In California, some public schools are designating some rooms as prayer rooms for Muslims

Dunno. But that is exactly what you and the school are opening up. You said as long as any religion is treated the same you have no problem with the school setting aside multiple rooms during the school day for religious use.

Would 4300 rooms cost anything if they were set aside for religion?
I deal in reality. You’re inventing problems.

I deal in reality. You’re inventing problems.
No, I'm taking what you said and applying it to reality. Reality is there are 4300 religions out there and you claim you are good with all being treated the same.

No, I'm taking what you said and applying it to reality. Reality is there are 4300 religions out there and you claim you are good with all being treated the same.
Yes. Treat all religions the same. That’s what the constitution mandates.

You are inventing problems.

The Muslim prayer service is 3-5 minutes.
The problem is if a room is designated for prayer 24/7 and non-Muslims are prohibited from ever using the room.

Yes. Treat all religions the same. That’s what the constitution mandates.

You are inventing problems.
No, I'm taking your position to a logical conclusion. Setting aside multiple classrooms for each religion would quickly overwhelm the schools.

It applied to the question asked of me.

You’re a moron.
You need to know the difference between pure undefiled religon, and religon that is defiled. People think: My church goes by this name. We are a different religon. Jamie's 1:26 - 27 does not talk about that. The catholic church lead people astray.

Did anyone tell Christians they couldn't use the room? Has a Christian ever asked for a prayer room?
This world will come to an end. We need to be renewed in our minds. They that are will judge as to who is like Jesus, and who is not like Jesus. People, who see people, who are not like Jesus, will want them to be like Jesus, living like Jesus lived, giving people a good example to follow. Being like Jesus does not mean doing without whatever. It does not mean being like an Amish person.

No, I'm taking your position to a logical conclusion. Setting aside multiple classrooms for each religion would quickly overwhelm the schools.
There’s nothing logical worrying about a problem that doesn’t exist.

Once again we see the leftoids unite behind Mohammedans. While they regularly trash Christians and Christianity.
Gays were trashed at one point in time. Muslims are making Left people think that Muslims are suffering the same injustice. Left, as a result joins with Muslims. Left people are being fooled. Muslims are an ever growing anaconda. That anaconda wants to strangle all of us. It looks harmless now, not being big enough to eat anyone. People who trashed gays, need to back track. The church, vexing gays with what they said, caused what is seen. Cause and effect. Satan's eyes in the church made nudity laws. Satan hates the sight of god's image. Satan does not want different ages to sexually touch each other. Satan does not want to see peacful zoosexuals doing what they do. Satan wants people to use money. That makes god's image to be homeless. Money makes God's image to say no to itself.

Last edited:
It was about this topic, Stupid. Show me where he said after hours.

GO!
Just checking if you think a student group shouldn’t be allowed to use a room for Bible study after or before school.

Forum List

Back