In Between Trials

Angie, Bernie and A$$ will haul him up on hate crime charges, claiming he said "These fucking punk SUV's... they always roll away." and "What ASSHOLES designed these seatbeats?" :eusa_whistle:

Well done!

Ya beez nekid no moe

Wait til you get the bill.

:rofl:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23465-1374434407-16_preview.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

i dont know why anyone would say

that msnbc is home to the kook fringe

I don't know which is funnier, the tampon earrings or her "deer in the headlights" expression. :lol:

Is she the Team Tampon Leader?

CNN has just reported on the rescue story.

And...

After hearing the story, Ben Crump threw his TV out the window, along with his dreams of fame and riches.

[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] - have you heard this? I don't know if it's true. If so POP GOES THE WEASEL! There it's going to all explode. When it does, please don't stop speaking in code.

Zimmerman's Lawsuit Against Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Martin Family Attorneys - Wausau Legal Education | Examiner.com

In a twist not even the best fiction writers could have seen coming, the Trayvon Martin case, instigated by a couple of sheister attorneys looking to make money from a tragedy, will reportedly end with George Zimmerman recovering legal damages from Al Sharpton, NBC, and the Trayvon Martin family attorneys, Daryl Parks and Benjamin Crump.

The first claim is likely to be intentional infliction of emotional distress (IIED). To be successful, Zimmerman will have to show that conduct of Al Sharpton and NBC was so extreme and outrageous that it transcended all bounds of decency; that they acted with either the purpose to cause Zimmerman extreme emotional distress or acted with reckless disregard for Zimmerman's emotional well being, and that Al Sharpton and NBC caused him identifiable emotional damage. Here, Al Sharpton publically claimed that Trayvon Martin was murdered and that George Zimmerman should be arrested for the crime.

Stamina gave an interview outside the courthouse on the rescue thing today.

Stand by for Stamina.

Forum List

Back