What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In California, some public schools are designating some rooms as prayer rooms for Muslims

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If prayer in schools are allowed for one group, they must be allowed for all others.
Do other religious groups require prayer at a specific time? If so, yes.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Revoking a medical degree because I take a stand against prejudice.

Interesting concept.
You remind of the MDs in the movies that the audience wishes would get killed because he cheers for the bad guys.
You'd do better getting off USMB and trying to get these monsters to learn a trade.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not until the same considerations are given for Christians. Period. What is so hard to understand here?
So...now we will have specific times for christians to pray? Cool....let's have schools do that.........and kids who don't have to pray can go on recess during that time.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, they go to church every Sunday. Imagine if we decided not to have school on that day to accommodate their schedule?
Exactly....the christian religion is already being accommodated.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It most certainly is not the schools' place to interfere with a student's right to pray as his faith dictates.
Time to have school on Sundays.

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You remind of the MDs in the movies that the audience wishes would get killed because he cheers for the bad guys.
You'd do better getting off USMB and trying to get these monsters to learn a trade.

You know you don’t have to say “audience”, you can just admit that you wish I were dead.

And all because I don’t support prejudice.

Are you sure you aren’t a bad guy?

Relative Ethics

Gold Member
Reaction score
Elk Grove Unified School District began offering culturally appropriate meals and setting aside rooms in many of its middle and high schools for prayer during Muslim holidays in preparation for the additional Afghan students it expects in the next month. San Juan Unified is offering Saturday school for English learners, and Fremont Unified is planning to hire more translators.
As a Jew I support them 100%. Muslims do follow the Seven Laws of Noah.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Growing up, our school lunches had only fish or no meat on Fridays to accommodate the Catholics. Funny how the rest of us didn't whine about it.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know you don’t have to say “audience”, you can just admit that you wish I were dead.

And all because I don’t support prejudice.

Are you sure you aren’t a bad guy?
You are trying in vain to equate zero standards with prejudice.
Prejudice is not defined as an absolute negative.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tax dollars being spent to promote one religion is a blatant violation of the Constitution.
What tax dollars? The money is being spent how?

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Prejudice is always unjust. The fact that you don’t understand that is frightening.
People react with extreme prejudice which infers the prevention of further harm.
If you don't know English you're probably an MD on USMB and nowhere else.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Prejudice is always unjust. The fact that you don’t understand that is frightening.
To be fair, I do know a few LibBot MDs...Limousine Liberals.
They also love thugs as long as the MDs themselves live in gated communities.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So I guess you just admitted that your prejudice against RWNJ Trumpers is unjust. Good to know.

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why would a church need school property? The school exists for the use of its students.
OK, let's say the students want to use a room to hold a service? Forget the church. You've already said the school cannot discriminate, so, say the students want to hold a study or a service. My point was, at some point, if that ever happens the left will be uproared over it and the school may deny said service or study and many other lefties will say that that's completely within bounds.

How do we fix that?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List