in new pro-Liz ad, Dick Cheney says in our nation's history there has never been an individual that's been a greater threat to our republic than Trump

She's the sole representative from her state. She's supposed to represent the people of her state. She chose to ignore the people of Wyoming and abuse her position for a political vendetta. Once again President Trump has exposed the deep state.

Yes, indeed. I was quite a liberal democrat when he was the VP and I despised him!

So why do I still despise him now that I identify as a right-wingie conservative?
Many of us know that hate is a factor in the personality type that has a lot of heart attacks and strokes.

We have to wonder.

I'm still waiting for Liz Cheney to get cancer of the vagina. Or if not that, Monkey pox where you get puss filled blisters inside your vagina.

"Vaginas"?
"Cancer"?
"Monkey Pox"?
"Pus filled blisters"?

Is it just me, but do others here detect an element of hostility, resentment, fear and inadequacy towards women amongst some on this gossip-board?

Can the good poster 'Freedomisneverfree' spell M-I-S-O-G-Y-N-Y?

Does he know what it means?

Does he self-identify?

Just askin'.

"Vaginas"?
"Cancer"?
"Monkey Pox"?
"Pus filled blisters"?

Is it just me, but do others here detect an element of hostility, resentment, fear and inadequacy towards women amongst some on this gossip-board?

Can the good poster 'Freedomisneverfree' spell M-I-S-O-G-Y-N-Y?

Does he know what it means?

Does he self-identify?

Just askin'.
I tested for monkey pox today. I shoved a peeled banana up my nose. Tested negative.

Trump is a Total threat to the profiteering, graft, greed, vote selling, bribery and extortion that has made Bimbos like Pelosi and AOC over night millionaires.
You'd be a millionare too if every time you gave Trump virtual head you got paid.

Keep up the good work, CLOWN.

Much worse.

At least Trump didn’t start any wars.
He was too busy plotting treason & lining his pockets to do much of anything except run his big mouth & play golf.

The only crisis he had to deal with was Covid & he fucked up that up faster then Grant took Richmond.

He was too busy plotting treason & lining his pockets to do much of anything except run his big mouth & play golf.

The only crisis he had to deal with was Covid & he fucked up that up faster then Grant took Richmond.
More people have died since Biden took over than when Trump was President, and Biden had the vaccine from day one. Looks like Biden fucked up, not Trump.

More people have died since Biden took over than when Trump was President, and Biden had the vaccine from day one. Looks like Biden fucked up, not Trump.

its mostly Trump voters that fucked up.
Biden cant be responsible for maga-hats behavior.

Dick Cheney is a patriot. Donald Trump is not. i still think Liz will get blown out on primary day though lol...maybe a presidential run in 2024?

FZV2LBGX0AQ0KM5

I cant think of a better endorsement that this,
its official if trump runs I will vote for him,,

The vaccine that you halfwits refuse to take? So you're saying the vaccine works?

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree....

Scum both Liz and Dick ..it runs in the family.

Wow...it is amazing that Trump Derangement Syndrome has turned leftists who hated Dick Cheney to their core.......to the bone......with the hate of a thousand suns......now think he's not that bad...

that is the power of Donald Trump.....

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Imagine 6 years from now, when DeSantis is president and their seething hatred for him burns hot as the sun 24/7, like it does for Trump now and like it did for Bush/Cheney before Trump. If Trump were to come out and publicly condemn DeSantis at that time, all would be forgiven, and just like that the left would love Trump. Their hatred is pathological and gets directed at whoever is perceived to be their political opponents, with increasing degrees of intensity as you go up the political food chain.

Lol. That's some funny shit. Pure propaganda.
there are just objectively looking at the data:

Those living in counties that voted 60% or higher for Trump in November 2020 had 2.26 times the death rate of those that went by the same margin for Biden. Counties with a higher share of Trump votes had even higher mortality rates.

there are just objectively looking at the data:

Those living in counties that voted 60% or higher for Trump in November 2020 had 2.26 times the death rate of those that went by the same margin for Biden. Counties with a higher share of Trump votes had even higher mortality rates.
According to NPR.

Forum List

Back