In praise of Vice-President Mike Pence.

You forget the people who vote for Trump , he is traitor to them but he does not care.

Pence has sworn to defend the Constitution of the United States

He is loyal to the country......Not Trump voters

How long before all the lefty fucktards on this thread thanking him either call him a crazed religious zealot or make fun of him for his policy of not being in a room alone with a woman not his wife or relative?

V.P. Mike Pence should receive kudos and praise for his work over the past three weeks. I may have disagreed with him over the years, but I think he deserves our praise for abiding by the norms of Presidential succession.

Thank you, Mr. Vice-President.

He is a leftie now.
If abiding by the norms of our constitutional Republic makes hims a "leftie", so be it. It just goes to show you how fucked up political classifications are.
He is a traitor. He should be with Trump not with Xiden and Yo Kamala.
You're not even American. What the hell do you know about the Constitution or our norms? Calling him a traitor is just juvenile if not down right moronic.
So what i am not American that does not mean that i don't know about the constitution.
So you're a La Penne fascist?

How long before all the lefty fucktards on this thread thanking him either call him a crazed religious zealot or make fun of him for his policy of not being in a room alone with a woman not his wife or relative?

O.K.

Pence is a crazed religious zealot and a pervert that can't be left alone with a woman.

Happy?

At least he's not a traitor!

V.P. Mike Pence should receive kudos and praise for his work over the past three weeks. I may have disagreed with him over the years, but I think he deserves our praise for abiding by the norms of Presidential succession.

He is a leftie now.
If abiding by the norms of our constitutional Republic makes hims a "leftie", so be it. It just goes to show you how fucked up political classifications are.
He is a traitor. He should be with Trump not with Xiden and Yo Kamala.
You're not even American. What the hell do you know about the Constitution or our norms? Calling him a traitor is just juvenile if not down right moronic.
So what i am not American that does not mean that i don't know about the constitution.
So you're a La Penne fascist?
Yes MLP, that mean the Generation French Identitaire .

Trump made many mistakes in 4 years. This one might have been the biggest

Vice President Mike Pence's hardline religious beliefs have been a running joke in the White House, and President Donald Trump once cracked that his right-hand man wanted to see all gay people "hang," a report said Monday.
Trump has been mocking Pence's devotion to evangelical Christianity and making light of some of Pence's most extreme views, according to a New Yorker story that documented their relationship.
The story said a Trump campaign staffer recalled that the president would ask people after meeting with Pence, "Did Mike make you pray?"
During a meeting with a legal scholar, Trump joked about Pence's opposition to abortion and gay rights.
When the scholar said that states would still legalize abortion even if the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, Trump reportedly told Pence, "You see? You've wasted all this time and energy on it, and it's not going to end abortion anyway."

Forum List

Back