you would have gotten a chance to see

melissa harris perry wearing tampons as earrings

--LOL

:rofl:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23465-1374434407-16_preview.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

i dont know why anyone would say

that msnbc is home to the kook fringe

I don't know which is funnier, the tampon earrings or her "deer in the headlights" expression. :lol:

Here's some ballet to enjoy while we're between trials.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfOaO04AwO0#at=15]Zimmerman: Bernie coaches Rachel - YouTube[/ame]

Well done!

Ya beez nekid no moe

Wait til you get the bill.

i dont know why anyone would say

that msnbc is home to the kook fringe

I don't know which is funnier, the tampon earrings or her "deer in the headlights" expression. :lol:
I'm thinking that at that point, someone told her in her ear piece what her earrings looked lake and she looked at a monitor.

Zimmerman: Bernie coaches Rachel - YouTube

we do not know for sure at this time

if the bernster had a direct hand in the

coaching of a star witness

it is also noted there was a co star witness

that disappeared along the way

Who's name WILL come out, if there is a civil suit. THAT will cost Ben Crump a ton of money, and De le Rionda and Corey their law licenses.

Zimmerman: Bernie coaches Rachel - YouTube

we do not know for sure at this time

if the bernster had a direct hand in the

coaching of a star witness

it is also noted there was a co star witness

that disappeared along the way

Who's name WILL come out, if there is a civil suit. THAT will cost Ben Crump a ton of money, and De le Rionda and Corey their law licenses.

there are more then one name

and this will come regardless of a civil suit or not

deedee was not the only one on the phone with martin that night

at this time one has to be careful about names times and places

on a open message board

one might be surprised at who fruit is as one of the persons

involved with the selling and acquiring of pistols

I love it when Jon talks in code. It's so sexy and intriguing. Especially when he uses code words like "fruit".

stop

:)

send

[SNIP ACLU LETTER]
We are writing to clearly state the ACLU’s position on whether or not the Department of Justice (DOJ) should consider bringing federal civil rights or hate crimes charges as a result of the state court acquittal in the George Zimmerman case. Even though the Supreme Court permits a federal prosecution following a state prosecution, the ACLU believes the Double Jeopardy Clause of the Constitution protects someone from being prosecuted in another court for charges arising from the same transaction. A jury found Zimmerman not guilty, and that should be the end of the criminal case.

ACLU Reverses Its Position on Retrying George Zimmerman - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Zimmerman: "yeah, there's an overturned truck" 911 Operator: "Are you approaching the truck?" GZ: "Yeah" 911: "We don't need you to do that"

So far I see it on FOX and ABC - I don't even see it on local. It happened in Sanford last week.

It's all over the Borg.

Beware - here's what the whackos response is: Well this is a coincidence, they (Sanford PD, the dude in the truck, et al) conspired to do this it's all a media stunt.

LMAO
-----

WHOOPS my local news texter thingy just ding donged - looks like the story is getting picked up.

George Zimmerman helps rescue family from overturned vehicle | www.wftv.com

SANFORD, Fla. —

Channel 9 has learned George Zimmerman helped rescue a family from their overturned SUV in Seminole County last week.

A man, woman and their two children were in the SUV when it crashed about 5:45 p.m. Wednesday near Interstate 4 and SR-46 in Sanford.

When deputies arrived, they said Zimmerman and another man had already helped the victims out of the wreckage.

Authorities said Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after making contact with the deputy.

None of the victims suffered serious injuries.

Forum List

Back