Chris Christie says 2024 primary will feature Trump, Tom Cotton, Hawley & Ted Cruz, & will force voters to choose between 'party of me or party of us'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Christie also left himself off the list, even though he ran in 2016 and has recently made the rounds with other GOP leaders trying to wrest back control of the party from Trump.

Christie also left himself off the list, even though he ran in 2016 and has recently made the rounds with other GOP leaders trying to wrest back control of the party from Trump.

Yes, that was the first thing I noticed about this: there was a time Christie tried very hard to be prez --- now that he's taken out after Trump, he knows he's finished.

Excellent results pro-Trump all around the country: lots of editorials being written about it. Things going well for those of us who are fans of Orange Man Good.

Why is Christie's opinion about republicans in 2024 important when nobody seems sure if Biden will run?
Christie is a pretty sharp dude...everyone thought he was gonna be president before Bridgegate intervened

And DeSantis is the only one you mentioned that has a shot as well.

Pence? Seriously?

I have a better chance then Pence.
Pence gave a very strong speech at the Young America Foundation recently, so i would give him a chance...he is the strongest pro-life candidate in the race, wants a federal law to ban abortion

Forum List

Back