In a huge loss for anti-vaxxers, the Supreme Court green-lights Maine’s vaccination mandate for all healthcare workers — with no religious exemptions!

• Banned

Now they have to drop their baby acts. A big moment of humility. I hope they learn their lesson.

• Banned
i wonder if you're allowed to donate blood if you get the vaccine? the "scientists" say you can!

You think meant to say it’s a huge liss for people who would like to retain their freedom to choose.

You think meant to say it’s a huge liss for people who would like to retain their freedom to choose.

people still have their freedom to choose and employers still have their freedom to choose who to pay

The only problem is that employer takes Government money so they shouldn’t be able to “discriminate“ like a private employer.

The only problem is that employer takes Government money so they shouldn’t be able to “discriminate“ like a private employer.
Oops, ya lost that silly argument long ago. Police, nurses, teachers... all already had vaccine requirements. So get in the wayback machine, set it for 1970 or so, see how far you get with your argument.

Oops, ya lost that silly argument long ago. Police, nurses, teachers... all already had vaccine requirements. So get in the wayback machine, set it for 1970 or so, see how far you get with your argument.
They were wrong then just as much as they are wrong now. Slavery existed (and was legal and sanctioned) for thousands of years, did it only become wrong 300ish years ago? You used to be able to beat you wife did that only become wrong relatively recently? This idea that some past court made a decision so we are bound by it for eternity because some how courts in the past were infallible is ridiculous. And the FEDERAL government has no business in this realm. State governments have an argument though I would argue not a good one. IMO we should always err on the side of individual freedom.

Says you. But we have virtually no.measles cases, despite plague rats like you running wild. Because of the mandates. Looks like they were right after all.
So. What exactly did measles do? It, much like chicken pox is an inconvenience disease. We didnt NEED a vaccine against measles and we certainly didnt need a mandate to get it. That said, measles which has a very low mortality rate for children is way more deadly than COVID.

The best way to embarrass you is just to let you talk. Knock yourself out.
Refute what I said internet tough guy. 3-400ish kids died of measles yearly before the vaccine was available. 3-4ish million kids were born each year back then and since virtually everyone got measles , that's 1 in 10k, which is a minuscule death rate. That many kids die of the flu every year now (well before COVID killed the flu anyway). It's not my fault your bad at math.

Forum List

Back