In re January 6, 2021

Good point! Release all Obama records related to him handing Iranian terrorists billions in hard cash in the middle of the night without Congressional approval, his involvement in the IRS illegally denying 401c status to conservative groups, and his involvement in the Russia hoax.

Not a problem. Go right ahead. Congress had nothing to do with the Iranian money in American banks. The courts had already order that money be returned to the Iranians. That money was in US banks since the 1980's.

I know FOX News made a big stink about it, but that's what FOX does - lie about anything Democrats do. And still you continue to believe them. What a tool!!!

Not a problem. Go right ahead. Congress had nothing to do with the Iranian money in American banks. The courts had already order that money be returned to the Iranians. That money was in US banks since the 1980's.

I know FOX News made a big stink about it, but that's what FOX does - lie about anything Democrats do. And still you continue to believe them. What a tool!!!
America has zero responsibility or accountability to any of your fascist world courts.
It was illegal for Obama to allocate money on his own. And he knew it, this the midnight theft for his terrorist comrades.

FOX is controlled opposition. They could tell us a lot more, but they won't.

Shill fail.
Translation:

I can't refute that the Cry Baby Loser screeched at his goons, "We're going to the Capitol!" where "We fight! We fight like hell!"
and then had a limousine haul his fat ass back to the public housing from which he had just been evicted where he watched tv.

Translation:

I can't refute that the Cry Baby Loser screeched at his goons, "We're going to the Capitol!" where "We fight! We fight like hell!"
and then had a limousine haul his fat ass back to the public housing from which he had just been evicted where he watched tv.
Shill fail #2.

Shill fail #2.
Of course you can't refute the ugly reality. It's confirmed by the documented record.

The Cry Baby Loser blatantly lied to his goons, and based upon his blatant lie, his goons attacked the outnumbered police defending Congress and American democracy.

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 7.53.17 PM.png

"We're going to the Capitol!... We fight! We fight like hell!"

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.39.31 PM.png

No, they just made it norm

Yes, just keep believing the lies. More than 130 Republicans White House staffers and cabinet members have been convicted of crimes of corrruption since Watergate. During the same time frame 3 members of Democratic Administrations have been convicted.

Open your eyes and stop swallowing Republican lies about Democrats.

You're not going to find anything incriminating. It just looks like the left trying to go through Trump's laundry in an attempt to create more scandals. It's kind of desperate. You people should probably move on.
What’s Scandalous is attempting to minimize what Trump did.

In his position I would try to keep you obsessed people from getting more information too, incriminating or not. This isn't about justice for the left. It's about revenge. They just want anything they can use to attack Trump.

Revenge is what tRump lived for so if indeed this is about revenge, how do you like it?
MAGA

Of course you can't refute the ugly reality. It's confirmed by the documented record.

The Cry Baby Loser blatantly lied to his goons, and based upon his blatant lie, his goons attacked the outnumbered police defending Congress and American democracy.

View attachment 575209
"We're going to the Capitol!... We fight! We fight like hell!"

View attachment 575211

:rofl:

Fucking Nazi fraud...

Oh, nailed your hypocrite ass and it's "my impotence?"
The Trump goons who swallowed the Cry Baby Loser's lie and attacked the outnumbered police defending Congress and our democracy are being prosecuted, convicted, and confessing.
OGC.gif

Your gnashing your tooth has no impact upon that reality.

Forum List

Back