In about-face, senior defense official says Biden is no longer sending Ukraine Mi-17 helicopters, despite notifying Congress he intended to do so

Truly unbelievable. Enough with the flip flopping. Send Ukraine the helicopters.

The problem with sending the helicopters is that they become legit military targets for the Russians and could escalate the conflict.

Suppose that the Russian Federation seizes the weapons?

Even worse, how about if the Russians were to bomb a shipment of helicopter intended for the Eastern Front as they sit on the tarmac at a German airport?

1649860479727.jpeg

Quick, check the phone records to see if Biden asked for or someway implied a favor. It may be impeachment time.

The problem with sending the helicopters is that they become legit military targets for the Russians and could escalate the conflict.

Even worse, how about if the Russians were to bomb a shipment of helicopter intended for the Eastern Front as they sit on the tarmac at a German airport?
Oh, please! Knock off the hysterics! These helicopters are for transportation primarily. If the Russians seize them, they are getting very old helicopters.

If the Russians attack a German airport, World War III will commence. How would they get to Germany without violating NATO airspace?

good morning, fellow cybies! May I add my
tiny bit of ""wisdom""??????? Long ago I was
young------when I was young we kids used to
describe people like Biden as being "a dipsy doodle"

fellow cybies-----hubby is an artist---in the field
artistry called "FINE ART" When I find sufficient
examples of "HUNTER ART"---I will post up hubby's
critique

Russia doesnt really want the conflict to escalate to other countries. They have all they can handle inside Ukraine. Putin is bluffing, and Biden is running scared against a third world country who only gets a seat at the table because they posses nukes. Allowing Russia to take Ukraine or part of Ukraine to strengthen their hand is more dangerous in the long run than being tough now. IMHO

Forum List

Back