in biff's own words

How can we Trust Donald Trump? Final part of the clip.

Well.................I NEVER HAVE........

i cannot wait for the biff supporters to try to justify or rationalize this....but nlt will be along to do just that....

You can basically write a narrative of I do not trust this person to be president. They do not relate to me as a middle class citizen, seem to treat me like I have no idea how to run my own life and offer me things that they do not deliver on. Then insert a picture of any of those running above it.

The trump train sure is rolling and just seems to roll even more when something like this is brought up.

That's because revenge is the only thing that motivates a Trump voter. They literally don't care what his policies are, or how vile of a person he is. All that matters is how DearLeaderDonald has promised to stick it to their perceived enemies.

The trump train sure is rolling and just seems to roll even more when something like this is brought up.

That's because revenge is the only thing that motivates a Trump voter. They literally don't care what his policies are, or how vile of a person he is. All that matters is how DearLeaderDonald has promised to stick it to their perceived enemies.

They literally don't care what his policies are, or how vile of a person he is.

the same can be said about HIllary supporters

Lol coming from an Obama bootlicker.

I love it.

You know, truth be told, I don't think Trump would be so bad a President.

Anyone but a Republican.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

O voters elected him twice on bush hate. It drove them to the polls.

Low information lefties have their panties in a bunch over accusations about Trump's liberalism but the dozen felonies and criminal negligence alleged to Hillary doesn't seem to bother them. Go figure.

Forum List

Back