In California, some public schools are designating some rooms as prayer rooms for Muslims

That doesn’t say they can’t use it for anything else.

Doesn’t even show where they’re spending money on it.

You fail over and over.
I see "set aside for prayer" is too difficult for your tiny brain to comprehend. Still waiting for you to show how else the rooms are being used during the day. Lunch ladies cooking bacon in them?

And I clearly listed costs involved. Your refusal to accept reality doesn't change reality.

I wasn’t talking to you. Stop making a fool of yourself.
Why did you edit my post that showed your link is in no way related to this situation, Fuckwit?

I just made a fool of you for trying to pass your link off as relevant to this thread.

I see "set aside for prayer" is too difficult for your tiny brain to comprehend. Still waiting for you to show how else the rooms are being used during the day. Lunch ladies cooking bacon in them?

And I clearly listed costs involved. Your refusal to accept reality doesn't change reality.
I’m waiting for you to show that it’s “permanently” set aside for just the Muslim students.

Why did you edit my post that showed your link is in no way related to this situation, Fuckwit?

I just made a fool of you for trying to pass your link off as relevant to this thread.
It was related to the question that another poster asked to which I directly replied.

Didn’t you notice that or did you have your head too far up your ass?

I’m waiting for you to show that it’s “permanently” set aside for just the Muslim students.
Set aside for a specific purpose means exactly that, Dumbass.

You are making a claim to the contrary, so YOU show us what supports your claim.

It was related to the question that another poster asked to which I directly replied.

Didn’t you notice that or did you have your head too far up your ass?
Your link doesn't apply to this situation. Your lies have been exposed.

Set aside for a specific purpose means exactly that, Dumbass.

You are making a claim to the contrary, so YOU show us what supports your claim.
Still waiting for you to show me where they can’t use the room for anything else.

It applied to the question asked of me.

You’re a moron.
Go back and read YOUR post he asked the question about. It is about this particular situation where the school is setting aside special rooms for one particular religion DURING THE SCHOOL DAY.

The fact you can't follow the conversation you are in, and have to lie doesn't change the fact he was talking about this situation.

It’s not. There’s an important distinction between letting students practice religion and the school practicing religion.

The school is the state. The students are the people. They have rights the state does not have.
OK OK, I get it. So, at least you have some consistency about you. I appreciate that. How are we going to convince the rest of the left, because where I see this going is, down the road, some church is going to be denied in some way the use of school property, and the left will, once again, come here and state that it's not the school's responsibility to accommodate religious institutions, and this thread will probably be referenced.

How will the double standard be explained?

So electricity is free? Cleaning a room that was previously unused is free?

Using your "logic" running the entire school costs nothing cuz it is already built. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Dayum, you are stupid.
You are right saying Biden is a super spreader of Covid 19 . Don't drag pedo's through the mud. What is going on in the Catholic church is not sex. It is baby and child sacrafice, like what the enemies of Isreal engaged in. The church makes ejaculating to be bad. They are making whoever to be bad. That is what the lying Devil does. It is not bad to ejaculate.

OK OK, I get it. So, at least you have some consistency about you. I appreciate that. How are we going to convince the rest of the left, because where I see this going is, down the road, some church is going to be denied in some way the use of school property, and the left will, once again, come here and state that it's not the school's responsibility to accommodate religious institutions, and this thread will probably be referenced.

How will the double standard be explained?
Why would a church need school property? The school exists for the use of its students.

Go back and read YOUR post he asked the question about. It is about this particular situation where the school is setting aside special rooms for one particular religion DURING THE SCHOOL DAY.

The fact you can't follow the conversation you are in, and have to lie doesn't change the fact he was talking about this situation.
The question I answered was a hypothetical about a Bible study which said nothing about doing it during school hours. Stop trying to be such an attention whore.

The question I answered was a hypothetical about a Bible study which said nothing about doing it during school hours. Stop trying to be such an attention whore.
No stupid, he asked a question about a post of yours that was addressing this topic. You are too stupid to follow your own conversations. :auiqs.jpg:

No stupid, he asked a question about a post of yours that was addressing this topic. You are too stupid to follow your own conversations. :auiqs.jpg:
Show me where in the question he stipulated the Bible study be during school hours.

Show me.

Are there 4300 different religions at that school?
Dunno. But that is exactly what you and the school are opening up. You said as long as any religion is treated the same you have no problem with the school setting aside multiple rooms during the school day for religious use.

Would 4300 rooms cost anything if they were set aside for religion?

Forum List

Back