in new pro-Liz ad, Dick Cheney says in our nation's history there has never been an individual that's been a greater threat to our republic than Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Dick Cheney is a patriot. Donald Trump is not. i still think Liz will get blown out on primary day though lol...maybe a presidential run in 2024?

FZV2LBGX0AQ0KM5

Dick Cheney is a patriot. Donald Trump is not. i still think Liz will get blown out on primary day though lol...maybe a presidential run in 2024?

FZV2LBGX0AQ0KM5

What dick meant to say, in the history of our country there was no greater threat to the POLITICAL CLASS, than Trump.

And the POLITICAL CLASS HATES AMERICANS.

FZV2LBGX0AQ0KM5

She has lost her f*ing mind.

Hillary Clinton initiated the largest, treasonous, criminal political scandal in US history.
Obama and his treasonous administration violated the Cinstitution, Laws, defrauded the FISA Court, illegally spied on Americans, committed perjury, Conspiracy, undermined the govt, attempted to affect the outcome of an election, and attempted a failed coup.

Cheney has sold her soul siding with co-conspirators and now that she is going to be booted from politics she has gone completely in on her insanity.

FZV2LBGX0AQ0KM5

Wow...it is amazing that Trump Derangement Syndrome has turned leftists who hated Dick Cheney to their core.......to the bone......with the hate of a thousand suns......now think he's not that bad...

that is the power of Donald Trump.....

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

What dick meant to say, in the history of our country there was no greater threat to the POLITICAL CLASS, than Trump.

And the POLITICAL CLASS HATES AMERICANS.
I'm inclined to think Dick Cheney was one of the worst threats to the country, with his faked WMD lying us into war. Him and Rumsfeld, using Bush like a puppet.

I'm not impressed that he runs ads saying people should vote for his daughter!!

Forum List

Back