In praise of Vice-President Mike Pence.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
V.P. Mike Pence should receive kudos and praise for his work over the past three weeks. I may have disagreed with him over the years, but I think he deserves our praise for abiding by the norms of Presidential succession.

Thank you, Mr. Vice-President.

You shouldnt be praised for doing whats expected of you. Pence is the guy that was Dumps most loyal sycophant. I will not be praising him.
In an era when norms have been shattered, sometimes doing the ordinary is worthy of praise.

At the end of the day that traitor Pense joined with the Swamp.

He should have insisted on the 10 day audit of the contested Democrat districts that fraudulently created unverified mail in ballots for China Joe.

But he didn't do it and now we have an Illegitimate President

Lots of villains in the destruction of our Republic. He is one of them. Piss on him.

You shouldnt be praised for doing whats expected of you. Pence is the guy that was Dumps most loyal sycophant. I will not be praising him.
In an era when norms have been shattered, sometimes doing the ordinary is worthy of praise.

it's ok to shatter gender norms which are the foundation of human civilization dating back millennia though. No big whoop

V.P. Mike Pence should receive kudos and praise for his work over the past three weeks. I may have disagreed with him over the years, but I think he deserves our praise for abiding by the norms of Presidential succession.

He is a leftie now.
If abiding by the norms of our constitutional Republic makes hims a "leftie", so be it. It just goes to show you how fucked up political classifications are.

He is a leftie now.
Because he did what was required by the constitution instead of trying to subvert it?

He should have insisted on the 10 day audit of the contested Democrat districts that fraudulently created unverified mail in ballots for China Joe.

Lots of villains in the destruction of our Republic. He is one of them. Piss on him.
It wouldnt have mattered. His job was just like the guy at the Oscars that says "envelope please. and the winner is...." He had no power to insist on anything.

Agree 100%. Thanks Mike. And also, thanks to Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy for snubbing Rump's lame sendoff in favor of attending church with the Bidens and being at the inauguration.

He is a leftie now.
If abiding by the norms of our constitutional Republic makes hims a "leftie", so be it. It just goes to show you how fucked up political classifications are.
He is a traitor. He should be with Trump not with Xiden and Yo Kamala.

He is a leftie now.
You're not even American. What the hell do you know about the Constitution or our norms? Calling him a traitor is just juvenile if not down right moronic.

Pence, unlike Trump, is a true American Conservative.

If wingnuts had an ounce of brains that would have removed Trump from office a year ago, and had Pence assume the Presidency.

If they had done that, we'd be watching Pence's inauguration right now.

Electing Trump was the stupidest thing that wingnuts could possibly do. Trump has ushered in the destruction of American Conservativism.

Dumbasses!!!

He is a leftie now.

A Traitor to Trump only, but ultimately a loyal American

Your fascist takeover has failed!

LOSER!!!

He is a leftie now.
You're not even American. What the hell do you know about the Constitution or our norms? Calling him a traitor is just juvenile if not down right moronic.
So what i am not American that does not mean that i don't know about the constitution.

He is a leftie now.

LOSER!!!
You forget the people who vote for Trump , he is traitor to them but he does not care.

He is a leftie now.

LOSER!!!
You forget the people who vote for Trump , he is traitor to them but he does not care.

No, he's a great example to them. He showed them that when you lose an election, you should admit it like an adult and cooperate with the peaceful transition of power.

Pence showed dignity

A value that has been missing for four years under the Trump administration

At the end of the day...he broke from the traitors

Forum List

Back