In a nutshell...Obama invites children here, knowing that they will be kidnapped,

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
murdered, and otherwise abused by the cartels and traffickers that snatch them up and then extort money from family back home...

And then he tells us "Hey, you want it to stop..give me money and I'll send them all back."

"...thousands of helpless immigrant children now haunt emergency shelters throughout the American Southwest -- having been lured here by rumors of an imminent amnesty. And their presence is being used to promote just such an amnesty."

Immigration crisis: Playing chicken with children?s lives | Fox News

The Senate has passed an Immigration Reform bill and Obama is more than willing to sign an Immigration Reform bill.

The TP controlled House refuses to deal with the crisis but somehow this is now all the fault of Obama?

Even your own link calls you out on your whacky conspiracy theory!

The situation is so monstrous and manipulative that it has spawned conspiracy theories, suggestions that the Obama administration colluded with Mexico to organize this influx, in a kind of "Wag the Dog" operation, to force the hand of Congress before the next elections flood its halls with more conservatives. Like most conspiracy theories, that sounds a little too neat to be true.

Obama has created the crisis, knowing fully well that children will die because of it. He is counting on the American people to step up to the plate and give him what he wants.

He isn't going to the detention centers exactly for the reason he said..he DOES know what is going on there, and he could care less. The worse things go for the kids, the happier he is because the more likely he thinks he is to get the money he's demanding.

Hitler used the same tactics, though with principalities.

He forced populations to defend themselves, then accused them of aggression so he could be justified in his own aggression.

Obama is feeding these kids to the cartels, so he can blame Congress, and take action against them.

I actually kinda sorta think he's tryin' to ensure America's survival now.

He and his fellow Far Lefties realize that—because of the rights they've now extended to the LGBTs—they've done damage that cannot be undone.

Dems have the LGBT vote secured.

They have the illegal immigrant vote secured.

By bringing in a bunch of young Latina girls who'll be naturalized, curvy American hotties with buns in the oven in a few years, Dems can now take credit both for destroying and ensuring the survival of our Republic. :lol:

Hitler used the same tactics, though with principalities.

He forced populations to defend themselves, then accused them of aggression so he could be justified in his own aggression.

Obama is feeding these kids to the cartels, so he can blame Congress, and take action against them.

Post #4 and you are already invoking Godwin's law?

There is absolutely zero correlation between your latest allegations and the humanitarian crisis that is happening on the border.

Time to move this to the Conspiracy forum where it belongs in my opinion!

[MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION]

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant...

"In a nutshell...Obama invites children here, knowing that they will be kidnapped,"

murdered, and otherwise abused by the cartels and traffickers that snatch them up and then extort money from family back home...

And then he tells us "Hey, you want it to stop..give me money and I'll send them all back."

"...thousands of helpless immigrant children now haunt emergency shelters throughout the American Southwest -- having been lured here by rumors of an imminent amnesty. And their presence is being used to promote just such an amnesty."

What's that got to do with Obama"inviting" the children here so they could be "kidnapped"? Nothing in the OP ed says anything about that.

Not only are you a dumb ****, you're a lying dumb ****.

Thread cleaned. Moved to Conspiracy Theories.

Last edited:
"....he is requesting a nearly $4 billion taxpayer-funded bailout to resettle the reported 52,000 “immigrant children” flooding our borders. The words “humanitarian crisis” with or without the word “urgent,“ are glibly tossed around as he is now characterizes the onslaught as “refugees” fleeing political turbulence in Central America.

"This is a “crisis” contrived by Obama.

"We are told the money is needed to set up new detention facilities, conduct more aerial surveillance, hire more immigration judges and Border Patrol agents to respond to the contrived assault of 52,000 children on the U.S.

"Let’s not forget that the Obama regime has spent years saying the border has never been more secure than it is now. We’ve heard that mantra from Obama and previously from former Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano in her role as chief of Homeland Security as well as during her time in our state. Infamous for inaction as she ridiculed fence construction, Napolitano continually stated, “You show me a 50-foot wall and I’ll show you a 51-foot ladder. That’s the way the border works.”

"As a border state, Arizona is on the front lines in this battle. Violent drug cartels have now taken over the illegal alien transporting business."

"Listen as Obama —- the elected leader of the United States, sworn to uphold our Constitution and protect American citizens —- boldly mocks security efforts and spews lies regarding the border."

Obama regime reconfigures invasion as ?a humanitarian crisis? needing $billions | Seeing Red AZ

"
Mexican soldiers rescued 165 migrants, including seven children, who had been held at gunpoint for weeks inside a filthy house near the U.S. border, authorities said Thursday.
Most were Central American migrants and had been kidnapped as they attempted to sneak into the U.S., said Interior Secretary spokesman Eduardo Sanchez at a news conference Thursday.

"The brutal Los Zetas drug cartel is infamous for kidnapping migrants and holding them for ransom, as well as forcing them into prostitution and making them become drug mules."
Soldiers rescue 165 people brutally kidnapped in Mexico ? adults and children held terrified for weeks at gunpoint - NY Daily News

As a conspiracy theory, this only has merit if Obama is planning on schooling these orphans using 'Common Core' education methods. Obedience to the 'State' and all that stuff.

In short, you're clueless. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Remember when you lamented about all the children that were moved just before a planned senate inspection.....and how that's exactly what the Germans did just before they started filling mass graves?

If you don't remember that batshyte rhetorical pile, I'll gladly quote you back to you.

Turns out, you didn't know what the hell you were talking about. No child was moved from the youth detention facilities. Instead, it was 200 recently apprehended illegals moved from a garage in a ICE station in Texas to an ICE detention facility in Laredo. Your entire story was frothing at the mouth, batshyte nonsense.

And after that spectacular failure, you're back with a brand new, fact free conspiracy based on absolutely nothing but your own twisted fantasies. With your record of wild inaccuracy and hopeless ignorance surrounding this issue, why would we accept your latest fantasy as anything more than your rather disturbed personal opinion?

200 juveniles moved from a sally port to somewhere else.

Probably a greyhound bus station, where the gangs were waiting for them.

Go for the quote, dude. I'll wait. Be sure to link.

200 criminals housed with kids. No wonder they don't want people to see.

Nope. It's in another thread, sourced and cited.

Unlike the claptrap posted by whatsis.

Forum List

Back