat.

Way to destroy your own weak attempt at an argument. :clap:
When did I propose that we govern the country by the dictates of our "feelings"?
Right here...
Slade3200 said:
threaten 750,000 people with deportation to motivate congress

"threaten"; we should feel sorry for them and chuck the rule of law out the fucking window because the rule of law is mean.

Looks like an appeal to emotion, quacks like an appeal to emotion, we have to at least consider the possibility that it's an appeal to emotion.

Perhaps your failure to recognize it as such stems from the fact that you can't recognize the difference between acting based on emotion and proper Constitutional order.

If President Nimrod had "motivated" Congress to act over the last 5 years and exercise its Constitutionally vested legislative authority and the relevant Article I Section 8 enumerated power it enjoys it wouldn't have come to this, so perhaps your anger would be more appropriately directed at him instead of the current moron in the Oval Office who is actually doing something right for a change.

ohh, great tactic, threaten 750,000 people with deportation to motivate congress. Maybe he should threaten to seize Americans assets to pay off the debt as a tactic to motivate congress to get Tax reform done! :cuckoo:

Dear Cardinal Richelieu,

Apparently the Constitution and the Rule of Law aren't your cup of tea.

Perhaps someday the absolutist Presidency you're looking for will emerge but today isn't that day.

"They define a republic to be a government of laws, and not of men." -- John Adams
If all we did was follow the rule of law and not push to evolve our laws .
LOL, Trump is trying to do both and you're proposing that we do neither and just govern the country by the dictates of our "feelings".

"Evolving our laws" is a pointless exercise if you supplant the rule of law with rule by executive branch fiat.

Way to destroy your own weak attempt at an argument. :clap:
When did I propose that we govern the country by the dictates of our "feelings"?
Right here...
Slade3200 said:
threaten 750,000 people with deportation to motivate congress

"threaten"; we should feel sorry for them and chuck the rule of law out the fucking window because the rule of law is mean.

Looks like an appeal to emotion, quacks like an appeal to emotion, we have to at least consider the possibility that it's an appeal to emotion.

Perhaps your failure to recognize it as such stems from the fact that you can't recognize the difference between acting based on emotion and proper Constitutional order.

If President Nimrod had "motivated" Congress to act over the last 5 years and exercise its Constitutionally vested legislative authority and the relevant Article I Section 8 enumerated power it enjoys it wouldn't have come to this, so perhaps your anger would be more appropriately directed at him instead of the current moron in the Oval Office who is actually doing something right for a change.
President Nimrod, as you call him, tried many times to get a stagnant congress to act. They failed to do anything with immigration reform for the better part of two decades. DACA was an overreach but it was what he did to provide temporary relief to a group of nearly 1 million children and teenagers who were living in the shadows. Sure you can blame it on "feelings". How many laws that involve human rights were motivated by feelings? All of them? The emancipation proclamation to free slaves, the EO's to desegregate schools and the military etc. Of course feelings are involved... and we have a process to repeal laws or EO's that we feel are unconstitutional which is what happened with DACA and DAPA. Obama's goal was to provide some temporary relief and opportunity until the congress pulled their heads out of their asses and figured out how to legislate. I'd say he was pretty successful in accomplishing his goal. Lets just hope that congress can follow through now that the clock is running. I like the change of tone that Trump took on this issue today. Had he announced the end of DACA decision himself and said what he said today about wanting congress to legalize the Dream Act then I wouldn't have taken as much issue with the move. It was just very sloppy and poorly thought out.

You can take issue with the EO, I won't argue that it wasn't overreach.

Snowflakes love to manipulate the emotions of the American people, try to get them to ignore the constitution and Rule of Law based on how you FEEL.

In a legitimate debate they use emotion while others use actual FACTS and laws.

Snowflakes love to manipulate the emotions of the American people, try to get them to ignore the constitution and Rule of Law based on how you FEEL.

Do you feel better now?

Do you feel better now?
I am intellectually satisfied. I'll leave the 'feeling' up to still butt-hurt, hate-driven snowflakes who still haven't gotten over Gore's loss to Bush in Florida let alone Hillary's loss to Trump.

Do you feel better now?
I am intellectually satisfied. I'll leave the 'feeling' up to still butt-hurt, hate-driven snowflakes who still haven't gotten over Gore's loss to Bush in Florida let alone Hillary's loss to Trump.
"Butt-hurt, hate-driven, snowflakes" Bringing up Gore and Hillary in a DACA discussion. You sound pretty emo to me. Where's that intellect you're so satisfied with?

"Butt-hurt, hate-driven, snowflakes" Bringing up Gore and Hillary in a DACA discussion. You sound pretty emo to me. Where's that intellect you're so satisfied with?
Pointing out such facts is part of the 'intellectual satisfaction'.

Pointing out such facts is part of the 'intellectual satisfaction'.
You weren't simply pointing out. You were injecting generalized insults and presuming to know the emotional state and motivations behind an entire group of people. It was an overblown and emotional statement making it fit the definition of hypocritical. Thanks for the laugh.

You weren't simply pointing out.
Sure I was, and your continued dwelling on it instead of the thread topic proves I was right.

Face it, DACA is another one of Barry's un-Constitutional acts, one in a long list of many. HE even declared he did not have the authorization to do it, but he did any way. he could not help himself. It's what Fascist totalitarians do.

Article 1, Section 8 specifically states he violated the Separation of Powers, assuming powers / authorizations reserved for the Legislative Branch - for CONGRESS.

Violating the Constitution and rule of Law, By-Passing Congress continuously is what Barry did best....that and aid and abet terrorists....and illegally spy on Americans, reporters, the media, the US Senate, and the USSC.

:p

You weren't simply pointing out.
Sure I was, and your continued dwelling on it instead of the thread topic proves I was right.

Face it, DACA is another one of Barry's un-Constitutional acts, one in a long list of many. HE even declared he did not have the authorization to do it, but he did any way. he could not help himself. It's what Fascist totalitarians do.

Article 1, Section 8 specifically states he violated the Separation of Powers, assuming powers / authorizations reserved for the Legislative Branch - for CONGRESS.

Violating the Constitution and rule of Law, By-Passing Congress continuously is what Barry did best....that and aid and abet terrorists....and illegally spy on Americans, reporters, the media, the US Senate, and the USSC.

:p
I was simply pointing out hypocrisy. Diverting from a thread topic to throw out emotional cheap insults at a group that you think are being emotional, is absolute hypocrisy. It lowers the intellectual standards of the discussion. There are already too many "disrupters" on this message board, we don't need more, so i'm calling it what it is.

Now that you are back on subject... I do agree that the EO was over reach. Obama even admitted it so I don't see what the "gotchya" is here. He gave the dreamers opportunity to live a normal life for a few years, get an education and a job, with hope that congress would pass a law to solidify protections. He took a political hit for it, but I think it was also a move that many supported. It is what it is. I don't think he is losing much sleep over pushing the limits of his authority to help this group of people, even if it only lasted for a few years.

Forum List

Back