In just six months, the largest tax hikes in the history of America will take effect

daveman, I have wiped you up as well.

I am polite until anyone crosses the line.

Be polite, and I will do the same.

I for one can't wait to start paying more taxes!! Someone has to pay for the ones sucking off the tit of the government, right? :rolleyes:

Every time in recent memory that there has been a major tax cut, or set of tax cuts, the deficit has increased.

That might lead some people to believe there's a connection between the 2.

Lies, It was tax cuts that lead to increased revenues and a temporarly Balanced budget in the 90's.

Reagan Cut taxes massively and it resulted in a huge increase in revanue to the government. We still spent more than we had, but the tax cuts did lead to increased government revenues.

Bush cut "taxes on the rich" and yes deficits did rise, But once again Revanues also rose, and we simply spent more than we were taking in.

There is a direct cause and effect relationship between cutting the right taxes, and increased revenues to the fed.

I know the dems say that is not true, but you can not argue with the numbers. simply look up Government tax revenues and you will see the connection between cutting taxes, and increasing Revenue to the Fed.

Stop listening to the Dems and actually look at the Real life numbers, and stop spreading Democrat Propaganda please.

Every time in recent memory that there has been a major tax cut, or set of tax cuts, the deficit has increased.

That might lead some people to believe there's a connection between the 2.

Lies, It was tax cuts that lead to increased revenues and a temporarly Balanced budget in the 90's.

Reagan Cut taxes massively and it resulted in a huge increase in revanue to the government. We still spent more than we had, but the tax cuts did lead to increased government revenues.

Bush cut "taxes on the rich" and yes deficits did rise, But once again Revanues also rose, and we simply spent more than we were taking in.

There is a direct cause and effect relationship between cutting the right taxes, and increased revenues to the fed.

I know the dems say that is not true, but you can not argue with the numbers. simply look up Government tax revenues and you will see the connection between cutting taxes, and increasing Revenue to the Fed.

Stop listening to the Dems and actually look at the Real life numbers, and stop spreading Democrat Propaganda please.
According to Democrats, higher taxes leads to prosperity. So if we tax everyone at 100%, we'll all be rich!

daveman is fun to watch! Such a goof. You, like bigrebnc1775, are good entertainment for a rainy afternoon, like watching two monkeys in the zoo throwing feces. But you throw it at yourself. Kiddo, you are zonkers, but, cool, go for it.

Congratulations, Kat! The government now considers you "rich"! :clap2:

Oh I know, I know. I feel so privileged!:evil:
You mean "over privileged". :cool:

ha ha yep! But hey, it's okay. After all, it isn't my money to do with as I please, it is the governments. THEY earned it!!

I own a tanning bed. I think I am going to sell it...noooo...give it away and start going to salons so I can pay even more! Must do what I can.

daveman is fun to watch! Such a goof. You, like bigrebnc1775, are good entertainment for a rainy afternoon, like watching two monkeys in the zoo throwing feces. But you throw it at yourself. Kiddo, you are zonkers, but, cool, go for it.

daveman not only rawks, but he is one of the few gentlemen on message boards. You just happen to disagree with his politics I suppose.

As he disagrees with mine. The difference is that he can't disagree agreeably. Check my signature line: it is a very honest statement.

Yes, I agree -- me exposing the lunacy that is liberal thought...sorry, that's inaccurate...liberal feeling is entertaining, isn't it? :lol:

You know, for a conservative, you sure do get your panties in a wad when someone criticizes Democrats. :lol:

Oh I know, I know. I feel so privileged!:evil:
You mean "over privileged". :cool:

ha ha yep! But hey, it's okay. After all, it isn't my money to do with as I please, it is the governments. THEY earned it!!

I own a tanning bed. I think I am going to sell it...noooo...give it away and start going to salons so I can pay even more! Must do what I can.
No, no...you need to install solar panels in your tanning bed. Free energy! :lol:

daveman not only rawks, but he is one of the few gentlemen on message boards. You just happen to disagree with his politics I suppose.
Some people do tend to get petulant when you disagree with them, don't they? :lol:

As he disagrees with mine. The difference is that he can't disagree agreeably. Check my signature line: it is a very honest statement.

Yes he can. But honestly many/most on this forum disagree pretty loudly.. kwim?

Yes he can. But honestly many/most on this forum disagree pretty loudly.. kwim?
But Jake thinks he deserves instant and unquestioning acceptance of his every pronouncement.

Gaea alone knows why...

daveman, I am a centrist Republican, as I described several times Wednesday evening, as you well know.

You are a far con, maybe not even a Republican, but that's OK. Just fair disclosure, you know.

Try being polite. I will do the same.

Forum List

Back