In a nutshell...Obama invites children here, knowing that they will be kidnapped,

As a conspiracy theory, this only has merit if Obama is planning on schooling these orphans using 'Common Core' education methods. Obedience to the 'State' and all that stuff.

as a conspiracy theory, as with yours, it oozes nuttiness..... no proof the President "invited" anyone, which makes the second part of the conspiracy theory moot.

i think it's time for Obama derangement syndrome to be listed in the DSM-V

I know my concern exceeds the president's concern.

There is absolutely no question in my mind how much he cares for those children. He thinks those children should die, and he's going to do everything within his power to speed up the process.
that's what all psychotics say..
in reality you could give a shit about those children.

There is absolutely no question in my mind how much he cares for those children. He thinks those children should die, and he's going to do everything within his power to speed up the process.

Who knew that KG was capable of reading the mind of the President of the United States. :eek:

Perhaps she can enlighten us all as to what he was thinking when he had breakfast this morning too.

Because KG is "always correct" so she must know everything that Obama is thinking, right? :badgrin:

Who knew that KG was capable of reading the mind of the President of the United States. :eek:

Perhaps she can enlighten us all as to what he was thinking when he had breakfast this morning too.

Because KG is "always correct" so she must know everything that Obama is thinking, right? :badgrin:

KG is just pissed off because Obama didn't pay for his last trick with her.

Poor nutz thinks I'm a hooker and keeps trying to offer me money.

I like you, but no amount of money would induce me to wear an Obama mask and bend over for you.

Poor nutz thinks I'm a hooker and keeps trying to offer me money.

I like you, but no amount of money would induce me to wear an Obama mask and bend over for you.

:lmao:

I am not into fat girls. Sorry.

I am sure someone like Vigilante would stoop that low.

kosher hag assumes she's always correct, it's a major symptom of her mental disorder, as are the assumptions she makes about everything.

Last edited:
Holy crap, duhs, meet nutz.

Match made in heaven, that one:

Forbidden-Gimp-room.jpg

^^^though I'm not exactly sure which of the happy couples you most closely represent.

Last edited:
Holy crap, duhs, meet nutz.

Match made in heaven, that one:

Forbidden-Gimp-room.jpg

^^^though I'm not exactly sure which of the happy couples you most closely represent.
neither, once again showcasing your nonexistent grip on reality.

oh, and it's not that you'd not fuck the president ,it's because bush already did and he likes putrid flesh.. just look at his wife.

Forum List

Back