USPS Worker Blows Whistle On Superiors Who Directed Them To Back Date Ballots

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
A whistleblower in Michigan has come forward and is working to help expose the fraud currently happening and being investigated in Michigan.

The man is a United States Postal Service worker who on Wednesday told Project Veritas that a supervisor named Johnathan Clarke in Traverse City, Michigan – one of the big swing states this election cycle – potentially engaged in voter fraud.

Michigan Courts ruled that ballots had to be received by the election clerk before the polls on Election Day, which would mean 8 p.m. eastern time on Tuesday, Nov. 3.

BJ's Pullquotes

“For clarification, today is the fourth of November."

James O’Keefe: “Hand-stamp them with Nov. 3’s date?”

USPS Insider: “Yes.”

O’Keefe: “That seems wrong—”

USPS Insider: “Yeah, that’s why I am coming forward with this information. That is a very shady—in addition to, as far as I am aware, we’re not supposed to be counting ballots that are postmarked after the third of November here in the state of Michigan.”

When James O'Keefe calls the supervisor to ask him about it, he immediately hangs up the phone.

This tells me one thing and one thing only. He's guilty of this. I'm putting myself in his shoes. If someone would have called me and said that to me, I would have been like, "What in the world are you talking about?". But not this guy. He just hangs the phone up right away.

I don't think it's of any difference at this point.
Communists Judges in contested states are simply dismissing lawsuits that challenge their cheating.
I can think of nothing to stop them. Nothing is in the way of their raising the Communist Flag over the United States of America.

As warned....Communists have decided this nation is theirs and they are taking it by any means necessary.
The Right has for too long proven it will do nothing regardless of any threat.
If you think they won't get your guns (all of them) you are dead wrong.

These Communists aren't at all like "Patriots". They aren't kidding around and they mean business.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

A whistleblower in Michigan has come forward and is working to help expose the fraud currently happening and being investigated in Michigan.

The man is a United States Postal Service worker who on Wednesday told Project Veritas that a supervisor named Johnathan Clarke in Traverse City, Michigan – one of the big swing states this election cycle – potentially engaged in voter fraud.

Michigan Courts ruled that ballots had to be received by the election clerk before the polls on Election Day, which would mean 8 p.m. eastern time on Tuesday, Nov. 3.

BJ's Pullquotes

USPS Insider: “Yeah, that’s why I am coming forward with this information. That is a very shady—in addition to, as far as I am aware, we’re not supposed to be counting ballots that are postmarked after the third of November here in the state of Michigan.”

When James O'Keefe calls the supervisor to ask him about it, he immediately hangs up the phone.

This tells me one thing and one thing only. He's guilty of this. I'm putting myself in his shoes. If someone would have called me and said that to me, I would have been like, "What in the world are you talking about?". But not this guy. He just hangs the phone up right away.
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news.

BJ's Pullquotes

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news.

Wow, now you care about a sources veracity?

Amazing.

BJ's Pullquotes

Glad you called this republican voter fraud out since Traverse city and Grand Traverse County is highly a republican area. They just wanted to make sure trump turd won.

Yeah. These assholes have no credibility whatsoever. I call bullshit.
I'm not for locking anyone up because of their beliefs. But I'd make an exception for O'Keefe.
The guy is just a worm.

He's an actual journalist, not the rubber stamp progressive fellow travelers of the MSM.

No he isn't. He's bottom feeding alt-right worm who's gotten his ass handed to him a number of times. He has no credibility.
What he does isn't journalism.

BJ's Pullquotes

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Wow, now you care about a sources veracity?

Amazing.

He is a BubbleCultist
Only Media that is Cult approved is allowed in.

( really not a whole lot different than a cult that we are used to seeing, they keep their cult members on a strict diet of confirming information, and cut them off from any outside friends or family that are not Pro-Cult.)

I'm not for locking anyone up because of their beliefs. But I'd make an exception for O'Keefe.
The guy is just a worm.

He's an actual journalist, not the rubber stamp progressive fellow travelers of the MSM.

No he isn't. He's bottom feeding alt-right worm who's gotten his ass handed to him a number of times. He has no credibility.

Because he shows what lefties really think, you have to marginalize him. It just shows that all progressives are fucking liars.

The guy is just a worm.

Because he shows what lefties really think, you have to marginalize him. It just shows that all progressives are fucking liars.

Everyone knows that-
They know that, they simply don't care.

BJ's Pullquotes

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Oh look, the fact changers...

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
Please use your impressive intelligence and tell everyone what makes the whistle blower (remembering
that Adam Schiff says all whistle blowers must be honored and believed) "questionable".

Don't punk out please.

The fact changers of Media Bias Check? Yeah, for the first time in your life you're right.

The guy is just a worm.

Yeah, he keeps exposing you Communists as the frauds and criminals you are. No doubt one of the first acts by Xiden will be to impose the death penalty for speaking against the party.

Last edited:
We all know the leftists are actively attempting to cheat their way to a victory. We said to watch out for this months ago and here we are.
They told us their intentions months ago. Half the country knows you have cheated them. Do we allow this?
If the courts won't stop their fraud, lies & corruption, it is up to We the People.
You progs can laugh this off but Americans will not lay down as easily as you would wish & you brought this on yourselves.
I will march on DC as an army of 1 before I give up my country & freedoms to racist/marxist/fascists.

sol237-the-tree-of-liberty-must-be-refreshed-from-time-to-time-with-the-blood-of-patriots-and-...jpg

Truthfully... how many examples are out there of shenanigans? The hundreds of thousands of ballots they keep finding (as if 50,000 ballots is some small box you can misplace. It would be a stack the size of your refrigerator, maybe bigger). The videos of ballot workers filling out ballots, throwing away ballots, turnout of 100% and over, the couple thousand votes in Nevada by people who don’t live there (they didn’t vote twice, their mail in ballots were taken, filled out, and submitted without their knowledge). Poll watchers being ejected from polling places, boards out over the windows so they can’t be watched, etc.

This is an absolute disgrace. This shouldn’t even be an issue, but everytime people try to reform the voting process it has politicians fighting it tooth and nail. I mean hell, when they try and clean up the voting rolls of dead people and people Who moved away, it is fought and often stopped. Now why is that?? Why would someone fight cleaning up voter rolls??
Now obviously I’m a trump supporter. And I can’t help but notice all these found ballots seem to go for Biden, the places with outrageous turnout numbers are always democrat strongholds, the poll watchers being ejected are Republican poll watchers, the people who always fight voting reform and cleaning up the voting rolls are democrats, etc.
If someone can show any instances of democrat poll workers being thrown out, or Republican districts with 100-200% turnout, please do.
But regardless of who you support, this has been unacceptable. Truthfully, even if trump wins I would hope these results are challenged and investigated. This can not be allowed to continue.
It’s one things for votes to come in and one side loses. Yeah, they will be disappointed, but it is what it is and everyone moves on. But when shit like this goes on, one side acts like all is well in the world and the other side feels completely cheated. The legitimate complaints of fraud get ignored by the winning side, and the losing side feels pissed and shafted. That is not the way it is supposed to be. You can not have a country continue in like this, with half the populace feeling the other half cheated them.
Regardless of who wins, I want this fully investigated to punish anyone who did wrong. And I want reforms somthis doesn’t happen again. If the election is in the up and up, and the democrats win. Fine. I’ll be aggravated, but that’s my problem and the democrats would be right to tell me to either suck it up or go shit in my hat. And vice versa.
what is going on now is unacceptable and needs to never happen again.
Iraq was bombed out and in shambles. They had terrorist bombings of police stations and such. Yet they managed to have an in person vote where your thumb was dyed purple for a week.
We can make these elections legit as well. Whether we keep it low tech and do things like the following... national voter ID, provided free of charge by the government, with matching finger prints database. A national holiday where Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are set aside for in person voting. No absentee ballots, no mail in ballots, no early voting. You vote in person or you don’t vote. It’s not like Election Day is a surprise date, so be in the country. Due to the national ID and data base, perhaps you can vote anywhere in the country. Or maybe we go higher tech and use block chain technology or whatever.
But this current system is garbage.
I don’t think this is a view point that should be very controversial.

Forum List

Back