Clinton’s Paternity Bombshell Explodes — Identity Of Chelsea’s Real Father Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!

While the claim that Bill Clinton may not be the biological father to daughter Chelsea came as a shock to the public, to those living in the alleged baby daddy’s state of Arkansas it was the best unkept secret in town.

Former Clinton aide Larry Nichols claims Chelsea’s real father is the former mayor of Little Rock, Ark., Webster Hubbell.

“We were discussing a woman’s claims that Bill had knocked her up and what we should do about it,” said Nichols. “But he [Bill] denied that he could have gotten her pregnant. He said he had measles as a kid and that rendered him sterile.

“His exact words were, ‘I shoot blanks.’ Stunned by what I’d just heard, I asked him, ‘Then what about Chelsea?’ And he said, ‘Oh, Webb (Hubbell) sired her.’”

And now the paternity bombshell news is revealing that Hillary’s alleged affair with Hubbell was a not-so-well-kept secret in Little Rock’s top political circles.

“That was rumored in Arkansas for years and totally public. A lot of people suspected that,” Businessman Finis Shelnutt told.

Shelnutt is Hubbell’s former brother-in-law and also the ex-husband of Gennifer Flowers, the woman who Bill admitted to having an affair with one time in 1997 — although she claimed it went on for 12 years.

Born in 1980, Shelnutt says that as Chelsea grew up her resemblance to Hubbell was undeniable.

“That it what a lot of people talked about. Of course Webb never discussed it with the family. It was just never brought up.”

Furthermore, Shelnutt says Hillary and Bill were on the rocks during that time.

“I never saw Bill and Hillary together for 12 years. But I did see them separately,” he said.

“It (Bill’s relationship with Hubbell) was a business arrangement for years. You could tell.”

Radar Online | Identity Of Chelsea Clinton?s Real Father ?Best Unkept Secret?

While the claim that Bill Clinton may not be the biological father to daughter Chelsea came as a shock to the public, to those living in the alleged baby daddy’s state of Arkansas it was the best unkept secret in town.

Former Clinton aide Larry Nichols claims Chelsea’s real father is the former mayor of Little Rock, Ark., Webster Hubbell.

“We were discussing a woman’s claims that Bill had knocked her up and what we should do about it,” said Nichols. “But he [Bill] denied that he could have gotten her pregnant. He said he had measles as a kid and that rendered him sterile.

“His exact words were, ‘I shoot blanks.’ Stunned by what I’d just heard, I asked him, ‘Then what about Chelsea?’ And he said, ‘Oh, Webb (Hubbell) sired her.’”

And now the paternity bombshell news is revealing that Hillary’s alleged affair with Hubbell was a not-so-well-kept secret in Little Rock’s top political circles.

“That was rumored in Arkansas for years and totally public. A lot of people suspected that,” Businessman Finis Shelnutt told.

Shelnutt is Hubbell’s former brother-in-law and also the ex-husband of Gennifer Flowers, the woman who Bill admitted to having an affair with one time in 1997 — although she claimed it went on for 12 years.

Born in 1980, Shelnutt says that as Chelsea grew up her resemblance to Hubbell was undeniable.

“That it what a lot of people talked about. Of course Webb never discussed it with the family. It was just never brought up.”

“I never saw Bill and Hillary together for 12 years. But I did see them separately,” he said.

“It (Bill’s relationship with Hubbell) was a business arrangement for years. You could tell.”

I thought this was outed years ago.

You know, Vigilante, for a bigoted conservatard, you sure do care a lot about sex and gossip. Is it possible that you have strayed away from the Christ-insanity that has held back humynkynd for so many centuries?

On the matter of Chelsea's paternity: Who cares who hyr sperm donor was? Giving a damn about this is like the idiots who freak out when they realize that their "amazing 100% pure Swiss spring water harvested by sinless nuns using golden jugs" they bought at Walmart isn't actually from a spring, and is just plain tap water. Does that make the taste of the product any different? No. Similarly, Chelsea Clyntyn will continue to be the same pyrsyn America has grown to love and adore, regardless of the idle gossip being spread by the hypocritical conservatard gossip-mongers in the nation's churches.

Meh.

The "I shoot blanks" lie is a common one for career lechers.

It is right up there with "I promise not to spooge all over your dress". :lol:

sounds like you have a lot of experience with both...

Webb must need money if he is pushing this tripe, his income took a hit when he went to prison. And of course Chelsea looks like her parents. What next, Hillary Clinton is a Muslim, born in Sudan? Hubbell played golf with Clinton, early in Clinon's first term as Governor. This caca started with "godlikeproductions", what can you expect?

That's really cool...Especially the fact that she looks zero like Webster Hubbell.

You know, Vigilante, for a bigoted conservatard, you sure do care a lot about sex and gossip. Is it possible that you have strayed away from the Christ-insanity that has held back humynkynd for so many centuries?

On the matter of Chelsea's paternity: Who cares who hyr sperm donor was? Giving a damn about this is like the idiots who freak out when they realize that their "amazing 100% pure Swiss spring water harvested by sinless nuns using golden jugs" they bought at Walmart isn't actually from a spring, and is just plain tap water. Does that make the taste of the product any different? No. Similarly, Chelsea Clyntyn will continue to be the same pyrsyn America has grown to love and adore, regardless of the idle gossip being spread by the hypocritical conservatard gossip-mongers in the nation's churches.

Your frat brother must be whooping it up over that post. Good one, LeRoy.

Are you cheating on your wife, isn't this you and Mad Crabbie?

jmg_maddow.jpg

And what's with all the "y's"?

But you liberal freak, you pond scum were all over Palin's daughter having a baby out of wedlock.... You ***** couldn't get enough of that! You're fucking HYPOCRISY is ASTOUNDING!

LybyrylMydya is a rytyrd tryll.

You far-right nut bags are scare shitless of Hilary.

Instead of these desperate and pathetic fringe attacks, why not just run a decent candidate?

LybyrylMydya is a rytyrd tryll.

Yyyry'ry dyyng yt yll wryng, byt Y dy yppcyyty thy yffyrt.

Are you the jack ass that has been emailing journalists trying to get them to bite this bit?

Is this you?
Bill & Hillary Clinton: A Life of Violating People: Chelsea Clinton is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell, NOT Bill Clinton!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back