In a nutshell...Obama invites children here, knowing that they will be kidnapped,

So, to recap...
Obama engages in policies that result in this:

Four-Time Deportee Arrested For Allegedly Molesting Young Girl In Texas « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

and then invites kids over the borders, knowing that these guys are waiting for them.

"the issue has been exacerbated by American politicians and the media – including the president.
She added that the press and the political class, by not clearly asserting that bad actors on the other side of the border are funneling migrants into the United States, American institutions are complicit in a humanitarian crisis.
“I worry, in all of this, that we could be facilitating human trafficking,” Pelosi said. She added that cartel members are now recruiting women in order to confuse American officials who provide women and children with special treatment. "

Alexandra Pelosi: Media, Obama admin enabling ?human trafficking? at the border « Hot Air

"..Obama placed the blame on House Republicans for not having passed a comprehensive immigration bill as the Democratic-majority Senate did in June 2013."

"
But it wasn’t only Republicans who failed to pass such a bill. House Democrats didn’t pass one either in 2009 or 2010, when they had a bigger majority than Republicans have had in 80 years."

"The second thing that led to the flood of underage illegals was Obama’s declaration in June 2012, five months before the election, that he would not enforce immigration laws against so-called “dreamers,” young adults brought over the border illegally as children who also met certain conditions."

"
Obama complained then that the Republican House failed to pass a dream act. But his announcement that he would not faithfully execute the law, in a systematic way involving thousands of people, has had reverberations leading to the current crisis.
One is that House Republicans are unwilling to pass any immigration legislation that gives him discretion on how to enforce the law. They seem to be bridling at passing the $3.7 billion package he’s seeking to address the problem for which he's largely responsible — the underage illegal flood."
The flood at the border has seriously undermined the argument that legalization will not trigger another rush of illegal immigration, as the 1986 legislation did. And it has undermined as well those in both parties who argue that this administration can be trusted to secure the border.
Obama pays price for inaction on immigration law | WashingtonExaminer.com

kosher hag is on another one of her takin' shit out of context jags...
must have run out of Neighborhood kids to terrorize....

and of course fox news !:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

murdered, and otherwise abused by the cartels and traffickers that snatch them up and then extort money from family back home...

And then he tells us "Hey, you want it to stop..give me money and I'll send them all back."

"...thousands of helpless immigrant children now haunt emergency shelters throughout the American Southwest -- having been lured here by rumors of an imminent amnesty. And their presence is being used to promote just such an amnesty."

Immigration crisis: Playing chicken with children?s lives | Fox News

Poor sick puppy. Must be torture living in that tiny mind.

Get well soon.

Rdean and daws101 - If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say anything at all. I don't care how stupid that sounds. But some of us are interested in having actual conversations and debates so take your poor excuse of a joke somewhere else because it's honestly counterproductive and quite annoying.

•Pinky•

Rdean and daws101 - If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say anything at all. I don't care how stupid that sounds. But some of us are interested in having actual conversations and debates so take your poor excuse of a joke somewhere else because it's honestly counterproductive and quite annoying.

•Pinky•
obviously you don't know kosher hag.. we are being nice,
besides shouldn't post if you can't handle it.

LOL...the OP was bitching in another thread about how outrageous the title was and how it was a lie. What a hypocrite. I wonder if she will run to the mods and tell on herself.

[QUOT E=daws101;9447526]

•Pinky•
obviously you don't know kosher hag.. we are being nice,

besides shouldn't post if you can't handle it.[/QUOTE]

Is this lady like Uhhh... Can't find the words.... A nuisance, a wart on your ass.... Hmm... A reoccurring issue?

•Pinky•

LOL...the OP was bitching in another thread about how outrageous the title was and how it was a lie. What a hypocrite. I wonder if she will run to the mods and tell on herself.

That thread is a blatant lie, admitted by the OP. And yet it still lingers in current events.

This thread isn't a lie, the thread title is non-offensive, no bigoted name calling..yet it was deposited here post haste.

That thread is a blatant lie, admitted by the OP. And yet it still lingers in current events.

This thread isn't a lie, the thread title is non-offensive, no bigoted name calling..yet it was deposited here post haste.

This thread accuses Obama of some pretty nasty stuff. The title is a lie, hyperbole and wacko. :lol: It belongs in Conspiracy Theories.

:up: to the mods. There are a couple of non-teaper loving mods out there!

So apparently Obama was completely oblivious to the fact that announcing to the world that he wouldn't prosecute or even apprehend human traffickers coming over the borders...over..and over..and over again...would result in a huge influx of ..well, human trafficking.

Got it! Obama is the biggest retard ever to walk the earth. I can live with that.

So apparently Obama was completely oblivious to the fact that announcing to the world that he wouldn't prosecute or even apprehend human traffickers coming over the borders...over..and over..and over again...would result in a huge influx of ..well, human trafficking.

Got it! Obama is the biggest retard ever to walk the earth. I can live with that.

Yes, Obama is a retard. No question. But so are you. Care to make anything else up?

And where did Obama announce that he wouldn't prosecute or even apprehend human traffickers coming over the borders?

Or did you just make that up too?

Hitler used the same tactics, though with principalities.

He forced populations to defend themselves, then accused them of aggression so he could be justified in his own aggression.

Obama is feeding these kids to the cartels, so he can blame Congress, and take action against them.

Post #4 and you are already invoking Godwin's law?

There is absolutely zero correlation between your latest allegations and the humanitarian crisis that is happening on the border.

Time to move this to the Conspiracy forum where it belongs in my opinion!

[MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION]

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant...

"In a nutshell...Obama invites children here, knowing that they will be kidnapped,"

thats our :up: Babble. The law was signed in 2008 by Bush too :lol:

obviously you believe your false concern over the welfare of those kids supersedes the president's .

Poor sick puppy. Must be torture living in that tiny mind.

Get well soon.

This is probably all that should ever be said to her, to be honest. I share the get well wishes too.

I know my concern exceeds the president's concern.

There is absolutely no question in my mind how much he cares for those children. He thinks those children should die, and he's going to do everything within his power to speed up the process.

And the progressive baby killers are bouncing in here, showing their solidarity with their pig of a president.

Forum List

Back