In a STUNNER of a Vote - GOP Votes Against Lowering Gas Prices/Price Gouging

so in your world the local guy has to take a loss? What's the timeframe for that product, dropped by 20%, to make it to market? Come on Einstein, let's see your brilliance.
Just enough time to pad the Q2 profits apparently.

We’re talking about the price at the pump, dope. The price of crude is down 20%.
The price at the pump declines slower than the price of crude. That's called "playing it safe." It would be idiotic to expect it to be instantaneous, don't you think?

I just looked at the chart. The price is $100/bbl, near the all time high.

The price at the pump declines slower than the price of crude. That's called "playing it safe." It would be idiotic to expect it to be instantaneous, don't you think?
he believes the product in the ground tanks automatically is cheaper than what he actually paid and therefore he is gouging. Dude, the amount of stupid in these fks is beyond the scope of humanity.

The Capitalist creates the product, builds the factory, finds clients, etc. The workers get paid for their work, and excess revenue goes to the Capitalist. If the capitalist just takes all the excess revenue and doesn't re-invest any of it into the factory, that factory will eventually cease to exist. A worker gets paid commensurate with their value as a worker. Not all workers contribute labor equally and there is no reason why one worker shouldn't be paid more for contributing more value.
trying to argue with a brick isn't very satisfying is it?

he believes the product in the ground tanks automatically is cheaper than what he actually paid and therefore he is gouging. Dude, the amount of stupid in these fks is beyond the scope of humanity.
So we should expect a sharp price drop at the pump imminently then?

What doesn’t exist? That crude prices are down 20% from their high?
making up facts?

So, I asked you a legitimate question and you went to Neverland and fantasy island. Dude, I can't do that kind of fact chasing there. Stay with us and answer the question, how long do you supposed it takes for the 20% dropped product to be in local tanks?

You understand, it isn't gasoline yet right? Come on stupid fker, put some sort of effort into this message board thingy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back